[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thousands of muslims might have left america

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: ghosted.jpg (87KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
ghosted.jpg
87KB, 640x427px
>Millions of muslims are currently in mecha for their big pilgrimage, a peak in muslim life.
>16000 of the muslims are from america and they are extra worried about coming home this year.

The reason is the intensified border controls imposed by the Trump government against a number of Muslim
>countries. Although close to United States-allied Saudi Arabia is not included on that list, controls make
>concerns with travelers with roots in other Muslim countries or people on watchlists.

>link:
https://nyheteridag.se/tusentals-muslimer-oroade-for-att-inte-bli-inslappta-i-usa-efter-pilgrimsresa-till-mecka/
>>
a perfect opportunity
>>
>>174059
hope it doesnt cause mass hsyteria though
>>
I hope millions of Muslims die
>>
about damn time!
>>
they often come back 'rabid.'
>>
>literally can go any time in their life
>go during a trump presidency just so they can whine about it
I don't think I'll ever understand Muslim logic. It's like they actively go out of their way to make their own lives more difficult
>>
>mecha
oh fuck, now now we got angry Muslims with a hateboner for america in giant robots?
>>
Tfw a crazy muslim blows up mecha for fuse
>>
>>174191
>I don't think I'll ever understand Muslim logic. It's like they actively go out of their way to make their own lives more difficult
islam in a nutshell
>>
>>174191
How many muslims do you think live in america? Those 16000 don't constitute the entire mus population. And it's made up of many different age groups.

Regardless, most of them left prior or shortly after the election. This shouldn't impact the travel of legit citizens, of which most of them are.
>>
>>174191
Actually what they are doing in Mecca right now, happens once every year.
Saudi Arabia has strict rules and policy for the visa plus its fucking expensive. So if any of them the visa and the cash they won't think about it twice.
>>
>>174191
You have no idea what a pilgrimage is do you
>>
>>174191
Since when did the US become a police state that requires us to check in with nanny government before taking trips?

It is worrisome how quick we are to limit rights unless it is related to muh guns.
>>
>>174058
>mecha

fucking weeb
>>
>>174467
Its the anti isis policy since january
>>
>>174058

Maybe they should stay there.

The thriving paradise Islam has helped build in the Middle East is doubtless preferable to the awful den of sin and intolerance that is the US.
>>
It's called ISIL.
The L stands for Levenant.
The ban is for that region because it's literally a terrorist State that has officially declared war on the United States and all non-muslims.
Why don't people get this?
>>
>>174789
Obama fan boy lmao
>>
>>174800
How is defending Trump making me an Obama fanboy?
You're not making any sense.
>>
libya was the wealthiest arab country in the world for their oil deposits,

obola/clintons destroyed libya, took thje oil, and opened the way for north africans/isis into the eu.
>>
>>174430
Are you retarded? As a muslim you're required to go once
Depending on the batteries attached to your explosive vest that gives the average muslim anywhere between 0 and 70 years to make the pilgrimage
>>
>>174191
Fueling the victim complex so the left keeps kissing their ass, nothing too illogical there.
>>
>>174205
underrated
>>
>>174058
This is bad because?
Remember about 10 years ago Muslims boycotted us airways and they had their best fiscal quarter ever.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.