[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missouri Lawmaker hopes for Trump's Assassination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: 1100x619.jpg (68KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
1100x619.jpg
68KB, 1100x619px
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/midwest/ct-missouri-lawmaker-facebook-comment-trump-20170819-story.html

A Missouri lawmaker started the day by making a comment on Facebook that would soon lead to calls for her resignation and even catch the attention of the Secret Service.

Two days after PresidentDonald Trumponce again blamed "both sides" for violence at a white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Democratic state Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal went on her personal Facebook page Thursday morning to vent.

"I put up a statement saying, 'I really hate Trump. He's causing trauma and nightmares.' That was my original post," she told the Kansas City Star.

The Facebook post received many responses, Chappelle-Nadal said, and to one she replied, "I hope Trump is assassinated!"

She would later explain that she didn't actually wish harm to come to Trump but wrote it out of frustration.

"I didn't mean what I put up. Absolutely not," Chappelle-Nadal told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch. "It was in response to the concerns that I am hearing from residents of St. Louis."

"There are people who are afraid of white supremacists," she added. "There are people who are having nightmares. There are people who are afraid of going out in the streets. It's worse than even Ferguson."
>>
Ted Nugent did something similar when Obama was in office. Stupid people are going to say stupid things.
>>
I have seen evidence to support it, but I like to think that in this case, she was legitimately not thinking and is sorry. The kind of sincere remorse for a stupid thing and not the "got caught" or "more the consequences" type.
>>
>>170195
>have seen

have NOT seen
>>
>>170194
It's not stupid though considering Trump launders money for the Russian mob and only won because Putin helped him. He's literally a Russian agent in control of the US. Assassination is the best option.
>>
Typical Nigger.
>>
>>170236
>source
Oh that's right, facts are racist!
>>
> White Republican male: “it’s ‘plausible’ Obama staged Charlottesville riots”

OMFG! What a racist Nazi KKK hate monger!

> Black Democrat female: ”I hope Trump is assassinated!"

Ha ha, people say the funniest things…
>>
>>170250
back to /pol/ you fucking vile racist piece of shit
>>
>>170257
You're a typical Nigger. You walz into public space. Stink up the place and then want to chase others out.
>>
>>170260
I hope a pack of niggers rape you to death and then sell those remains to some spics who've worked up an appetite picking tomatos for 18 hours so they turn your semen drenched corpse into taco meat

Excuse yourself to /pol/ you racist white piece of human garbage
>>
>>170264
Boy. You really hate white people. You must be a Democrat.
>>
>>170264
>I'm not a Nigger
>let me prove it by having a full chimpout
>>
beware the eclipse
>>
>>170236
prove it dipshit
>>
Maria Chappelle-Nadal
>>
>>170193
>another uppity nigger living on the gubmint's dime hating white people
She should serve with her sista's and brotha's in New Africa, aka prison.
>>
>>170264
ha nig nog
>>
>>170193
Well since the secret service ran out of money for trump weekly trips to the golf course and his extended family, should be easier now
>>
>>170257
Damn dude he didn't even say anything racist.

This is how you spot a leftist
>>
>>170193
Black female privilege is the only reason this wasn't plastered on cnn or she was arrested.

Women and black women in general can get away with anything it seems.
>>
>>170194
Ted Nugent isn't an elected official.
>>
>>170257
Sorry snowflake this is our site and we're consolidating our power here just like in the usa.
>>
>>170353
Secret Service already debunked that fake news.
>>
>>170193
I can't tell if she has a long arm with a regular hand or a small hand with a regular arm. It's really starting to bother me. But her hand is small. Maybe it's a large jacket.
>>
>>170382
It's the jacket. It fits about as well as a 16 year old wearing daddies suit to their first interview.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.