[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm tired of eating human flesh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Mad-Dog-2.jpg (60KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Dog-2.jpg
60KB, 580x435px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-41072524

>The family of Zanele Hlatshwayo, 25, who has been missing since July, believe she was a victim of a cannibalism ring that has so far led to the arrest of five men.

>Her decomposing body was found after a man who claimed to be a traditional healer handed himself over to police last week and confessed that he was tired of eating human flesh.

>Police officers had initially dismissed his statement, according to reports.

>It is only after he produced a bloodied hand and foot as proof that he was immediately arrested. He led them to his rented home, where police found eight human ears in a cooking pot.

>It is believed they were to be served to his customers, who were told they had magic properties and would convey money, power and protection.

>Several other body parts were found stuffed in a suitcase.

>The traditional healer lived in a rented hut in Rensburgdrift near Escourt.

>He rented the hut from Philani Magubane, whose brother was also arrested for being the traditional healer's alleged accomplice.

>"I was shocked to find out that my younger brother fell for the traditional healer's fairytales - he promised them wealth when he was just as poor as I am," Mr Magubane told me.

>He said that one his tenants had been complaining about the smell of rotting meat that was coming from his next door neighbour.

>It is alleged that he sent the young men to dig graves in the middle of the night so he could make magic charms known locally as "muti".

>"Most residents were shocked by this and now live in fear," but Mr Majola says others were not surprised.

>"A few confessed to have consulted with the traditional healer and knowingly ate human flesh," he said.

>"But what has angered most of us here is how gullible our people have become," saying that Mkhonyovu's customers were livestock thieves who were told he could make them invincible, even bulletproof, so that the police could not shoot them, said Mr Majola.
>>
>I'm tired of eating raw human flesh
Maybe try cookin' it next time
>>
Third-world problems.
>>
>>172702
Jesus Christ this is fucking disgusting. Africa is beyond fucked.

*eats bacon*
>>
>>172951
>*eats bacon*

Three day old raw bacon from a suitcase? No? You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>172856
lol
>>
>>172856
It's happened in Wisconsin, happened in Germany
>>
>>173187
vegetarians, every time lol
>>
>>173187
HUMAN bacon
>>
South afrika??
>>
>>172951
Vegans actually believe there is no difference.
>>
>>173645
well, unless its something important they cant ignore, like the fact that computer and mobile phone screens can be made from cholesterol derived from animals.

even funnier if you point out 50% of the worlds oxygen is derived from animals so they should cease breathing immediately
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.