[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kristen Stewart and Miley Cyrus nude pix leaked online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

"Kristen Stewart and her girlfriend Stella Maxwell have lawyered up to stop the spread of nude photos hacked from iCloud.

Selfies of Stella in a bathroom with a naked Kristen behind her have already hit several websites after the celebrity lovers became the latest stars caught up in a hacking scandal.

Stolen images featuring Tiger Woods, Miley Cyrus and singer/actress Katharine McPhee have also been leaked."

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/08/22/kristen-stewart-and-miley-cyrus-nude-pix-leaked-online
>>
>>170654
My first post. Hope I'm following the rules correctly.
>>
>>170655
Formatting is correct and the article you linked falls within the 48 hour time frame. Looks good, thanks for contributing!
>>
>>170658
Thank you. Now I can breathe
>>
well, can someone produce the pics, or what?
>>
>>170654
I don't have the pics, I'm not getting involved with the pics, I'm sure /b is all over this, but they've lawyered up big time.
>>
>>170658
I don't think this qualifies as news though.
>>
>>170654
no threads on /b/ about this
fake news?
>>
>>170654
How many times does this have to happen before people learn that the only way not to avoid a situation like this is to not take and save nudes. Especially not to something like the cloud.

>>170741
Unless you hacked them there is nothing that can be done to you if they find you downloaded the pictures.
>>
>>170754
there were earlier you fucking retard
>>
> Miley Cyrus
> Nudes
> News

Heh...
>>
>>170654
Why are all celebrities such degenerates? You can't have leaked nudes if you never take nude photos of yourself in the first place.
>>
>>170870
Well first check yourself on your high horsing, there's nothing wrong with taking nasty pictures, and second, because (((they))) have groomed Hollywood into a cesspool of degeneracy that you must embrace and submit to if you desire fame and fortune
>>
Honestly, if you're stupid enough to take nudes in this day and age, you deserve to have them leaked. Just saying.
>>
>>170872
>there's nothing wrong with the crass, narcissistic, hedonist mindset behind the concept of taking and sharing "nudes" of yourself

Speak for yourself buddy. Your acceptance of such behavior is why we're living in the new Sodom.
>>
>>170744
While there are more global and significant news stories out there, this isn't total tabloid garbage either. OP wanted to make sure their format was correct, and as they spend more time here they'll learn which kinds of articles make for the most viable posts.

I would rather see this than more partisan US political mess, anyway.
>>
No leaked threads on /b/, I've been monitoring since yesterday.
Fake news.
>>
>>171073
They were up all yesterday and there is a thread with the Lindsay Vaughn pics up right now, you dunderhead
>>
>>170654
Where are the nudes of kristen stewart?
>>
I need to find those pix. For uh.. reasons. Are these the ones Miley's dad took of her when she was 17?
>>
Who the fuck would want to masturbate to a picture of Miley Cyrus? Seriously, she has no ass and hardly any breasts either, you're better off fapping to a mannequin
>>
>>170654
>>170654
>>
>>170655
thanks actually, i read a short post on facebook about the leak, and went here to see if anyone had more info, id say you posted alright
>>
>>171073
Try other boards too, retard. I saw them up on /hc/ last night
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.