[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP FIRES BANNON: STEVE BANNON LEAVES WHITE HOUSE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 1

Trump Tells Aides He Has Decided to Remove Stephen Bannon

President Trump has told senior aides that he has decided to remove Stephen K. Bannon, the embattled White House chief strategist who helped Mr. Trump win the 2016 election, according to two administration officials briefed on the discussion.
The president and senior White House officials were debating when and how to dismiss Mr. Bannon. The two administration officials cautioned that Mr. Trump is known to be averse to confrontation within his inner circle, and could decide to keep on Mr. Bannon for some time.
As of Friday morning, the two men were still discussing Mr. Bannon’s future, the officials said. A person close to Mr. Bannon insisted the parting of ways was his idea, and that he had submitted his resignation to the president on Aug. 7, to be announced at the start of this week, but it was delayed in the wake of the racial unrest in Charlottesville, Va.
Mr. Bannon had clashed for months with other senior West Wing advisers and members of the president’s family.
But the loss of Mr. Bannon, the right-wing nationalist who helped propel some of Mr. Trump’s campaign promises into policy reality, raises the potential for the president to face criticism from the conservative news media base that supported him over the past year.
Mr. Bannon’s many critics bore down after the violence in Charlottesville. Outraged over Mr. Trump’s insistence that “both sides” were to blame for the violence that erupted at a white nationalist rally, leaving one woman dead, human rights activists demanded that the president fire so-called nationalists working in the West Wing. That group of hard-right populists in the White House is led by Mr. Bannon.
On Tuesday at Trump Tower in New York, Mr. Trump refused to guarantee Mr. Bannon’s job security but defended him as “not a racist” and “a friend.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/us/politics/steve-bannon-trump-white-house.html
>>
That explains the bizarre telephone interview
>>
Ur fired xD
>>
Trump and Bannon have parted on good terms. For weeks Bannon has voiced his frustration that he would be much more effective running a full on propaganda campaign from the outside, and not working on tax reform wich will never get done anyway with the GOP traitors in congress. And he is now going to do that. You will see Breitbart on steroids with full access to all records.
A lot of scandals the democrats and the traitor GOP want to keep secret are going to be exposed. Yes it's total war now.
>>
>>169545
>people actually believe this

just like ousting reince stopped the leaks right
>>
its ok trump, this will all be over soon that's right rest your eyes... go to sleep...
>>
>>169550
>he's actually buying that he tendered his resignation on the 7th

10-D chess amirite? You're being spun you pathetic retard.
>>
>>169551
These people will believe anything that their emperor god king says or does, and if it's something bad, they just play it off as some insane conspiracy like Bannon being better on the outside to help god king out
>>
>>169552
Trump didn't fire Bannon. He just gave him back his old propaganda post where he can be much more effective.
Trump voluntarily took 3 gigantic bullets this week. All to protect his white nationalist base.
Trump is setting up something big. Trump is getting ready for total war.
>>
>>169554
did you just confirm >>169552 ?

irl lol
>>
Allegedly, Breitbart is now gearing up for "war" against the president.

Wonder what they got in store.
>>
Bannons work is done. Hillary is getting arrested on Tuesday.
>>
>>169559
>>169554
its almost like bannon sucked at his new job, so he scurried back to his old job
>>
>>169558
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/steve-bannon-gone-trump-risks-becoming-arnold-schwarzenegger-2-0/

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>169518
Who is he going to be replaced by, David Duke?
>>
>>169545
>a full on propaganda campaign from the outside
Probably that's best
>>
How many times is Trump going to """"""""""""""Fire"""""""""""" people? And when does he drain the swamp?

This fucking administration is a joke
>>
>>169587
Do you think you could make America great again?
>>
>>169587
Don't think of it as draining the swamp, think of it as a wetlands restoration project. We already had the swamp drained ages ago and for decades the government has been trying their hardest to restore it, Trump being the latest president to take up the cause.
>>
>>169587
Didn't Bannon say he was leaving after a year?
>>
>>169591
Umm yeah we were doing okay under previous administration. I would adopt universal healthcare funded by taxes on banks and other financial institutions along with an increased and broadened income tax on the top .5 percent of income earners .
It would role medicade and medicare funding into one program.

I would get the state more power when negotiating drug prices as well as allow the use of cannibis as a cheaper alternative to many manufactured drugs and pain killers.

I would re open the yukkata mountain nuclear repository and start shipping all of our radioactive waste there and start building massive nuclear power plants across the nation as well as solar farms.
>>
It was clear that Trump wasn't having any of Bannon's actual policies. No isolationist foreign policy. No protectionist economic policy. But Bannon had big donors backing him and I'm guessing Trump strung him along as long as he could.
>>
>>169620
I would restructure military contracts to cut down on excess spending and put in a clause in all dod employees contracts that they cannot work in private aerospace industries for government contract money.

I would pull all the troops out of south korea and instead station a large marine amphbious assult force in japan to beter combat chinese hostility in SC Sea while improving the survivability of the forces in the case of a nk attack on sk (go american class assult ships)

After that i would start a massive overhaul of americas rail system and communications network starting a 30 year 7 trillion dollar program to update and modernize.
>>
>>169620
>>169622
Please stop, I can only get so erect.

Switching to nuclear power would create so many quality jobs whether in construction or engineering it's absurd. Give it ten or fifteen years for electric cars to become a financially sensible alternative to gas powered cars and bam, no more carbon concerns in the US.

Although I have to disagree with slapping the banks with more taxes. With Dodd Frank and interest rates being so low they're running tight enough margins as is, and small business/everyday people need a consistent source of lending. Eventually taxes on the banks will hurt every consumer. I'd rather just see the slashed military budget and maybe a slight tax increase on the top .5%.

I'd also rather see a more moderate step into single payer that doesn't completely gut the private market, with something like another Medicare expansion and the option to buy into it (although if minimum wage gets ticked up then the expansion might not even be necessary).
>>
>>169622
>>169620

Is all of this before or after you become grand emperor and have the constitution burned? Because you sure as hell aren't getting a 1/10th of this done with the way current powers are split.
>>
Good fucking riddance. That man had no business being in the white house. Hopefully Trump will be next.
>>
>>169518

Replace Bannon with JIM WEBB
>>
>>169620
So that's a firm "no I'm a communist"
>>
>>169518
Can't wait for the alt-right comment denying that their patron saint got dunked to appease the globalists. The lengths you guys will go through to defend anything your prefect authoritarians will say is always hilarious. Now with Charlottesville, I know you all look like dateless NEET white guys. Good luck with your master race
>>
>>169714
You lying piece of shit. We know who you are.
You deserve everything that is coming your way. This time the gas chambers will be real.
>>
>>169725
Don't push it. You have no country to flee to this time. But you can still back off and survive!
>>
>>169727
You sound like a gigantic screeching man-child. It's hilarious watching you nazi losers self-destruct Trump's presidency despite it being the best chance you've ever had at getting publicity that isn't entirely condemned. But no, you all fuck it up because it turns out nobody likes you faggots and you're toxic to every party you touch.

Sure is nice to watch Trump's presidency free fall into shit.
>>
>>169554
>Believing Bannon had zero influence over Breitbart while in office.

What exactly are you expecting here anon? More news from Breitbart that's far right? What is Bannon going to do that he hasn't already been able to do?
>>
>>169719
>the holocaust didn't happen but I can't wait for it to happen again
>>
>>169746
This time it will be real.
>>
>>169659
Oh it gets better , losen laws on genetic modification of humans specifically with regards to research on chronic illness. With the single payer health system everyone will have acess to gene thearpy and will be able to make sure their kids are born healthy and well.

With the additional cost savings of having a generation of kids who dont need as much healthcare invest in education and either reduce or eliminate the tuition fee for state colleges .
After that we live the good life as a country and have a non agressive international stance and trade with cuba for medical tech like their gene thearpy for lung cancer which they produce for 1 dollar.
>>
>>169756
No. We are proud of it. That's why the fact it never happened hurts so much. We are deeply disappointed and angered that it didn't happen. But it looks like there is a chance to fix that soon.
>>
>>169574

By asking questions? You fucking alt-righters are as illogical as your SJW boogeymen.
>>
>>169755
Public health is such a fun thing to hypothetically improve. Next we ban alcohol advertisement. Leave the sale of it alone, but raise a generation that doesn't spend every football commercial break learning about how cool drinking is. Nobody's freedom is restricted, but the alcohol companies just lose some profit, and considering they've been preying on alcoholics for their entire existences, and more recently gobbling up craft breweries like Pac Man, they can suck it up and deal with it.

Then we loosen the drug research requirements so we can get medicine at about the same cost as most other developed nations, and start importing drugs as you alluded to. Then we take an ax to the liability regulations so that hospitals and doctors are not in as much constant danger of being sued, further driving down medical costs.
>>
>>169757
>Chance to fix that soon

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/18/bannon-declares-trump-presidency-he-fought-for-over-241809

"The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over." -Steve Bannon
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>169776
It means Trump tried working with the system. He tried working with Congress. he tried working with the GOP. But the traitors don't want it. The GOP hates Trump, they want to reform Obamacare. They don't want to reform taxes.
That part of the presidency is over now. The GOP stands in the way of MAGA. This means the GOP must be destroyed.

Trump tried playing nice. The GOP didn't cooperate. Now Trump will apply the cement shoes and kill them.
>>
>>169773
Only reason im down for losening drug research laws is that my life was saved by a clinical trial of montalocast a long acting anti asthma attack medication at age 5 . When i was a kid every other week was in the er. Now ironically i dont even take the stuff and my lungs are fine.
>>
>>169592
What?
>>
>>169781
Umm civil wars are a bad idea especially since alt right would be well within the minority, the best they could do would be to wage an insurgency..
> literally becoming terrorist because the majority doesnt agree with your view points thats pretty fucked.
>>
>>169781
Were you napping through the primaries? Most of the GOP has always hated Trump
>>
>>169808
Preibus was the middle man for the GOP. As soon as he cut him I knew Trump was going for total war.

And of course the GOP traitors have always hated Trump and wanted Hillary to win. But you gotta try the nice way first. You always gotta try. If that doesn't work then you kill them all.
>>
>>169810
Umm anon gop never wanted hillary they wanted not trump.

Also wtf is with you trump tards and wanting to kill everyone who isnt a trump tard. Seriously if you keep saying that people will attack you out of fear.

Dont advocate violence unless you are damn sure you are okay with everyone you know and love getting killed in it.
>>
>>169828
>Also wtf is with you trump tards and wanting to kill everyone who isnt a trump tard.

Most Trump supporters are middle aged morons with the cognitive function of a dead pigeon or imbecile under age kids who like to be edgy for the hell of it.
>>
>>169830
True, whats really funny is they cry like little bitches when confronted by a minnor threat. I mean that nazi went from " i have a gun and go to the gym every day to be better able to commit violence." To
"Im scared for my life there is an arrest warrent out for me and im afraid they will kill me."
>>
>>169781
Trump and what army? The executive branch is pretty limited in power, remember how Congress constantly blocked Obama? If Trump doesn't have the GOP on his side he has no allies outside of the West wing. He can tweet all day and run the state department and epa into the ground, but that's hardly gonna make America great again. Then you have a gop divided between tea party nuts, Trump supporters, and ideological Republicans like Jeff flake who wash their hands of the whole thing. Republican voters are disillusioned and probably don't vote, but Democrats are furious and show up droves. The only bloodbath is on the right side of the aisle friend, and then the Democrats make Trump's life a living hell.

As is you misinterpreted Bannon. Most of the GOP establishment has been kicked out of the West wing (Priebus was an establishment guy and he's gone, sessions is part of the establishment and he's not exactly on Trump's good side). Bannon didn't like the generals, Gary Cohn, and Kushner because he thought they were selling out on his nationalist platform that Trump ran on. How the hell was firing Bannon, who is the Boogeyman for both the establishment GOP and Democrats, an indication that Trump is taking on the Republican establishment?
>>
>>169835
Dont bother these fucks need serious mental help. Hopefully when we get back control of the government , we can get single payer healthcare through and get these fuckers to the shrink.
>>
>>169835
>he executive branch is pretty limited in power
top lele Read up on the emergency powers. Trump can do whatever he wants.
Even fully depose all congress.
>>
>>169840
They're called emergency powers for a reason. If Trump tries to blow some emergency out of proportion and seize control of the government that would end very badly.
>But muh Trump army will rise up for our God emperor
Fuck off, that's not happening any time soon. Regardless, if you think civil war is a justifiable means to getting a border wall built, or whatever Trump's policies are now, that means you're insane.
>>
>>169844
Look at the polls among military and cops. They love Trump. In a coup 90% of the army would stand with him.
>>
>>169845
>Dems are trying to take away our freedom by raising taxes on the rich and allowing abortions. Their attacks on the Constitution must be stopped!
>A coup will allow freedom to be restored
I'll believe it when I see it. As for your polls the people stand against Trump https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo

On top of that, Trump's strong approval ratings have consistently been slipping. If you think the military is going to have a clean break from civilian society and institute martial law over what would need to be a police state you are, once again, insane.
>>
>>169846
I'm not talking about your fake oversampled democrat poll you retarded Commie.
I'm talking about the military only. They OVERWHELMINGLY voted for Trump. And that's what counts in a coup.
>>
>>169848
I didn't say you weren't referring to the military, I didn't deny the military overwhelmingly voted for Trump. I know your reading comprehension must be rough, but bear with me here.
Lesson 1: diction. The "people" is generally used to refer to the wider populace. That is to say, everyone. Now everyone has many more people who are not in the military than are in the military. Understand? Good.

Lesson two: nuance. Calling people commies is ineffective. I'm not at all insulted by being called a retarded commie. My policy views are not communist in nature, and your inability to paint all people who lean to the left with the broad label of "commies" tells me you lack nuance in your views so I'm not really gonna take what you say seriously.

Lesson 3: read your opponent's argument before responding. The link I posted was an aggregate of polls that accounts for their partisan leanings. Now sure, you can go ahead and say all polls are fake news so an aggregate does nothing, but that leaves me curious about how you know the military supports Trump if not through polling.

Lesson 4: history. FDR got butthurt about how the supreme Court was blocking some of his legislation. To solve this he explored the idea of padding the court with more judges of his own choosing. FDR was popular, so do you think the effort was supported? It wasn't and FDR faced an appropriate backlash for trying to overreach his constitutional limits. Now the military heavily supports Trump, but do they support him enough to betray the fundamental nature of the Constitution and to install a police state over an unwilling populace? History shows resilience in protecting the Constitution. Once again you're deluded.
>>
>>169851
Let's see. The left has inner city Niggers. liberal arts students, and aids victims.
Trump has the US Military.

I wonder who would win.
>>
>>169552
Trump is still more honest than the liberal press.
>>
>>169620
Universal Healthcare is a failure. Taxes are already WAY too high.
>>
>>169843
>True. It's like when Trump's brain trust got caught trying to collude with the Russians and they came up with bullshit excuses and screams of fake news.
That's because that didn't' happen.
>>
>>169830
Most trump supporters are the employed tax payers.
>>
>>169846
approval rating doesn't "people stand against trump". There are more than enough conservatives that "don't approve" of him because he hasn't been aggressive enough. Doesn't mean they support the altleft.
>>
>>169852
>Throws out every argument about why the military wouldn't deffect
>Claims to be right because the military can kill niggers
Yep, bad reading comprehension just as I expected. Too bad I don't have aids or live in an inner city, maybe your definition of liberals does need to be more nuanced.
>>
>>169863
You stand against Trump. No one cares who you are. You will soon be dead anyway.
>>
>>169860
>Now that Trump is trying to seize control of the government I realize he's the leader we truly need
Nah I'm pretty sure his declining approval is more due to his lack of legislative achievements. Plus Democrats hate every platform of his except about infrastructure, so you're not winning them back.
>>
>>169865
Ooooh yes an attack on my character. That'll prove you're right. Here's the thing, you have to actually have a substantial argument in addition to the insults. Why don't you try responding to my arguments in order to rebut them? Instead you're just confirming my insults about your reading comprehension.

Let's start with an easy one: what evidence do you see that the military is ready to betray the Constitution other than their favor for Trump? Is there any historical precedent for this?
>>
>>169867
Well democrats are the enemy and if they support anything it's probably bad policy.
>>
>>169870
Congress is full democrats/commies and traitors. To remove them all would be justifiable self defense. Perfectly legal under the constitution.
>>
>>169852
They got me a guy who does maintence work and is a champ target shooter. You ever hit a dime sized target at 100 yards with a gammo whisper pellet gun which fires a 10 grain pellet at 900 fps.

Have you fired a .22 lr at 300 yards hitting quarter sized targets..

Im a champ shot bud i will be blowing your dome off with larger rounds with great consistency.

Have fun.
>>
>>169874
found the aids victim. amazing that you can still shoot this well with your ruined asshole and poisoned blood
>>
>>169874
Continued .
I bet you trumpers dont know how to mask your thermal signature to hide from current gen Surveillance system. I bet you fucks dont know how to make black powder.
Fuck i bet you cant make anfo.
Hell i doubt any of you could make chlorine triflouride .

Also here is a fun fact most university biology departments have acess to infectious materials as well as genetics lab at mine we mod mice all the time.

If you start up a war whats to keep those liberals from cooking up anthrax and dusting you with it.

Whats there to stop them from producing a shit load of fentanayl and dumping 40 pounds of it in your water supply which is more then enough to kill 7 million people.

What do you have that will stop the people at universities from making drones in the tech labs to hunt you down.

Those universities you shit on are also weapons labs with the next generation of engineers and scientists.

Do you really want to fight them? Liberals can do terrible things when threatened.
>>
>>169875
Oh dont worry bud ill be sure you get an extra large special delivary of aids up your shit hole.
>>
>>169878
Oh and after i give you muh "aids" ill be sure to drop you at the inercity doc who will turn you into a quad racial tranny and ship you off to the fema camps where un soilders will pound your boy pussy.
>>
>>169876
that is some amazing copypasta
>>
>>169874
>>169876
>>169878
>>169880
This is the most autistic sperg out I have ever seen. Amazing.
>>
>>169881
I know i try my best.
> reason being is that half these fucks take this seriously check storm front im willing to bet this guy will repost it there...

Funny shit is they eat up the fema camp shit and the whole forced tranny thing . I can see the posts about violent liberal with aids threatens to kill and infect gud boys.
>>
>>169876
No you can't you're all a bunch of faggots and mamas boys.
>>
>>169885
Yes we are fags but were ass hungry fags. We need fresh southern and midwest white ass.
We will storm in through the nation from the coasts bloting out the sun .

> yes thats right its true fags can fly using fag ass powers.

The fags will fuck and break your men.

The blacks and spics will take your women.
>>
>>169887
You have some disgusting fantasies. even for a Communist.
>>
>>169887
>Yes we are fags but
Typical Commie.
>>
>>169874
Enjoy your visit from the alphabet soup you fucking retard high school kiddie
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.