[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Putin gave Norks engines for ICBM missiles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: _94636041_037872068.jpg (25KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
_94636041_037872068.jpg
25KB, 660x371px
Quick rundown
>Norks struggling and failing to produce engines for ICBMs by themselves
>Suddenly Norks test advanced ICBM capable of hitting US successfully
>It is discovered they used missiles of Russian design that were produced by factory in Ukraine on the Russian border
>Putin has invaded Ukraine, including the area with the factory in it
>classic to Russian tactics, engines were built in Ukraine to give Putin plausible deniability but there is little doubt he facilitated the purchase

Putin can't launch nukes on the US without getting nuked himself so he's giving the technology to the one group of people who are crazy enough to actually use them on the US. This is an act of war the way Russia has been waging war in recent years: covertly. Remember the "little green men" who invaded Ukraine and how Putin denied his involvement until the very last minute? This is how they operate, in secrecy and denial with propaganda brainwashing domestic and foreign minds alike.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
>>
>>168192
This is supposed to read "they used engines of Russian design"
>>
Actually the engines came from Ukraine. Paid by the CIA
>North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
>>
>>168195
CIA isn't even mentioned in that article, fam.
>>
>>168195
t. Russian shill

Their strategy when they get caught is to blame the CIA. Works like a charm on retards.
>>
>>168196
>CIA isn't even mentioned in that article, fam.
Neither is Putin. Ctrl-F: Putin= 0 results.

Propaganda shills please go.
>>
>Putin enabling WW3

Trumptards will defend this
>>
>>168214
These missile parts come from the Ukraine.
The Ukraine is an enemy of Putin and a big friend of the CIA
>>
>>168216
The Russians have the capability to produce these parts as well. The Ukrainian government is denying their involvement and saying the Russians are blaming them to cover their own tracks. I believe them because if you think about motives, this is the last thing in the world the Ukrainians would do. They don't want to piss off the US while they're at war with Russia, however, the Russians would certainly frame Ukrainians to make the Americans pissed off at the Ukrainians. They're trying to drive a wedge between the Americans and the Ukrainians and also aid a longtime foe of the Americans. All the motives for this match up perfectly with Russia and make no sense for the Ukrainians.
>>
>>168223
Read the article. It is confirmed the missile parts come from Ukraine and not from Russia.

You can stop your autistic anti Putin rant now.
>>
>>168224
No, it merely said it was likely they came from there, not confirmed.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/north-korean-missiles-probably-engines-sourced-from-russia-or-ukraine-icbm

This article says there are factories in both Ukraine and Russia and it's not certain which one they came from. It makes zero sense for them to have come from Ukraine. It makes all the sense in the world that they came from Russia. I didn't know that Russia also had a factory in my first post so I assumed they must have accessed the Ukrainian factory, but now I see that's not even necessary.

Pay attention to motives. Whoever stands to gain the most from a given action is likely the culprit behind it.
>>
Let's also remember it was the Clintons that caused this entire North Korean mess.
They sold the Commies in North Korea 2 nuclear reactors. Which they used to make fissile material.

http://www.heritage.org/report/the-clinton-nuclear-deal-pyongyang-road-map-progress-or-dead-end-street

Why did the Clintons sell nuclear technology to Commies? Because they hate America and want it destroyed.
>>
>>168226
Every report I have seen says they are definitely from Ukraine.
>>
>>168228
Maybe you should read the fucking article I linked then you dumb fucking nigger.
>>
>>168234
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/14/north-korean-missiles-probably-engines-sourced-from-russia-or-ukraine-icbm

Let's examine the headline
>North Korean missiles 'probably had engines sourced from Russia or Ukraine'
>Russia or Ukraine

Now let's look at the text of the article
>North Korea probably acquired the rocket engines for the two intercontinental ballistic missiles it tested in July from Ukrainian or Russian sources within the past two years, a study has claimed.

>A report published on Monday by the International Institute for Strategic Studies said that the ICBMs used a rocket engine of a type that marked a radical departure from those the North Koreans had been experimenting with before and which strongly resemble a Soviet-era design.

>“An unknown number of these engines were probably acquired though illicit channels operating in Russia and/or Ukraine,” the IISS report said.

>Ukrainian or Russian
>Russia and/or Ukraine

Notice how no one is saying they definitely came from Ukraine?

This is a shill people. He's hoping you're too stupid to research this for yourself. The Russians are trying to frame the Ukrainians for this to drive a wedge between the US and the Ukraine as they begin to send more troops into Ukraine under the guise of conducting wargames in Belarus.
>>
>>168192
I assumed this was from all the shit that went missing in the chaos after the Soviet union collapsed and found themselves in private hands.
>>
>>168238
Why are you trying to blame Ukraine? I'm just using logic to look at who might have a motive for these parts ending up in the Norks hands and all logic points to the Russians having plenty of motive to do this and the Ukrainians having motive not to do it.

I care because if the Russians are giving missile Engines to the North Koreans, it's a big fucking deal. It means they are supplying the capability for North korea to launch a nuclear attack on the US. How could anyone not care about that? It's a fucking huge event.
>>
>>168244
You want someone to blame for the Nk mess? Look at the Clintons. They sold nuclear reactors to North Korea.
>>
How is this any different from USA selling gorillion dollars worth of weapons to the middle-east? Big nations rake in huge profits for arming these shitholes.
>>
>>168238
I love how this thread is progressing.
>>
>>168226
>it makes all the sense in the world that they came from Russia

That's just the thing, maybe the Ukraine did it knowing that Russia would be blamed in an attempt to prod the U.S to do more in the Ukraine-Russian situation, or to at least escalate tensions between the two.
>>
>>168244
Of all the places, why would the Russians deal with the Koreans? Why not Iran? They still get to piss off the US without risking their backyard becoming a nuclear mess. And as an added bonus they don't antagonize the Chinese.

Russia, like China has more reasons for NK not to fall than for it to do something stupid. Owning nukes that can hit the US is something stupid. NK was already serving its purpose by having SK + Japan hostage by conventional weapons and short range nukes.
>>
>>168262
Iranians have natural resources they want to exploit and the government there is more sane and harder to manipulate. If they want the US to be distracted, nothing beats open proclamations of nuclear attacks from old kimmy boy. Russia also has longstanding ties with the Norks and has sold them tons of weapons in the past.
>>
>>168201
>Neither is Putin. Ctrl-F: Putin= 0 results.
Nor is the Coca-Cola Company.
But of the three, Putin stands out in terms of means, motive and opportunity.
>>
>>168216
>The Ukraine is an enemy of Putin and a big friend of the CIA
>The Ukraine has been militarily annexed, and is under Russian control.
FTFY
>>
>>168264
I'm just not seeing the gain Russia gets out of this.

Russia's primary concern right now is getting sanctions lifted off of them so they can continue making money. They also want to keep the US from doing military exercises near their boarders. Both goals can't be met if NK starts drawing attention to their region.

If NK goes full retard they lose because now the US is even closer to their ass with a larger pro US state, refugees trying to flee into their nation, and a very, very pissed off China. Same conditions apply if US strikes first.

It makes more sense that the reports on Russia fielding weapons to the Tailban to be correct as that has a lot less blow back while still providing the end goal you claim they want.

Also, the ability to hit the US with nukes honestly isn't that big a deal. It was always an inevabitle outcome. Japan and SK have been living under this threat for years. Hell to a lesser degree Russia and China always presented this problem as well. Only thing this means now is that we can't just use normal bully tactics with the region be damned to get them out.
>>
>>168271
>I'm just not seeing the gain Russia gets out of this.
It gives their spray-tan shill a villain to fight.
>>
>>168272
p.s. The shear volume of pro-Russian shills in this thread is disturbing all by itself, Ivan, and should indicate that they have an interest in burying the story.
>>
It mentions that the Norks got caught trying to infiltrate the factory prior to Ukraine ousting the pro-Putin president, so they may have just tried again.
>>
>>168271
They want a distraction so they can send more Troops into Ukraine and Belarus and also a reason for Americans to distrust Ukrainians. This delivers on both fronts.
>>
>>168278
One problem with that is that if they just succeeded in stealing information, it would have taken a hell of a lot longer for them to build their own engine. The speed of their "progress" suggests they had multiple engines shipped to them along with information on how to use them which means it would have been necessary for cooperation between people at the factories in either Ukraine or Russia.
>>
>>168236
Link study and not a shitty news site that has biases, faggot.
>>
>>168227
North Korea isn't communist
>>
>>168327
Of course it is; Communism is a front for pure fascism.
>>
>>168341
>communism is fascism
No point arguing with retards.
>>
>>168195
Kiev Junta/Euromaidans: WTF? I love North Korea now! I love Juche!
>>
>>168761
Retard alert! Retard alert!
>>
Do you idiots think Putin is that stupid? Only a retard would create this thread! Enough said....
>>
>>168192
>Putin can't launch nukes on the US without getting nuked himself
He has countless secret nuke bunkers with decades worth of food and dragon dildos. He can press the red button and give america the big finger by hiding underground until he croaks of old age happy in the knowledge he outlived his enemies.
>>
>>168268
>But of the three, Putin stands out in terms of means, motive and opportunity.
Void: poisoning the well.
Try again.
>>
>>168269
>Part of The Ukraine has been militarily annexed, and is under Russian control. The vast majority of it is not.

FTFY
>>
>>169803
It was actually Ramzan. Putin is pissed as fuck. He wasn't getting enough federal gibs so he decided to make a deal with kimmy boy behind Putin's back.
>>
>>168195
Go back to worshiping your faggot president, Ivan.
>>
>>169893
Shut up Commie.
>>
>>168192
and Clinton gave them nukes.
>>
>>169893
We're the majority left cuck.
>>
>>168341
No north korea isnt communist you dumb fuck they are juche communisim with "korean influence."

Pretty much they dropped the whole proliteriat shit and went full on militarisim while espousing korean ethocentrisim .

Esentially the bastard love child of facisim communisim and kim chi.
>>
https://narativ.org/2017/08/15/ferry-service/

>Russian passenger ferry service to NK opens
>Russian scientists are primary passengers
>Ferry is detained by customs agents for "violation of the rules of the Eurasian Union and violation of Russian legislation in terms of customs procedures regarding the export of goods that contribute to the development of the capabilities of the North Korean armed forces"
>Just months after ferry service begins, Norks make a huge advancement in missile tech and it turns out they're using Soviet designed engines

It was definitely the Russians.
>>
>>168195
hmm... this post reeks of beetroot and heroin
>>
>>168226
Yeah, who would benefit from making Russia look bad...?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.