[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard Spencer stayed at Trump's D.C. hotel while he planned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Thugbama.jpg (55KB, 227x318px) Image search: [Google]
Thugbama.jpg
55KB, 227x318px
http://www.businessinsider.com/richard-spencer-stayed-at-trump-dc-hotel-while-planning-charlottesville-rally02017-8

I wanna see his receipt

Richard Spencer, a noted white nationalist and supporter of President Donald Trump, is one of many frequent guests at the new Trump International Hotel in Washington D.C., according to a New York Times report published Friday.

Spencer was spotted at the hotel in early August, the Times reported, along with Evan McLaren, who works at Spencer's white nationalist think tank, the National Policy Institute.

McLaren declined to answer Times' reporter Katie Rogers' request for comment at the time about his visit to the hotel because he said he was "too busy planning a rally" in Charlottesville, Virginia. That rally, where white nationalists clashed with counter-protesters, left one dead at the hands of an apparent white supremacist.
>>
Who cares
>>
>>171931
http://www.businessinsider.com i'm guessing
>>
>>171746
"IMPEACH NOW"
In Arnold accent
>>
Of course he did. The only people associating with the Trump name are confirmed shitbags and his simple minded base.
>>
>>172138
I love that even Trump Winery is like, "Hey, we have nothing to do with him. He only sold our winery to his son, who sold it to a company named after and run by himself. You see, comrade, Trumps have nothing to do with us. Please buy our Shiraz."
>>
>>172138
Scream all you want lib cucks you are a minority and beaten.
>>
>>172146
I think that has more to do with alt left violence and histeria.
>>
>president with 30% approval rating
>majority

Beaten for 4 years is better than being an actual retard.
>>
>>172280
>>172281
Trump's own companies are distancing themselves from the triumphant president because protesters are criticizing him and getting killed doing it, but they don't want to point out that he's so triumphant and winning against them

makes

perfect

sense
>>
>>171746
>CIA employee hired to make white nationalist movement real
>Stays at Trump Hotel

It's so fucking obvious it hurts my head
>>
>>172295
If obvious things hurt your head, I have some bad news about the harder stuff.
>>
>>172291
Quite frankly, those polls are bigly WRONG. To be honest, if you didn't watch FAKE News and DISHONEST MEDIA, who by the way are so WRONG, you would know that.
Polls said Trump would lose but TRUMP WON BIGLY.
>>
>>172280
All I see is nothing but loudmouths who pride themselves on their chauvinism on both ends, if you want to speak and do reform, do it! Instead of insulting or trying to kill one another.

This isn't the United States for nothing, hell! People go to actual groups/offline forums to talk politics to discuss the biases and facts whether you're democrat or republican. And proceed to actually be engaged in their own respective cities and states!
>>
>>171746
this

>>172327
>>
>>171746
Where else would you find Nazis?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.