[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

15 Teenagers Treated for Rabies After Engaging in Bestiality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: 1500887194125.jpg (99KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500887194125.jpg
99KB, 640x457px
Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal.

The sexually frustrated children and teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them, explained Moroccan daily Al Akhbar in its August 10 edition.

The incident has put the families of these fifteen young people into distress and horror, reports the daily.

Local authorities have been alerted and search for find anyone else who has “approached” and “admired” the animal closely, in order to limit the risk of rabies spreading among the inhabitants of the region.

The occurrence became the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town.

However, it has also become a subject of fear and shame for parents who, in the utmost secrecy, hastened to have their children vaccinated in case they had approached the animal.

According to the daily, the number of infections could be much higher, as some families preferred to take their children to hospitals outside the region to avoid humiliation.

The local authorities ordered the owner of the animal to slaughter it to avoid further risk of spreading the disease.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2017/08/225797/15-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-engaging-in-bestiality-with-donkey/
>>
Muslims raping a donkey? Happens every 2 minutes. not news. reported.
>>
>white people
>>
>>170261
>mudslimes
>white
>>
donkey kong
>>
>According to the daily, the number of infections could be much higher, as some families preferred to take their children to hospitals outside the region to avoid humiliation.

Most likely all of the village children were raping this donkey.
>>
>>170256
>these are the refugees coming to Europe and US
>>
>>170281
I know people think it is gross and laugh at the concept, but if you actually fuck a mammalian pussy, it feels just as good as if it were on a woman. Exception would be how tight or loose it is. My parents had some goats and there was one that I fucked as a teenager. No regrets, just gotta make sure you keep it clean.
>>
>>170308
>just as good as if it were on a woman
Then, just fuck a woman!
>>
>>170320
Because its easier, duh
>>
>>170256
>sexually assaulted

How do they know for certain it wasn't mutual?
>>
>>170332
Animals and children can not consent legally.
>>
>>170336
Animals don't consent to being slaughtered and eaten either but we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>170338
What about children?
>>
>>170339
We do give a fuck (not literally).
>>
>>170320
>falling for the women meme.
>>
I'm like 75% sure donkeys don't carry rabies.
>>
>>170256
Hate to play devils advocate, but why is it illegal to sexually assault animals, but not to slaughter them
>>
>>170256
This is what happens when donkeys don't wear head to toe burkas as Allah wants. Honestly, that donkey had it cuming.
>>
>>170622
>Uncivilized shithole
It doesnt matter, its just an animal
>The West
You cannot abuse the animal in life, sexually or otherwise. There are strict guidelines for painless, instant unforeseen death in slaughter or its animal cruelty (look up a bolt gun, just not images) Unfortunately for religious reasons kosher and halal slaughter are allowed. Pigs are the only farm animal that typically catch on to the fact that they are being slaughtered.
>>
>>170308
You should regret that though
>>
>>170640
He should regret that if anyone found out about it.
>>
>>170639
>cannot abuse an animal in life
Kept in a battery farm for its entire lifespan never seeing the sun
Riiiiiggghhht
>>
i was in south east helmand province of afghanistan in 2010. we shared a compound with the iraqi police. night after night, we listened to them take turns with a recently purchased goat. pretty bad but it got much worse when they bought a young boy. probably younger than 14. they beat the shit out of this kid and also shared him like they shared the goats.
no point to make here, just sharing an equally fucked up story
>>
This is what a sexually oppressive society/culture does to people.
>>
FUCKING MUSLIMS
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>170308
I remember some Vice video about rural Colombian youths who smashed donkey puss before they started dating women. Naturally the "journalist" expressed how witnessing this made him feel etc.
Anyways, all I can add to the topic is that donkeys are an easy lay, a side effect of domestication I guess
>>
>>170790
You seem to have the idea that these animals are more than sentient. None of them think any thoughts past fight/flight/food/fuck. To put yourself in the position of cattle isnt really a good way to think about it since they dont have aspirations and they dont really think many thoughts. The disneyfication of animals has lead to too many people believing that animals are basically stupid people and not animals. We are above them, but we are stewards of the earth. Many of the farm animals you consider abused because of their living conditions would be extinct within the year if all were simultaneously set free. The only one that wouldnt is the pig but those things are actually incredible creatures being the closest to sapience on the barnyard.
>>
>>170256
>my. fucking. sides.
damn you OP, you owe me a beer. i was just taking a swig when I read this. had to clean my screen.
>>
>>170816
>ctually fuck a mammalian pussy, it feels just as good as if it were on a woman. Exception would be how tigh
It would happen in an opensociety also anon.
>>
>>170812
Hmmmm right, iraqi police in afghanistan.... someones a good story teller...
>>
>>170308
>This entire post
>>
>>170272
spainish vandal greek roman n vikings blood
>>
why didnt they goto a resort for euro puss instead
>>
>>170339
Wasn't there that case in europe where a refugee got away with raping a child at a pool because he called it a sexual emergency, and the child didn't say he didn't consent to it
>>
>>172643
Yeah I think that was in Austria, alot more shit has to happen before they wake up though.
btw calling them refugees is dishonest, as soon as they reached the continent of europe they were no longer fleeing war.
>>
>>170622
Zoophilia is legal in certain US states though...
>>
>According to a thorough investigation conducted by Moroccan news websiteLedesk, the incident, which was widely reported by Moroccan and international media, turned out to be a hoax.

Wut.
>>
>>170830
Just a reminder pigs will kill and eat you if given the chance.
>>
>>170256
can the donkey not be treated!?!?!

should we slaughter every nigger and whore with an std?
>>
>>172742
muslims are savages
>>
>>170588
All mammals can get rabies. The question I have is if rabies can be sexually transmitted.
I would imagine it has a similar risk factor to fucking somebody with HIV in the ass - lesser risk than being a reciever, but still possible.
>>170818
Shut the fuck up, retard. Do you have to watch Mr. Hands again?
>>
>>172742
>can the donkey not be treated!?!?!
If it had rabies, it would have died within a couple weeks anyways.
>>172756
>The question I have is if rabies can be sexually transmitted.
Rabies requires infected saliva, an open wound, and muscle fibers to replicate. unless the ass had teeth in its donkey, its unlikely this is actually how they got it. Or maybe they were facefucking the poor creature idk
>>
>>172799
>maybe they were facefucking the poor creature
I don't know about donkeys, but I've heard about people doing that to suckling calves.
>>
>>170256
Did anyone see it was updated and it was all a hoax? I don't know if that means there was never a donkey, no kids fucked a donkey, or the donkey never had rabies though.
>>
>>173108
The rabies part is probably false, probably had donkey AIDS instead because donkeys are sluts.
>>
>>173108
It means the village was ashamed that it was so poor it only had one donkey, thus the epidemic. They have since slaughtered the haram beast and sold its meat a couple towns over to buy 3 goats.
>>
>>170259
>Muslims raping a donkey? Happens every 2 minutes. not news. reported.

true. this is a very common occurrence. this is not news
>>
>Update:

According to a thorough investigation conducted by Moroccan news website Ledesk, the incident, which was widely reported by Moroccan and international media, turned out to be a hoax.
>>
jackass
>>
Does this mean I need to quit fucking donkeys?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.