[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Africans stoning transvestites in Dortmund Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

http://www.presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4971/3222010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99AgW_CAcNg

So it begins.

They started hitting on the trannies, realized that they got a benis and then started raging, shouting that they should be stoned.
Then they picked up some stones and started throwing them at the trannies.

Police managed to break up the situation.
>>
>>17286
We all know how much we love our trannies
>>
>>17294
Perhaps its a strategic move by merkel to purge trannies since germans don't want to be called evil racist sexist able bodied cis humans? Importing ultra traditional non-conformist "problematic", "peacefull" POC as her final solution to degeneracy... let's send her lovely mastiff puppies as thanks!
>>
They should be stoned. Society needs to recognize that its a mental illness and treat it like a problem, because it is a problem. Society accepting mental illness's as something to celebrate and not treat is a disgrace to the human race. Fix them, not rejoice over them.
>>
>>17297
Trannies got over a 50% suicide rate, they are fixing themselves.

We absolutely cannot tolerate fucking stonings in europe.
Take this barbaric muslim garbage to where it came from.
>>
europe needs more north africans.

most north africans are nice ppl.
>>
>>17286
>North Africans

>Kim Ben Freigang

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!

meine fresseeee..
>>
>>17308

bte to all dumbfucks and "north africans" here:

North of the dortmund is famous for being biggest hormon pills production area. the workers there are literally fucking trannies just by doing their jobs. most our tranies are fine men just trying to feed their families by working in wrong place.
>>
>>17297
So wait, are you saying they should be treated for their illness or stoned for their illness? Because it sounds like you're saying both.
>>
>>17316
Treatment by stoning.
>>
>>17332
>taking the side of mudslime

And they say we're the cucks.
>>
Mental illness or not, Europe values freedom of conduct and association. Transgenders are free to do as they please and seek whatever treatment they want, when they want. The same freedoms they enjoynare shared by all Germans. Allowing sandniggers in to erode the very ideological foundations of Western society like this is unacceptable.
>>
>>17301
>Trannies got over a 50% suicide rate
Unless they transition.
>>
>>17520
Trans reporting in.

We kill ourselves at 30 before we get old tbh fam.

And seriously, I don't care if you call it a mental illness, it may be and I don't think you have to celebrate it because this would spread it.

But I think you can leave us alone since we kill ourselves anyways and we're not bringing offspring in this world.

If you force trans to stay men they eventually have children and spread it
>>
>>17286
the news presenter is hot as fucking fuck!

Im not white, but It would be a shame for white people to go extinct. They beautiful as fuck.
>>
>>17577
You tried too hard.
Also I'm tired of the whole "white ppl gon b extinct!" from stormwieners.
>>
>>17587
>I'm tired of the whole "white ppl gon b extinct
t. Mudmad Poojet

>>17367
> Europe "values" immigration from every non-european country
> Europe values freedom of conduct and association.
> Said immigrants associate themselves and conduct to use their fredums to colonize european lands
but muh fredums... :(

Immigration is the most cancerous policy of the 20st and 21st century ,benefits no one except for politicians and rich fucks.
>>
>>17286
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>17286
>violence happens
in other news sport also happens

more news to follow
>>
>>17286
seriously, calling someone throwing rocks at another a "stoning" is not right. it wasn't a ceremony, it was just some people throwing rocks because they got angry. media is trying to angle this to be larger than it is by using "stoning"

kids throw rocks every day but there's no news about all these terrible "stonings" going around at school. because it's not a damn stoning ceremony!
>>
>>17367
This. I really don't understand trans people but I see sandniggers asthe biggest threat to a civilized European culture, how ever cucked it is.
>>
>>17597
Lol I'm white myself mate.
You're just another autist on a Vietnamese mapmaking board.
>colonize european lands
Holy autismo.
>>
>>17297
>Society needs to recognize that its a mental illness
ok
>treat it like a problem, because it is a problem.
ok
>Society accepting mental illness's as something to celebrate and not treat is a disgrace to the human race.
ok
>Fix them, not rejoice over them.
ok
>They should be stoned.
Way to drop the ball. Go be a nigger somewhere else
>>
>>17656
>Europeans are NOT replaced by non-europeans therefore autism
Ok buddy
>>
>>17626
>PEOPLE LIKE YOU SHOULD BE STONED
>HERE HAVE THOSE STONES
sounds like a stoning to me
>>
>>17525
>bizarre disguise post
>>
>>17829
I'm actually /polgbt/
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.