[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gays attacking women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
‘Dear straight cis women, you need to check your privilege before coming to gay bars’

http://attitude.co.uk/dear-straight-cis-women-you-need-to-check-your-privilege-before-coming-to-gay-bars/
>>
>>168519
>Its just a passive aggressive letter to entitled fag-hags
And here I was hoping the revolution for the glorious Homo-topia had started
>>
This shit is stupid. If you're gay you can't be an asshole to women. Unless you want to be a hypocrite. it's because of woman and straight guys, etc, made LGBT rights possible. Ty to them.
>>
>>168587
So women should also not be assholes to men since men made womens rights possible right? Someone tell the feminists. Fag-hags are trash.
>>
>>168587
Stupid. Since when do gay guys have to be nice to women? I can remember when all gay men were misogynists, FACT
>>
>>168595
It's called respect. I would like to think it's not dead.
>>
>>168595
>Were
A major point of this opinion piece is that they still are and it needs to be dealt with, but in the meantime fag hags can fuck off with their entitlement issues
>>
Straight women shouldn't be in gay bars. No one wants them there. Clubs all over the world cater to them with ladies' nights where they get in free after a certain time. People complain about gays being everywhere but the one time they try to be by themselves here comes Becky and her bachelorette party.

Hope you like drunk straight women trying to grab your dick.
>>
>>168587
Women treat gay men like little dogs they can stick in their purses and show off. "Oh look at me I'm so nice to gay people, when I have a son I'm going to make him see plays and get him his first ear piercing! I'd hate to have a straight son I just want to giggle and squee when he brings his boyfriend home!"

There is no reason for a straight woman to go to a gay bar unless she was invited by a gay friend. They just blunder their way in there though so they can try and soak up the praise from everyone about how tolerant they are for going to a gay bar when they're not gay.

>>168612
Respect goes both ways fuccboi, especially now that women are demanding equality. Equality means showing some goddamn respect if you want it in kind.
>>
>>168592
Oooo blown out
>>
Fuck fag hags. I don't want to go shopping with you and I'm not a god damn fashion accessory.
>>
>>168649
What are you, gay?
>>
>>168587
I will be an asshole to any homophobe regardless if they have a vagina or not.
>>
>>168650
Only for you babe
>>
>>168519
Are you guys this bitchy or is this a /LGBT/ thing?
>>
>>168652
Ty lol that made my day. When I see or hear a homophobe it just reeks of insecurity.
>>
>>168663
or selfishness/lack of self awareness
>>
>>168668
True dat.
>>
I'm a young attractive straight woman. I have a gay best friend who invites me when he goes to to the gay bars. I tend to lay low while there and I try to be a good wing woman. Also my friend like to dress me up and do my make up to promote himself ( he is a make up artist.) I personally thing it comes down to the woman's personality and her relationship with the gay person she came there with
>>
What is with this 'cis' shit? Would it make a difference if they weren't? What's the point of throwing that in there?
>>
>>168519
Why are straight women hanging out in gay bars in the first place?
You don't belong there, it isn't your space. Stop trying to invade every single outlet for men all the time.
>>
>>168587
>This shit is stupid. If you're gay you can't be an asshole to women. Unless you want to be a hypocrite. it's because of woman and straight guys, etc, made LGBT rights possible. Ty to them.
That is by far the most delusional view on LGBT rights I have ever seen.
>>
>>169718
It's not delusional, it's homophobic. They can't see gays and anything else than an alternative form of women -a "de facto" woman, as it were-, so they think gays *are* women and would always be feminists.

Feminism is homophobic.
>>
Hahaha, I love every aspect of this. The fags demanding tolerance, rights and privileges are now openly suggesting that everyone else should be restricted. Why do you faggots even bother with the charade of equality. Just come out with your segregation already so society can put you back in the closest where you belong.
>>
Negative.
As a straight white male going to the gay club next door to my workplace, they are very anti hate -race creed sexuality. That shit doesn't hold credence in my town (which was a Hillary/Sanders county).
Take it, fold it 5 ways, and cram it. My gays don't accept leftards.
>>
>>168672
it's fine if you get invited, but that's not what the article is about.
>>
faghags btfo
>>
Fag hags are the fucking cancer of this earth. It's good gay's are finally sacking up.
>>
>>168587
I hate women so much that I started sucking dick unironically, faghags are human garbage.
>>
>>168587
You must be stupid. What does gay have anything to do with attacking women.
>>
>>170300
Gay men hate women, FACT. In the good old days, when men like Turing and Oscar Wilde were punished and medically treated for their perversion, everyone knew that homosexuality was a symptom of frantic misogyny (as well as denial of Christ as Messiah) and the police knew that Jack the Ripper was a homosexual. It's just one of those facts you can't get away from, if you are intellectually honest.
>>
>>169716
Yes, because LGBT bars are also about trans people being free to flirt without being called a faggot and shit like that. It's obvious he's talking about normal women, not trans ones
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.