[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOUSTON MAYOR STATES CITY HAS 600,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT RESIDENTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

HOUSTON MAYOR SYLVESTER TURNER HAS PROMISED THE CITY’S NEARLY 600,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS THAT THEY WON’T BE TURNED OVER TO IMMIGRATION AUTHORITIES IF THEY GO TO A SHELTER OR ASK FOR HELP DURING HARVEY.

Turner, a lawyer, even went a step further, saying he would personally represent any illegal immigrant who faces deportation for seeking shelter during the storm.
“I don’t care who you are, I don’t care what your status is,” Turner said Monday. “I do not want you to run the risk of losing your life or [that of] a family member because you’re concerned about (Senate Bill) 4 or anything else."
Texas Senate Bill 4 outlaws sanctuary cities in the state and allows state and local law enforcement officers to check immigration status. It takes effect Sept. 1.
Turner said with everyone trying to deal with Harvey, now was the time to put “the [immigration] law on the shelf.”
“It’s very important for him to deliver that message,” said Mary Moreno, communications director for the Houston-based Texas Organizing Project. “People were already afraid not only because of what [President] Trump is doing [about illegal immigration], but also because of SB-4, which ties the hands of police chiefs who prohibited their officers from asking immigration status.”
“SB-4 allows a police officer to take it upon himself to be an immigration agent, and that’s created a lot of fear, even though police were already assuring people that they should come forward for help” during the hurricane, she said.
“We don’t have any problem with his message when dealing with disaster that’s life and death, and where people are in a dire situation,” said Ira Mehlman, spokesman for Federation for American Immigration Reform, or FAIR. “It’s not the time for anyone to ask anyone about immigration status. It’s a time to help people.”

http://archive.is/d6RQs
>>
Good
>>
>>173710
SB4 was just overruled by a judge as well.

It's definitely a problem, they already don't call the police as it is out of fear, all this politicizing of the issue has made life worse for immigrants. Sad that they're also probably the most vulnerable.
>>
With the current shortage of construction labor
It's really not a good time to clamp down on undocumented workers
It's going to considerably more expensive and time consuming to try to rebuild Houston on legal labor alone
>>
Bullshit, illegal aliens are like crack to our city we use them like a drug. We need to get rid of every one of them but I agree with the mayor all though I dont trust Mayor Turner any farther than I can throw him
>>
>>173737
oh, so life is more difficult for those who shouldn't be here in the first place?
Shocking.
>>
>>173744
People will fly in from throughout the country to do work in Houston and they don't need their labour devalued by wetbacks. Fuck off with your retarded justification of criminals.
Remember, every illegal immigrant is a criminal and should be treated as such.
>>
>>173757
It is disrespectful to use natural disasters in order to push a political agenda. In order to stabilize the Texan economy cheap labor will be necessary. There is no better task for unskilled laborers to do. Without them, Houston will have an influx of slums and it will lose its economic strength due to a lack of infrastructure. Texans realize this themselves and have maintained a good relationship with Mexico and illegal immigrants. These workers are needed to for the foundation of the Texan economy
>>
>>173758
Yeah, but that's ILLEGAL you fucking idiot.
>>
>>173758
Then why are you pushing one?
>>
>>173759
Illegal? Prohibition made alcohol illegal at one point.

>>173765
And I'm not pushing one. I'm not saying we should let anyone in. I'm just saying it is not the time to send people out
>>
>>173710
>inserting [President] before Trump.

Is the right really this sensitive?
>>
Lol, you see so many Texans bitching about California's "spic problem" when it turns out they're no better than us, hell they won't even send them out until AFTER they're done using them for their own needs. Simply ebin
>>
>>173772
It's always the time to punish criminals for their wrongdoing and in this case, that's deportation of illegal immigrants.
The USA has enough construction workers to rebuild houston. The issue is that people don't want to pay what the fair market value should be once we get rid of illegals.
They will spend that money though and the idea that Houston will collapse without wetback labor is utterly ridiculous.
>>
>>173737
The problem is that they haven't been deported yet.
>>
>>173737
They are criminals. I'm sure the supreme Court will side with Texas in the end.
>>
>>173744
>undocumented workers
Stop calling them that. They are illegal criminals.
>>
>>173772
They are criminals.
>>
>>173774
The left is, they try to deny reality but that doesn't change the fact that President Trump is President.
>>
Democrats need illegals so they can win elections.

Trump should send in ice and start rounding the up.
>>
>>173800
So are jaywalkers, but most Americans have jaywalked and despite that are not "illegal criminals."

Also, overstaying your visa isn't a crime.
>>
>>173804
Last I checked jaywalking doesnt revoke your citizenship and doesnt have socioeconomic impacts like depressed wages. Also overstaying your visa is, quite literally, a crime. There are a few cases when it isnt but they really dont apply to 95% of the population doing it. Unless you want to argue most of these illegal migrants are battered women or asylum seekers
>>
>>173804
Being a Jay Walker is not the same as breaking immigration law. Illegals are no different than invaders
>>
>>173714
Bad
>>
>>173812
It's still illegal and the people who do it are literally "illegal criminals." They're just not illegal criminals anyone cares about.

Also, overstaying your visa is a civil offense.

>>173816
>llegals are no different than invaders.
Yeah, it's a regular Donbass up in here, the Blitzkrieg all over again.
>>
>>173821
Illegals harm this country cost us hundreds of billions a year. They only are allowed to stay because the Democrat party can exploit them.
>>
>>173821
>Jaywalkers force construction and agricultural wages to minimum or lower
>Jaywalkers take up public resources without paying into them
>Jaywalkers create ghettos and never assimilate into the local culture, impacting safety and trust within the community
>Civil offence isnt a crime because of the wording its just an illegal act with a punishment associated with it ;)
Fine lets just deport them and bar them entry for 3-10 years. It wont be criminal charges but gone is gone either way.
>>
>>173780
>It's always the time to punish criminals
I don't think you are actually consistent with this belief
>>
The way the USA treats immigration is just insane.
>>
>>173925
This country is pretty weak. We let any trash cross the border.
>>
>>173817
It's good because it means many of them probably died as they had nowhere to turn to.
>>
>>173758
Hopefully more come so Irma can slaughter them leaving them in a pool crimson with their blood.
>>
>>173780
>It's always the time to punish criminals for their wrongdoing

>laughing white collar criminals.jpeg.
>>
>>173983
>HURRICANE
>guitar riff
>SLAUGHTER
>guitar riff

>BLOOD FLOOD
>BLOOD FLOOD
>BLOOD FLOOD
>BLOOD FLOOD
>HUUUAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH

You might be a teenager if your politics encapsulate a death metal song.
>>
>>173737
>Break law
>Vulnerable to legal consequences

Yeah
>>
Oh, sorry
My prediction has come true

>I predict
>Within ten years the global warming theorists will be beaten as war criminals of destroying the earth
>Extreme weather occurs when the circulation of the atmosphere is hindered
>And it is not due to carbon dioxide but due to active sea phytoplankton activity and sea temperature rise
>But it is not global warming
>>
>>173963
We are weak not because of who we let in, but because of the excuse for human beings we breed within, that we NEED to get people from foreign nations.

We need to stop breeding fucktards with liberal arts degrees.
>>
>>174214
From
>nu-males never get puss and art-thots only fuck non-whites
to
>nu-males are getting too much puss. We need to make sure we have plenty of hardy foreign breeding stock
is /pol/ alright? Does /pol/ need its medication?
>>
>HOUSTON CITY HAS 600,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
Now you know why sanctuary cities are against enforcing the law. Some of them would literally lose half their people.
>>
All aid to Houston would be helpful until they stop with the sanctuary City shit. Now is the perfect time to force their hand.
>>
>>174223
Niggers breed at a rapid rate.
>>
>>173758
Illegal immigrants will create slums, you dumb motherfucker. It's like you have never been to the third world.
Pro tip: I -am- in the third world. Even internal migration here from poorer areas to richer areas creates new slums.

People like you are too stupid to exist, goddamn americans.
>>
>>173758
Illegals have no rights. There shouldn't even be a debate if they should be deported or not. Fortunately we finally have a president willing to enforce the law.
>>
>>173802
But inserting [President] when it's already glaring obvious from context is just mindlessly stroking the ego of Mr.Tiny Hands
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.