[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Duterte Underfire For Execution of Schoolboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

A horrifying image of a schoolboy being dragged to a violent death in a dirty alleyway has galvanised the Philippines against a brutal state-led war on drugs that has killed over 12,500 people in the last year.

>For a nation now largely immune to the bloodied corpses of alleged small time drugs users and dealers dumped on the streets, the graphic reports of the final moments of Kian Delos Santos, 17, who was allegedly shot three times by undercover police officers, have been too much to bear.

>His killing last week has united the public, senior politicians and the Catholic Church into the most significant sweep of mass protests since President Rodrigo Duterte pushed for a savage crackdown on drugs after his election last June.

>Most of the 12,500 casualties have been killed by masked assassins. An estimated 3,500 have been killed in police shoot-outs, which officers often claim were self-defence.

>In the case of Delos Santos, the police initially claimed he had fired first.

>But their story was contradicted by witnesses and CCTV footage that showed the teenager being dragged down alleyways into a dead-end corner where he was asked to run with a gun, and shot when he did.

>He was heard screaming “Please can I go home, I have school tomorrow.”

>Delos Santos is one of 81 people killed last week during mass police raids in what was the bloodiest period of the drugs war so far. His bullet-ridden, semi-naked body was found in a foetal position with a gun in his hand.

>Speaking to Rappler news, his parents, Saldy and Lorenza, said he was a well-behaved teenager who loved watching YouTube and who helped with the family shop. His only vice was eating cheese-flavoured crisps.

>On the night he died, his father gave him a prescient warning to come home early. “You know how it is on our street, it could be dangerous,” Saldy said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/duterte-faces-nationwide-revolt-over-111435072.html
>>
>Images of his devastated parents, comforting each other by his open casket have since dominated the local media. “I need to speak up for my son,” Lorenza told reporters.

>Saldy Delos Santos hit out at police attempts to smear his son’s name by alleging he was a drugs runner. “We are the victims here. We are the ones you should help,” he said.

>Several children have been caught in the crossfire of the drugs war, but the killing of Delos Santos has resonated in a way that none other has done before.

>Church leaders have led the outcry, pledging to ring church bells every evening in protest. The senate has launched an inquiry into the escalation in killings, and people have gathered in candlelit vigils.

>Vice-president Leni Robredo, said Delos Santos could have been her own child. “How many Kians have we had? How many more Kians will follow?” she asked.

>Three police officers, suspected of the murder, are currently in custody while the case is probed. Mr Duterte’s hardline stance wavered on Monday when he said if they were guilty they would “rot in jail.”

>Meanwhile the poignancy of his son’s future ambitions are not lost on Delos Santos’ father.

>“They killed an innocent child. And to think, he wanted to be a policeman,” he said.
>>
>17
>They killed an innocent child
Oh bullshit. At that age you are almost an adult, not a child.
>>
>>171180
almost an adult is not an adult.
>>
>>171167
Diddonuffin Philippines edition.
>>
""revolt""
1.his support is still strong
2. anything saying the opposite is part of a chinese meth ring
dog bless
>>
>>171180
This is a clear-cut case of murder and entrapment, and all you can think of is semantics? Just when I think 4chan can't sink any lower...
>>
>>171167
> 17 years old
So who is the kid in the picture?
>>
>>171180
>his age negates the circumstances of his death
So, being found dead in an alley in the fetal position holding the gun they forced you to run with is "OK" because hes 17?
>ALMOST but not LEGALLY an adult
>>
>>171272

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2017/04/19/asia-pacific/crime-legal-asia-pacific/senior-philippine-police-officials-detail-paid-killings-staged-crime-scenes-dutertes-drug-war/
>>
>>171167
>he dindu nuffin he a gud boy he watch youtube and goin to school erryday the popo just kilt him because...
Because... Why? The story is spinning it as he wasn't a drug dealer or anything at all. So why, if that was true, would the police kill him?

Smells like the bullshit of criminals and criminal sympathizers. You all deserve to bleed out in an alleyway for being degenerate criminals.
>>
>>171256
>Just when I think 4chan can't sink any lower
What a crazy thing to think!
>>
>>171441
to make a quota or something, or maybe because they're sick fucks
>>
Duterte's Chief of Intelligence is named Lt. Col. Michael Aquino

This is not his real name, as he wass a spy caught taking a "BLUEPRINT" of clandestine strategies and plotting them with Duterte in the Phillipines.

He was arrested and then released by now Gov Chris Christie to go face trial there. He never did and now he is their head hitman in this affair.

He alone is the sole responsible person for destabilizing the region a part of a US led Psychological Operation.

Look who the real Lt Col Michael Aquino is....

The US Military's Psych Warfare Dept Head.....

http://www.jar2.com/Topics/Michael_Aquino.html
>>
>>171167
There's, like, literally over 100 million of these parasites. Duterte slaughtering even 100,000 of these savages on an annual basis won't leave a dent to the Filipino populace. Their population is growing by a million every year, give or take. Who the hell cares about a third-world SEA nation killing drug dealers?
>>
>>171167
like he cares. He probably took one look and laughed his ass off.
>>
>>171441
because his policy on drugs is fueling an atmosphere of paranoia where you can frame anyone you dislike as a junkie and the cops will cap them for you
>>
>>171441
You clearly know nothing about the Philippines and how fucked up and corrupt their police are. The cops did this because they are gangsters and thugs
>>
>>171441
So you accept that the police has the authority to shoot you too in cold blood, since lethal force is justified by default? Better hope you don't get Swatted, anon.
>>
>>171554
>>171689
>>171691
>t-the police did it because they're evil!!1 They just kill random schoolboys for no reason!
>>171732
I'm not a criminal. Cops are free to kill criminals that have been warned.
>>
>>171759
>police are always great, upstanding people who do there jobs to protect me
I wish parents would do a better job of keeping children off of this website
>>
>>171793
pretty much this,.
a 3 year old can be shot in his own backyard and we'll still have some folks arguing "i dunno, maybe he couldv'e had it coming, that kid was looking kind of suspicious".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.