[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN SONG TOO TRIGGERING FOR YOUTUBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Joy Villa Is Given 48 Hours to Remove 'Make America Great Again' Song for Violating YouTube Standards

While the video has been up for weeks, on Saturday, Villa tweeted that YouTube took her video down, which she re-uploaded about an hour later and tweeted, “I refuse to be silenced.”
The singer later tweeted a letter she received from YouTube informing her that the streaming site received a complaint and she had 48 hours to edit the video or it would be removed again.
Villa argued that she had written consent from every person in the video, however, per the letter, YouTube claimed “we cannot accept or review agreements granting consent before the video was uploaded,” and added that the video can still be removed.
While the complaint was once “nameless,” YouTube eventually revealed to Villa the time stamp of the video that allegedly violated its privacy policy and she blurred the woman's face.
Since singer Joy Villa rocked the red carpet of the Grammy's in a “Make America Great Again” dress, she hasn't been shy about her support for President Donald Trump or love for her country.
On Independence Day, Villa released her newest song, “Make America Great Again,” and although it's title is Trump's campaign slogan, the video, which was released a few weeks ago, makes no reference to the president at all.
“YouTube is censoring Pro America artists,” the singer added.

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/08/958536-joy-villa-given-48-hours-remove-make-america-great-song-violating-youtube-standards/
>>
Something must be done about the anti american Commies in charge of Jewtube.
Seriously.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>172774
>something must be done about a private corporation's policies which they're entitled to
fuck off, man, just don't use their product. if you don't know well enough that the something you're thinking of is right in your control then you're just a pussy who wants government intervention. don't be a faggot, protest them, get people "woke" to what they're doing, but don't bitch about it like a drippy cunt
>>
>“YouTube is censoring Pro America artists,” the singer added.

No, she's just retarded.
She literally tweeted the justification for youtube issuing her a warning in YT's TOS, that YT can't accept privacy consent that is given prior to uploading. That might seem to strict a standard but it makes sense within the context that YT can't afford an army of lawyers on standby to litigate each privacy dispute between content uploader and complainant since it can feasibly get millions and local privacy laws differ from place to place.

That being said, if she removed the offending content and the video is still up, I don't see what the issue is anymore.
>>
>>172857
Liberals only think this when it benefits their adgenda
>>
>>172857
Youtube is pretty much a monopoly and should be regulated as such.
>>
>>173099
Oh boo hoo
You got a court case to support that, little bitch? Or are you just gonna keep whining like a fucking faggot? I bet I can guess which one. You alt-right losers are a bunch of pathetic cuckholds - that's why you're so obsessed with calling people cucks. It actually makes a lot of sense when you apply basic psychoanalysis.
>>
>>173121
Let's say you Commies are successful in purging everything you don't like from youtube, reddit and even the entire clearnet via ICANN. What do you think will happen? That the truth will simply disappear? No. It will go deeper. We are already setting up alternatives on I2P, ZeroNet and others.

You will not defeat the truth by banning it. You will simply lose total control over it.
>>
>>173121
The edge on this fag
>>
>>173122
>Let's say you Commies
Now I know I'm in bizarro world.

People are far right when they criticize a monopoly and the communists tell you to stop bitching and take it to court.

You people are all fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>173122
>We are already setting up alternatives on I2P, ZeroNet and others.
But you trumpkins killed net neutrality

Don't you get it? The companies will just restrict traffic to all but the largest websites that pay their premiums or agree with their agenda. You can set up your little sites but have fun watching vids on dial up.

You dumbfucks shot yourselves in the foot and didn't even realize it.
>>
>>173174
Those are not alternative sites you mong. Those are alternative protocols. The current internet got fucked to death by Commies so we are building a new one. With full encrypted onion routing. Can't be blocked or controlled. Meaning you will not only get nazis but everything else the government hates.
>>
>>173176
>The current internet got fucked to death by Commies
We need a market economy, but the market should be competing in ways that improve productivity and innovation in the interest of society. When we've established one sort of competition to hurt consumers, some regulatory framework is sensible. For example, ISP should be competing on the basis of speed and quality of service and infrastructure, not on what information people have access to. And there are ways to alleviate the regulatory burden that's difficult on smaller ISP without adding additional cost that's difficult on smaller websites.
>>
>>173122
>even the entire clearnet via ICANN
who is purging any nazi shit from the internet?you can put whatever you want on your website and google will even index it as long as you can find someone to host it. The only "truth" that's targeted for censorship at that level is shit like CP or doxxing and threatening folks.
>>
>>173176
>Can't be blocked or controlled.
If they're throttling all internet traffic except to the sites that pay them isp's will effectively be blocking your internet...unless you're claiming to build the separate infrastructure too.
>>
>>173176
>onion routing
>can't be blocked or controlled
>people actually believe this
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>173176
You realize that the nodes for the network area controlled by the FBI right? They can see everything you do.
>>
>>173206
>>173213
>>173215
We got some real network experts here that think anyone can simply block or watch custom encrypted onion traffic. What do I know. I just work on the damn thing.
The only thing that is compromised are tor exist nodes. We don't use them and our traffic never leaves into the clearnet. We don't use tor and we have no exit nodes.
>>
>>172925
What a bunch of horse shit. You could use that logic to take down most of the videos on the site.
>>
>>173121
There are increasing (but still rare) calls for major internet players to be treated as utilities.

>>173236
It only happens if someone in the video lodges a complaint.
>>
>>172829
we own this site nigger.
>>
>>173220
Ok so you're an expert that shares info with like minded experts and script kiddies. Good luck disseminating your views and expanding your userbase from 12 to 15 guys.
>>
>>172772
LOL, they took hers down but left that gay one up for weeks where the one man was shitting on the other mans head.....

The powers of this world don't even give a fuck any more if they get checked pulling the strings....
>>
>>172772
>While the complaint was once “nameless,” YouTube eventually revealed to Villa the time stamp of the video that allegedly violated its privacy policy and she blurred the woman's face.

Who the fuck is this woman and why is the censored woman problematic?
>>
>>173236
>What a bunch of horse shit. You could use that logic to take down most of the videos on the site.

It's conceivable to fake a privacy complaint to have a video taken down, but her video is still up, all she had to do with blur a face.

I know it's an irritating standard but look at it from the perspective of yt for a second. They don't want to bother with litigation, they don't want to lose ad revenue, and they can't afford to mediate every privacy dispute individually as per applicable local laws.
>>
>>173288
a lot of folks on the right have been saying YT is demonetizing conservative channels too, but it's been established that liberal channels tagged for politics were also affected.
I think people should be hesitant to see everything through the lens of hidden bias before understanding complete context.
>>
>>172772
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

IVE HAD ENOUGH OF FUCKING JEWS

I WILL JOIN FUCKING ISIS AND KILL THE LOT OF THEM

(read: over exaggerated response of minor
annoyance , hello Interpol don't v8 me you fucking faggots)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.