[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea shipments of chemical arms to Syria intercepted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 299x169px
UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Two North Korean shipments to a Syrian government agency responsible for the country's chemical weapons program were intercepted in the past six months, according to a confidential United Nations report on North Korea sanctions violations.

The report by a panel of independent U.N. experts, which was submitted to the U.N. Security Council earlier this month and seen by Reuters on Monday, gave no details on when or where the interdictions occurred or what the shipments contained.

"The panel is investigating reported prohibited chemical, ballistic missile and conventional arms cooperation between Syria and the DPRK (North Korea)," the experts wrote in the 37-page report.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-syria-un-idUSKCN1B12G2
>>
>>170619
Cool
>>
>>170619
le fake news
>>
>>170652
reuters so unpredictable
>>
inb4 Assad did nothing wrong
>>
>>170663
He did nothing wrong though
>>
is that even possible?
>>
>>170947
Yes, but probably not without the help of the Russians. The Russians have the closest ties to the Norks and are pretty much the only ones who do trade with them besides China. They also have close ties to the Assad regime. They likely facilitated this.
>>
>>170954
Propaganda at its finest. The Russians are helping N.Koreans selling weapons to Assad regime.

CoolStoryBob
>>
>>170954
Russia undoubtedly got the weapons from Saudi Arabia, who got them from us.
>>
>>170619
meh... smells like propaganda to me, reminds me of the "Saddaam WMD" bullshit from several years ago.
>>
>>171088
We KNOW that there are chemical weapons being used in Syria, though. It's not even in question.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_chemical_weapons_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.