[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropical HURRICANE HARVEY – TEXAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

TEXAS - WE ARE WITH YOU!

https://youtu.be/gjAB-OE659k
>>
Im live in Houston,Texas and broooooo so flooded!
>>
Well, where we do not. No one is immune from disaster.
>>
>>172397
WTH? I have been switching cable news channels covering the Texas disaster. 95% of those being rescued are nig-nogs who were to stupid to flee the danger...hell, even heard many say they cant swim.
>>
>>172510
That happens every time it sprinkles here a little bit; the response team has had lots of practice. Only difference is that many are actually in danger from the water level instead of just plain hysteria and lack of food/water.
>>
Maybe we can get the Katrina nogs to go back to Louisiana.
>>
>>172539
Doubtful. The small flooding events earlier this year and the year before didn't seem to move any.
>>
So I live in Barker's Landing and they're talking about opening floodgates. On a scale from one to ten how fucked am I?
>>
>>172554
Pretty damned fucked.

I am in Katy and the water is almost to the point we are going to probably need a rescue before it is over.
>>
>>172554
Pretty fucked they are opening both flood gates. Anon can you swim!!
No joke though get to a shelter .
>>
>>172554
Here is a report fam.
https://www.click2houston.com/news/water-to-be-released-from-addicks-barker-reservoirs
>>
>>172510
evacuating would have killed more people than staying put would have.
>>
>>172510
>>172597
Yeah last time there was a mandatory evacuation like 100 people died and we all got stuck on the interstate for 30 hours.
>>
Reminder the nigger mayor of houston told everyone NOT to evacuate.
He killed a lot of people with his stupidity.
>>
>>172676
Do you know the status of the nuclear reactors near the texas coastline??
>>
>>172677
Lmao dumb rednecks getting btfo
>>
>>172677
Wanna remind me of the current death toll versus the EVACUEE death toll for Rita?
>>
>>172789
Fuck white people
>>
a lot of us in san antonio though it was going to hit us, but it missed us completely,
now I got a large stockpile of crackers and spam I'm not going to be needing, guess I should just donate it to the food bank or something.
>>
>>172884
Send it to Houston please
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.