[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: penis-art-ba-5.jpg (68KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
penis-art-ba-5.jpg
68KB, 500x376px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/31/all-female-lord-flies-remake-faces-backlash-misses-point-women/

Discuss
>>
>thats_kind_of_hot.jpg
>>
Meh. Needs more foreskin
>>
I read another article that kept referring to Lord of the Flies being about "toxic masculinity" and how the events of the book wouldn't happen if it was all girls.

Reminds me of that Dutch show where they had a all men's and all women's survivor-like competition and the men's island did outstanding and the woman's side did nothing. They had to transplant men to the island so that they could survive.
>>
You're supposed to greentext the article instead of just posting a link.
>>
Why is 4Chan so obsessed with penis?
>>
Dudes would be assholes for a week or two and would eventually pick a leader or two.

Women would be murdering each over in their sleep because they side eyed them at breakfast.
>>
>>173862
My gut feeling even before reading this article is that it is going to push a girl power message completely missing the point of the book.
>>
>>173891
Cant bear the cock anon
>>
is this feminist saying females are different?
>>
>>173893
>My gut feeling even before reading this article is that it is going to push a girl power message completely missing the point of the book.
yup
apparently lord of the flies isn't about civilization vs savagery but about how men are evil
>>
>... it happened because one day I was sitting to one side of my fireplace and my wife was sitting on the other, and I suddenly said to her, “Wouldn’t it be a good idea to write a story about some boys on an island, showing how they would really behave, being boys and not little saints as they usually are in children’s books.” And she said, “That’s a first class idea. You write it.” So I went ahead and wrote it.

>When girls say to me, and very reasonably, "Why isn’t it a bunch of girls? Why did you write this about a bunch of boys?" my reply is I was once a little boy. I have been a brother, I have been a father, I’m going to be a grandfather, I have never been a sister or a mother or a grandmother, so this is why I wrote it really about little boys. That’s one answer. Another answer is of course to say if you, as it were, scaled down human beings, scaled down society, if you land with a group of little boys, they are more like scaled-down society than a group of little girls would be.

>Don’t ask me why, and this is a terrible thing to say because I’m going to be chased from Hell to breakfast by all the women who talk about equality. This has nothing at all to do with equality at all. Women are foolish to pretend they’re equal to men. They are far superior and always have been. But one thing you cannot do with them is take a bunch of them and boil them down so to speak into a set of little girls who would then become a kind of image of civilization, of society. That’s another reason why they were little boys.

>The other thing is, why weren’t they little boys and little girls? We being who we are, sex would have raised its lovely head, and I didn’t want this book to be about sex. I mean, sex is too trivial a thing to get into with a story like this, which is about the problem of evil and the problem of how people would work together in society.
>>
>>173895
Silly you, that has always been what feminism is about. You thought it was about equality? Anon please, it has always been fueled by female supremacy.
>>
>>173908
Has that been quoted out-of-context yet to suit an agenda?
>>
>>173908
It's amazing how wrong he is about women. The more I think about it the more I believe the book should have been all girls. I just hope they change the title to Lord of the Spiders.
>>
>>173908
>sex would have raised its lovely head, and I didn’t want this book to be about sex.
The description of the hunters killing a sow and shoving a spear up its anus totally has no sexual subtext. Totally.
>>
>>173908
>western society is a patriarchy under most if not all feminist definitions
>little boys reflect society better, tending more towards masculine
>wait why though

Really clogs the noggin.
>>
>>174002
>a group of young men, supple muscles glistening with sweat after a long hunt, roughly penetrating the anus of their felled prey with a phallic object while chanting and dancing in ecstasy
Totally not sexual
>>
>>173887
>Reminds me of that Dutch show where they had a all men's and all women's survivor-like competition and the men's island did outstanding and the woman's side did nothing. They had to transplant men to the island so that they could survive.

There was a UK version from Bear Grylls with that concept. It came down to:
>women laughing when they pied in the ocean
>men saving their piss up for extra water
>women spend about 5 episodes being separated and lost in the centre jungle of the island
>men find the other side to the beach, start making shelters and have a guy that can actually fish
>women fail to make shelters, think the little pigs are too cute to eat
>eventually kill them crying cause they are starving
>meanwhile men have a good income of food, purify water, even create a raft to fish away from shore
>women caused the show to end early cause they became too lazy to purify water (took too long) and they all got sick (would've died had they not received extra goods either)
>>
that's actually kind of a cool idea.
do they get into catfights and start pulling at each others' hair and wrestling on the beach
and then their bikinis get torn
and they start making out
and then i get stranded on the island and they're desparate for the d
>>
>>174017
>men saving their piss up for extra water
Ugh. Woman or Man I can't even imagine having to use piss as a source of refreshments. Seriously having to drink a mixed bottle of other men's piss? I'd rather die of thirst.
>>
>>174037
You can make a simple solar still to purify the urine into fairly clean water. Will probably have a bit of a taste still, but it will be much safer then drinking direct.
>>
>>174046
Or grab a coconut or look for a puddle
>>
>>174048
You generally don't want to drink any still or running water or else you risk getting diseases that would be fatal if your are trying to survive. You'd have to boil it so it's safe to drink but at that point, you're drinking hot water. It's better to make a bunch of solar stills and collect morning dew and drinking out of those than wasting resources to keep a fire going.
>>
>>173892
This. Feminazis need to remember how girls interacted with one another in elementary school.
>>
>>174037
You can bet your arse that once you are dying of dehydration after going 1 or 2 days without water you WILL drink piss or anything really.
>>
>>173921
here you go mate
>>174004
>>
>>173892
This guy gets it. The more women are forced to share space the more they bitch at each other. Eventually they will start killing if they don't freeze or starve to death first.
>>
>>173905
Only a feminist is retarded enough to completely misunderstand a book that is taught in high school English class.

There are 12 year olds who understand literature better than the average feminist.
>>
>>174002

Sometimes a stick is just a stick....
>>
>>173908
>women are superior to men and always have been.

Which is why they destroy their own civilization within 3 generations of getting political power every single time.

This whiteknight faggot is a cringe machine.
>>
>>174113
>Which is why they destroy their own civilization within 3 generations of getting political power every single time.

This made me cringe so hard I had none left for your next sentence.
>>
>>174109
Tell that to a feminist, English teacher. They see phallic objects and sexual violence everywhere.
>>
>>174116
So you had a premature cringasm?
>>
>>174113
Read that again. He says men are superior in every way. Specifically, 'Women are foolish to pretend they're equal to men'.
>>
>>174187
My interpretation is correct. All the 'theys' in that paragraph are clearly referring the women. Context clues back me up on this one.

Reread it, yourself.
>>
>The female-led Lord of the Flies wouldn't ever happen because women would just branch off into their own respective groups peacefully
— rachel leishman (@RachelLeishman) August 30, 2017

Guess this chick never read the following article:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I'm sure you have all read it before, but if not it's definitely worth a read for a few good chuckles.
>>
>>174052
>but they were under the effect of patriarchy back then! If we lived in a female led world it would be all rainbows and unicorns!
>>
>>174050
Im not an experienced outdoorsman but I've drunk from streams with no ill effect. Am I not supposed to?
>>
>>174231
Generally not a good idea since you don't know whats just upstream a little, eg. dead animal fallen into river and rotting away.
Chances are that you will be fine, but out in the woods is not a place you want to get sick so it's better to be safe than sorry.
>>
>>174046
Wait a minute -- a solar still would also work on ocean water, wouldn't it?
>>
>SJW faggots push "muh gender equality"
>b-but women are so much better than men! they'd never resort to senseless violence
Pottery.
>>
>>174466
Don't kid yourself. The belief that women are so much better than men at everything has been central to SJW and feminist ideology since the very beginning.
>>
>>174251
Yes, and you get the added benefit of harvesting salt which can be used to preserve meats.
>>
>>173891
Through dick, unity
>>
Lord of the Flies was always shit
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.