[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUSLIMS ATTACK FRANCE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Radical_Muslims.jpg (115KB, 658x399px) Image search: [Google]
Radical_Muslims.jpg
115KB, 658x399px
At least one person has died and another has been injured after a car was driven into two bus shelters in Marseille.
ONE DEAD AFTER CAR HITS BUS SHELTERS IN MARSEILLE
DRIVER ARRESTED AFTER VEHICLE DRIVEN INTO TWO BUS SHELTERS IN SOUTHERN FRENCH CITY, POLICE SAY
A CAR HAS CRASHED INTO TWO BUS SHELTERS IN MARSEILLE. PHOTOGRAPH: GUARDIAN GRAPHICS FOR THE GUARDIAN
French police said the car’s driver drove on to the pavement in the Croix-Rouge area north of the city at about 8.15am, hitting and injuring one person.
An hour later, the same vehicle crashed into a second bus shelter in the Valentine arrondissement, killing one person.
The car’s driver has been arrested and police and soldiers were at the scene.
Officers spotted the vehicle in the Vieux Port area of the city and arrested the driver, reportedly a 35-year-old male known to the police for “acts of minor delinquency”.
Police advised locals and tourists to keep away from the port area.

http://archive.is/DS9wH
>>
>not a single mention of muslims
>>
>>170183
Coulters law. If the liberal media don't mention the race of the attacker then it's 100% guaranteed it was a Muslim.
>>
>>170183
Abdul Hamargan, a known white nationalist
>>
>>170186
Wtf? Trump impeached when???
>>
Eh just another day in the glorious caliphate of europistan. Inshallah, praise Mohammed and praise Merkel. I think there should be a new rule that only incidents with 10+ dead infidels should be considered news from europa by now, everything else is just another enriched day really.
>>
no mention of any muslim
just a mad guy
cheers from France, we're waiting for them
>>
>>170184
Except he's white, not Muslim, and have visited several psychiatric hospitals.

Is every car crash a Muslim terror attack now?
>>
>>170240
God /pol/ fucks me off so much.
>>
>>170240
My sources say it was a Muslim. Where is your source that it was a normal human?
>>
>At the moment we have no information on the motives of this individual.
Yep. It's a Muslim.
>>
>>170240
>Muslims are a race and can't be white
How retarded are you?
>>
>>170240
>>170262
>Oh yeah because radical Islamists totally aren't a threat at all, like the Nice or Charlie Hebdo attacks never happened or anything.
>>
>>170292
>>170309
How unable to read are you?
>>
>>170311
>Actually believes that muslims can't be white
You really are a special kind of stupid
>>
>>170315
I know Muslims can be white. That's why I said he was white and not Muslim, in two statements.
>>
>>170318
Sorry. I misread the "not Muslim" part of your statement as an interjection to clarify how white this guy is as opposed to being part of a list. For some reason it still looks strange to me, but I can see what you meant now.
>>
>>170183
Who else commits terrorism?
>>
>>170262
We're going world wide my cucked friend.
>>
>>170370
>Who else commits terrorism?
Terrorists who aren't Muslim.
>>
>>170182
Who the fuck is this guy again?
The "angry muslim protestor" guy?
Smae pose in every single fucking photo he's in.
>>
>>170945
He's an actor as >>170327 pointed out.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.