[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Wines, sold to Eric Trump by Donald Trump, disavows any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (22KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22KB, 243x207px
>As he was leaving the press conference, Trump claimed to be knowledgeable about the town and added that he owned “one of the biggest” wineries in the country there.

>But the Trump Winery has a disclaimer on its website that says it is owned by Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing LLC, Mother Jones reported.

>"Trump Winery is a registered trade name of Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing LLC, which is not owned, managed or affiliated with Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization or any of their affiliates,” the disclaimer reads.

>Donald Trump bought the winery in 2011, eventually handing control to his son.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/346683-charlottesville-winery-trump-boasted-about-owning-claims-no-affiliation
>>
>>168781
OH. MY. GAHD!
>>
>>168781
Who gives a shit?
>>
>>168798
Federal prosecutors looking into Conflicts of Interest
>>
>>168806
Clearly they don't
>>
the final nail in the coffin for Blunmph, this is what impeaches him
>>
>>169049
heard that b4
>>
Two scoops
>>
>>168781
yeah I'm sure the president of America lied about owning a winery on television

because that's a smart lie

surely the media isn't making up anti-American bullshit again
>>
>>171708
>Talking shit about one guy who is a known pathological liar
>WHAT AN AFFRONT TO ALL OF OUR AMERICAN MORALS AND SENSIBILITIES
>>
>>171713
He's the president and they're trying to remove him from office.

That's anti-American. You stupid communist.
>>
>>171716
So the nature of all impeachments are inherently illegal? I'm just trying to understand your thinking here. Take your time. Use your words.
>>
The mad did buy a winery, so it's not a lie.

Also, because of the laws, he had to give up control to Eric.

Honestly, is the real problem a conflict of interest, or are people afraid of having someone who actually created jobs in as President, and will actually put a lot of lazy, freeloaders to work now?

hmmmm

>>
>>171708
Dig your head a little deeper into the sand, you might get the rest of your head in
>>
If being braggadocios is an impeachable offense every man that ever lived and most women should be impeaches as well.
>>
>>171716

Trump has many anti-American values.
>>
>>171716
>firing a bad chef is anti-food
>>
>>171716
>>171864

Just like removing pedophiles from the church is anti-catholic
>>
>>171864
Trumps not bad though.
>>
>>171744
None.
>>
>>171734
Let me guess you're one of those idiots still screaming about collusion?
>>
>>171878
Then why did Trump Winery disavow all relations with Trump?
>>
>>171721
You don't even know what impeachment is.

You don't get you remove a guy you don't like, idiot.

>>171864
See? You all think impeachment is firing the president LOL

>>171865
Retard!
>>
I've got one of the biggest weineries in the cuntry. 8-)
>>
>>171892
you get to remove him if the reason you don't like him is because he's behaving unconstitutionally

ps- defending the catholic pedophiles will only strengthen your case, do it more
>>
>>168781
Trump derangement syndrome
>>
>>168806
They aren't.
>>
>>169052
That's the joke
>>
>>171903
Clinton was impeached and finished his term. Only president ever to be impeached. Try cracking a history book once in awhile and you will know what happened more than two tweets ago.
>>
Trump derangement syndrome everyone
>>
If any Trump voter was to change their mind about him, they would have done it by now. The man lies on a daily basis, has gone back on many of his campaign promises and proven himself to be an immature narcicist. The only supporters he still has are the fanatics, people who will justify every lie, mistake, and immoral action he makes, no matter how insane or backwards their logic must be. To them, all of the anti Trump articles are FAKE NEWS, regardless of the actual validity
>>
>>171912

Andrew Johnson says what?
>>
>>172120
To crack a book.
>>
>>171716
6/10 troll, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>171952
Most people see he is doing exactly what he said he would and all this while the economy is booming. The question is with the country in the best shape it has ever been in. And many problems finally being addressed why have the hate American left not stopped their failing "resistance"?
>>
>>172284
That last sentence doesn't make any sense, but with regards to the economy, we are still in Obama's fiscal year. As for his promises, coal is still a dying industry, ISIS has not been stopped, he is talking about deploying even more troops into the middle east, the wall is not being built and he made one of the largest weapon deals in American history to the country responsible for 9/11. I would like to point back to the post you responded to about how Trump's remaining supporters are fanatics, and will make vast leaps of logic and mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves they made the right decision
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.