[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravo Charlie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: DIk_IJwUIAAeTIb.jpg (70KB, 447x575px) Image search: [Google]
DIk_IJwUIAAeTIb.jpg
70KB, 447x575px
>And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/31/us/harvey-houston-texas-flood/index.html
>More chemical fires possible as city loses clean water
>>
And the black people who where affected by the flooding?....
>>
>>173886
> Hebdo mocks Muhammad
Gets shot up
> Hebdo mocks alt right
Nothing

Confirmed, Islam is more dangerous than Nazism
>>
>>173888
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius
>>
>>173896
well they didnt draw anyone's faces this time, now did they?
>>
>>173907
Seriously though, God will save everyone from global warming if they pray for industry tax cuts and environmental deregulation. My preacher told me a donation to the church makes my prayers twice as strong.

#GodBlessAmerica #HoustonStrong

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/903363029013676032
>>
>>173886
>edgy magazine is being edgy

Great post OP
>>
>>173886
>Charlie Hebdo
Pinko commie rag.
>>
>>173911
Man made global warming is a myth and hurricanes are weather and Harvey had nothing to do with so-called climate change.
>>
>>173886
lol houston is a blue city with only 35% non-white.
>>
>>173972
And with none of the usual negative connotation that Austin gets, either. Houston is thoroughly Texan in the minds of Texans, last I checked.

T. Austinite
>>
>>173966
it is is to do with climate change i see you failed to understand how rain is made, cuz guess what fucker you need warm air for that over the sea but heating it up and do you know why storms are getting more violent ....because you dumb brainlet it created by more heat. storms are the outlet for heat to escape.

that why storms always go to land to get rid of the heat enegy.
to create alot of clould you need to have alot of water and heat.

More heat from the sun + more voilent the storm= more clould cover + more stroms to dissapaint said heat.

it also a a secondary effect it dries out surrounding areas because storms suck out all the enegy for normal weather pattens meaning bad yeilds for crops etc......
>>
>>174041
This is basic but essentially correct
t. climatologist
>>
>>173966
Chanting that mantra won't save you from rising flood water.
>>
>>173896
>didn do nuffin
>>
>>173972
>a blue city
You still believe that gerrymandered shit!?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.