[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will this madness end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7838.jpg (254KB, 1231x1542px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7838.jpg
254KB, 1231x1542px
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/shop-assistant-asks-kids-traditional-8847199.amp

I'm tired of this shit. Everyday this ppl make acting like monkeys more and more acceptable in society. We're supposed to be civilized, instead we just bow down to these subhumans and let them do or say whatever they want because 'muh racism'
Fuck this country
>>
>>170651

When you drive the coloreds and race traitors from your lands.
>>
Jesus Christ you people fall for the easiest outrage bait available
>>
>>170675
It's real shit tho you clown. In the video she chews out some poor old woman who made an honest mistake. Now all the spooks on twitter are applauding this
>>
>>170675
If you're not outraged you're not paying attention.
>>
>>170651
So what are you gonna do about it besides complaining aimlessly on a botswanan woodcarving camp?
>>
so are we going to start considering every tard chimping on something trivial to be news worthy.

because i have about a dozen videos of rednecks chimping too.
>>
>>170715
post them plz I love the adventures of Florida man.
>>
>>170689
the lady was obviously being a bitch this shit was september 2016 nobody was trick or treating. The mom didn't get violent, maybe took it a bit far with the finger pointing.
>>
>>170715
I WANT MY FUCKIN' CHEESEBURGER
>>
>>170715
IF we can get multiple stories of trump glancing at the sun you can't handle a dose of niggerality.
>>
>>170743
Nah fuck her, people who pull that passive aggressive shit to strangers just because they can hide behind being old deserve it. There's always that old cunt in every store just trying to start shit with strangers.
>>
>>170750
This is from almost a year ago.
>>
Niggers gonna nig.
>>
>>170689
She wasnt some honest woman though, it was a o
Pretty good joke as its almost september but she asked if they were going trick r treating lmao
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.