[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christopher Columbus monument vandalized in Baltimore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1486227966163.jpg (140KB, 1024x764px) Image search: [Google]
1486227966163.jpg
140KB, 1024x764px
Amonument in Baltimore to Christopher Columbus — believed to be the first one erected to the Italian explorer in America — was vandalized.
Baltimore Police said they were looking into the incident, but couldn’t say when the damage took place.
A video posted to YouTube on Monday by a user named “Popular Resistance” shows a man striking the base of the monument near Herring Run Park repeatedly with a sledgehammer. Another person holds a sign that reads: “Racism, tear it down.” Another sign is taped to the monument reading: “The future is racial and economic justice.”
Police are searching for information about the men in the video, as well as whoever filmed it.
“We want to inform people it is a crime to destroy property. And if the person is identified who is responsible for this, they will be prosecuted,” said police spokesman T.J. Smith.
The narrator of the video, who says his name is Ty, calls Christopher Columbus a “genocidal terrorist.”

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-columbus-monument-20170821-story.html
>>
Nigger I'm sure.
It's not about who these people were this is them projection their race and success envy on anything white.
>>
Fuck Columbus. He enslaved and outright destroyed entire *civilisations*, and he didn't even discover America first.
>>
>>170423

He discovered it for us and that makes all the difference.
>>
>>170423
>*civilisations*
I think you mean "civilisations"
These were fucking naked savages.
>>
>>170423
He gave those savages civilization.
>>
we already have a thread about this, what's with all the retard making duplicate threads recently?
>>
victim complex
>>
>>170423
Except he didn't, and you're a modern illiterate asshat.
>>
>>170436
They were races with their own laws, languages, and customs. Sounds like a civilisation to me.
>>170621
Oh, I'm sorry for *paying attention to history*.
>>
>>170403
Everybody was racist back then you niggertards, even Emmanuel Kant
>>
>>170798
>*paying attention to history*
Youre an illiterate nigger hopped up on kangz memes. Columbus died believing he had found a shorter route to India. The worst you can honestly claim is he was exploiting natives with lopsided trades for gold and spices
>>
>>170899
>Columbus died a retard

Good
>>
https://www.whitehousehistory.org/press-room/press-fact-sheets/slavery-and-the-white-house

check out how many slaves built and lived in the whitehouse basement. are we gonna demand this symbol for slavery and racism is demolished ?

grow the fuck up
>>
>>170933
Fuck the white house and fuck Trump. George Washington was a slaveowner. I know my rights.
>>
>>171130
>I know my rights.

Which rights?
>>
>>171130

No one is innocent.
That is the delusion some are under today.
If you want to tear down one thing, tear down everything, because no one is innocent.

Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.