[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1 Confirmed Dead After Charlottesville Crash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 362
Thread images: 1

http://abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590
>>
>>167402
>http://abcnews.go.com/US/car-hits-crowd-protesters-white-nationalist-rally-virginia/story?id=49179590

What a shock, bet it was a blacklivesmatter terrorist.

The left only speaks the language of violence.
>>
>>167402
Serves them right for going there to start shit.
>>
>>167402
You make it sound like it was an accident. This dude rammed into a group of people protesting the white supremacist rally intentionally.
>>
>>167420
Were the victims white supremacists or counterprotesters? Only skimmed the article but couldn't find which group was targeted.
>>
>>167420
The guy driving was a commie
>>
>>167422
The ones who were injured were protesting the bigotry and hatred.
>>
I wonder if they dropped any good loot.
>>
>>167426
They were lefty morons.
>>
>>167418

It targeted crowds protesting the nationalist protest.

But nice try.

>>167444

>someone doesn't agree with me
>ram with a car and kill them but it's okay because they're a moron

Yup, sounds like an apologist.
>>
Leftists and niggers deserve this.
>>
>>167451
Good they deserve to die.
>>
>>167456

Typical righty thinking. Emotionally driven I say.

Don't like thing so you KILL it!
>>
>>167458
You're the enemy.
>>
>>167457

TEENAGER ALERT.
>>
>>167460

Look at him. Primitively driven to bash anything he disagrees with and automatically generalizes them as the enemy.

What goes on in the head of righties? What makes them think like this?
>>
Can't be the son Jerome. The man arrested was in his 50s. Possibly stolen car.
>>
>>167463
I wouldn't know but considering the driver was a lefty. You tell me what makes the left so violent?
>>
>>167463

>It's okay to kill cops and shoot up GOP rallies
>Look how crazy these horrible righties are since they think it's okay that protestors got hurt

How is it possible to have this many contradictory beliefs

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder
>>
>>167463
The left is driven by rage.
>>
>>167456
*wheezes* Heh... I'm a stone cold badass. Heh...
>>
just heard about this,
i dont know and dont really care who got hit or who hit them.
i dont have much sympathy for protestors blocking the street,
unless it was officially closed off beforehand.
>>
>>167476
The uneducated lower class is driven by rage. See: BLM, Antifa, the entire alt-right, etc.
>>
>>167470
Pretty sure it was a white nationalist driving through a crowd of counter protestors. Notice the LGBT pride flags in the crowd.
>>
The driver was a Hillary Clinton supporter.
>>
>>167485
Source.
>>
>>167444
Nigga you dont have to be leftist to refuse white supremacy
>>
black niggers
>>
This event feels pretty big. White Supremacy is in the spotlight, and the White House needs to deal with it. Something is going to happen. Hopefully it'll be a bunch of politicians finally commending these kkk pricks like they should have all along.
>>
>>167484
Lol the driver was a antifa
>>
>>167491
Source needed.
>>
>Don't like certain ethnicites based on their behavior
>Proceed to act like said ethnicities
makes you think
huh
>>
Well if you show up looking to start violence (antifa) don't be surprised when you get violence back (car of justice). Not just shooting unarmed politicians at a baseball game this time.
>>
>>167500
>terror attack
It wasn't.
>>
Hehe how's the "resistance" going?
>>
>ISIS drives car into crowd of people who don't share their views
>It's terrorism
>Neo-Nazi drives car into crowd of people who don't share their views
>It's not terrorism
>People are unironically saying and believing this.
>>
>>167507
It's been...Challenging
>>
>>167511
>ISIS drives car into crowd of people who don't share their views
>Part and parcel of living in a big city
>Neo-Nazi drives car into crowd of people who don't share their views
>It's terrorism
>People are unironically saying and believing this.
>>
He saw a bike lock and panicked. Step on wrong pedal.
>>
Right now I am looking for concealable weapons to protect myself thanks to this bullshit.
>>
>>167516
It's difficult to stop a car with any pistol cartridge too much smaller than a .44 unless you get a well placed shot to the tires or something. It's not necessarily a good idea to shoot the driver, given the possibility of the car rolling and hitting someone else. Smith and Wesson makes a few good candidates, particularly the .50 which can be effective at both stopping a car and inducing compliance in the driver so that someone can call 911 and let the police handle it.
It's always legally easier if you don't fire at the criminal, especially if you're carrying a large caliber handgun. A limb shot or shoulder shot with a 45 or a 50 will result in an injury that may take years to heal, if ever, even with proper surgery. Use your discretion and be humane - for your own sake. Depending on your state, the police might throw charges your way if they don't like the circumstances, and they typically don't like civilians doing their job. Anyway, cheers.
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YzhqO3iYlxk
>>
(Sorry)
>>167523
FULL: Alt-Right Rally & Counter Protesters in Charlottesville, VA (8-12-17)
>>
>>167511
Its not terrorism. Some random dude is not terrorism. yuo don't even know who he is or what he was doing.

Either way no need to shed any tears for some dead left cucks.
>>
>>167536
>Either way no need to shed any tears for some dead left cucks.

You could have just said "Ignore everything I say".
>>
>>167516
just stay away from anti-fa. They are the violent ones.
>>
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/12/us/charlottesville-protest-white-nationalist.html
>>
>>167516

Just don't go around political protests of any affiliation and you won't have to worry about this kind of retarded shit

The people who show up to protests, left and right, are all batshit crazy.

Most of them are there hoping there will be some kind of conflict. Kind of like how most people would rather see crashes at nascar than the race
>>
>>167544
>They are the violent ones.
I wish I could post a reaction image right now.
>>
>>167544

He still has to carry a gun

anti-fa think it's okay to attack anyone they disagree with.

They would literally attack you for wearing a MAGA hat
>>
>>167551
Some guy drive into some people and you're willing to ignore the months of anti-fa and blm violence.
>>
>>167557
I'm not ignoring it. I'm annoyed with you degenerates acting like you're completely innocent.
>>
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/helicopter-crashes-near-charlottesville/

Helicopter crash at the rally kills at least two State Troopers. They were overhead keeping an eye on stuff all day; no details released on what caused the crash.
>>
>>167558
we are innocent. Facts still haven't come out yet
>>
>>167557

Don't forget that liberal that shot up the GOP baseball game two months ago
>>
This is hard for me to say but I'm having trouble finding any empathy for the person killed. I just don't see these people as my countrymen anymore.
>>
>>167562
Fuck of Russian shill
>>
>>167563
Off**
>>
>>167562

Because they're communists and communists are not your countrymen
>>
>>167565
>>167563
>muh russia
Back pleddit cuck.
>>
>>167567
>Muh Reddit
Fuck off back to 9gag while I fuck your older sister
>>
>>167568
>muh 9gag
Back to SA before I irl fight you
>>
>>167460
Expect no one to feel sorry for you if you decide to run over of leftists and get arrested for murder and thrown in jail for life.
>>
>>167470
Source.

>>167475
I said NO WHERE that it was okay to shoot cops or the GOP.

It's interesting how you literally have to warp reality to confirm your beliefs and win an argument. Double the zoloft.

>>167476
>said after an attack on the left occurs
>said on a website where a board is literally dedicated to repeating "kill people I disagree with" over and over
>>
>>167562
>>167566
That's because you're an overweight autistic cuck that struggles with empathy. You and the antifa faggots are fucking unhinged.
>>
>>167578

>calls antifa faggots unhinged after rationalizing someone ramming others to death because they don't agree with them

Righties truly suffer from a mental disorder.
>>
>>167578
Na it's because the left is the enemy.
>>
is the horseshoe theory real? do both sides really believe they're nothing alike?
>>
>>167482
alt-right aren't.
>>
>>167484
Good Hope he got a few faggots as well.
>>
>>167541
>it's terrorism just because I say so
Well you have to prove it wasn't an accident and in fact was deliberately an attack which was politically motivated. Do you even know the identity of the driver? Do you know if it was even his car? You talk a lot and think little.
>>
>>167585
>Do you even know the identity of the driver?
Yeah it was James Fields Jr. a trump supporter you dipshit. So are you gonna admit it's wrong to kill people or are you just gonna come up with another lie to believe
>>
>>167587
More words and no proof. Not even a citation yet but you're still talking as if you have all the answers and know better than everyone who doesn't agree with you. Prove it was terrorism. "He's a Trump supporter" is nothing
>>
>>167589
>Prove it was terrorism
wow those goalposts have shifted right out of orbit!
>>
>>167589

>it's only terrorism if I say it is

Get the fuck out of the country, alt-right child. Your autistic Trump screaming was old two years ago, it's old now.
>>
BREAKING NEWS: the driver was Debbie Wasserman Schultz
>>
Let us pray:

Dear Lord, please cleanse the earth of all white supremacists, alt-right scum, and the American South. Please permit us to march to the sea for the final time, sparing no survivors. Lord Sherman, we thank you for your service, and we forgive you for not finishing the job.

In your name we pray.

Amen
>>
>>167606
...and John Podesta was riding shotgun
>>
>>167560
Of your fetid mouth, so far.
>>
>>167561
There's nothing wrong with shooting politicians though, regardless of political affiliation.
>>
BASH THE FASH LOl
>>
>>167612
Only if they are leftists.
>>
>>167608
The war has just started lefty.
>>
>>167597
>>167595
Fuck you liberal idiots. There is not such thing as "white terrorism" you don't even know what the facts are about this. Know the left they probably initiated the confrontation. Either way I'm not gonna shed any tears about some dead lefty. Fuck you cucks, this is OUR country now.
>>
>>167587
Lefties aren't people.
>>
>>167597
It's gonna be a long 8 years for you leftist cucks.
>>
>>167617
You're just butthurt that based Billy didn't go far enough.
Do it again Billy! And do it again Bomber Harris!
>>
>>167625
>supporting financial safety nets and freedom of religion

Liberals don't believe in either of those things
>>
>>167608
>>167612
>>167614
>>167616
>>167617
>>167618
>>167620
>>167621
>>167625
>>167626
>>167628
>>167630
Cool larp sesh dudes can I join you? My character is level 3. So he has access to daddy's gun and mommy's honda. But he hasn't unlocked ideology traits yet.
>>
>>167402
>this entire thread

It's surely /pol/ in here.
>>
>>167634
Was that English.
>>
>>167641
Good shit, man. Don't break character. Good to see some RPers taking their hobby seriously

Fuck beer and pretzels. I'm in this for the business.
>>
I pray to God you faggots justifying this are doing it out of irony.
>>
>>167645
Unlikely, this board consists of /pol/tards and stormfags.
>>
>>167646
They're hardly conservatives in any recognizable fashion. Those people I can at least understand, as a leftist. Their notions come from a similar desire to ground flighty idealists with the harshness of reality. It's just that we ad-lib ideological buzzwords to the structure of rhetoric to do so. And we do so in leu of genuine expertise, influence, and education.

Everyone with a keyboard thinks they can be Chompsky or Friedman cause they read a few wikipedia pages and watch the news.

These fucks however, just baffle me.
>>
>>167618
>c-c-c-CUCK!!!!
>t-t-t-TERRORISM!
>t-t-t-THE LEFT!!!!
>l-l-l-LIBERALS!!1!1!

You sink lower and lower.
>>
>>167419
Who the Nazis?
>>
>>167476
Hahaha. Go and jerk off to American History X
>>
>>167485
FAKE NEWS
>>
>>167536
I really hope you stay in a minimum wage job and never amount to anything, because we don't need you caliber of imbecile walking around the world.
>>
>>167618
Kekistani pls
>>
>>167655
Both the nazis and the antifa. You get two extremist groups together with polar opposite views and shit is going to go down.
>>
>when you're so fucking pathetic that you run into a crowd of leftists so you can win an argument
>>
>>167402
after dealing with antifa talking about how it's okay to attack people you disagree with in the streets, this incident has given me a good laugh

i hope this causes them to double down while denouncing it at the same time
>>
>>167669
what if you were a leftist anon?
>>
>>167664

>when you're a non violent protestors and commies are attacking you and your car as you're trying to leave, so you speed up out of fear for your personal safety because commied think it's okay to harm and kill anyone who disagrees with them
>>
>>167672
>when you roleplay on 4chan for attention
>>
>>167672
>When you construct arguments based on 0 evidence to win an internet argument about the alt right not being violent
And Sen. Orrin G. Hatch (R-Utah) tweeted: “We should call evil by its name. My brother didn’t give his life fighting Hitler for Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home.”
>>
>>167672
>when you just tried to justify a supremacist intentionally harming people because of a disagreement
>>
>>167663
"Hey, we should kill all niggers."
"Hey, we should keep one group from oppressing a minority."
False equivalence 2k17
>>
>>167676
I'm a leftist and let me just say that the extreme left are the dumbest pieces of shit I've ever seen. They almost align with the alt-right, but not entirely.
>>
>>167677
>mainstream left
>alt right
No anon, they're pretty different.
>>
>>167673
>>167674

That's what current reports are saying happened though

antifa are the evil and violent ones. They incited the violence after the mayor politicized it and the police broke protocols

>>167675

Commies are not people
>>
>>167677
I voted for John Kasich and Gary Johnson but I want to peel every layer of skin off those racist bastards. It doesn't take an extreme leftist to take and throw punches to protest bigotry.
>>
>>167682
>Reports
Ok cite them then
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/Z-GqPT7cQE_KceXxd1BzEeW8XLU=/1400x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/9038813/2.jpg
Here's a picture of alt righters surrounding leftist protestors. Who's being aggressive?
>>
What the fuck is up with all the redditard alt-kike bullshit in this thread?
Where did this lefty boogeyman come from?
>>
>>167685

Shareblue shills shilling with shareblue shills that are falseflagging.

Throw in a few altright tards and actual rebbiters and you get /news/
>>
>>167685
US politics is almost entirely built on a platform of strawmen now. Extremists are given the most attention and that only pushes more people into extremism. It is a really sad state of affairs.
>>
>>167687
>>167689
>the current state of american politics on a weeb image board
ay caramba
>>
>>167689

It's actually far more civil than it used to be

The founding fathers routinely had fist fights during congressional debates

The problem is that social media pushes everyone to do retarded shit to get their five minutes of fame
>>
People were doing stupid shit for attention long before social media. We just called it cable when i was a kid.
>>
If it turns out that the driver of the car that ran into a crowd of people was a white nationalist just remember than a small group, in this case just 1 person I guess, does not represent an entire group of people.

#NotAllWhiteNationalists

>>167487
Good thing nazis and white nationalists aren't the same thing then.

If you hate Nazis that's fine. I do too!
>>
>>167497
If you wanna play politics you need to get your hands dirty.
>>
>>167694
I wish things were still like that. My buddies and I used to spar all the time when things got heated between us. Let the emotions work themselves out and afterwords we would sit down and have a civil discussion. Now people just seem to get so pent up that when it finally comes out it is far uglier then it needs to be.
>>
>>167577
By wanting to devote so much more effort to "right wing extremism xD" you're defending the left wing extremists and letting them get off free. You're literally using the right wing as a scapegoat.
>>
>>167674
Sen. Hatch sounds like a faggot and a weakling.
>>
>>167696
Whoa. That's deep, dude. You should like write for Rick & Morty.
>>
>>167674
>Nazi ideas to go unchallenged here at home.”
no one challenges nazi ideas.
screeching about how evil and racist they are is not challenging them.

hell you would be treated as a nazi sympathizer if you tried to have a reasonable argument about it.
>>
A perfect operation.

An elaborate set up. With the march with controlled opposition leaders like Spencer and all.
And then they strike with their false flag car.
Like a deathblow to the movement.

10/10
Well played CIA.
>>
>>167704
truth..
>>
>>167510

Jesus fucking Christ, thank you. Been a while since I've seen someone else call out the 1% for stoking the flames of the race wars and left/right conflicts.

It's the perfect smoke screen to keep the masses at each others throats instead of the real issue.
>>
>>167697
Cool, so why doesn't the neo-nazis' patron saint (Trump) condemn them?
Yeah, poor whites. Having better job prospects and access to better housing (which is statistically connected to better life outcomes) is nice and all, but those darn Democrats keep coming along and preaching equality. Political correctness has stopped us from calling out the negros for being inferior, and that's not healthy in a democracy.
https://www.cfr.org/blog/black-and-white-income-inequality-south-africa-and-united-states
>South Africa is notorious for having gross income inequality. Its GINI coefficient–a standard for measuring income inequality–is one of the highest in the world. The World Bank computed it at 63.1 in 2009, with zero being absolute equality and one hundred absolute inequality. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the GINI coefficient for the United States in 2012 was 47.7.
Poor poor whites. Who's going to speak up for those repressed people? Truly the Democrats who wish to work towards a true meritocracy are the evil ones.
>>
>>167522

I wish everyone who owned a gun thought this way and could form sentences as coherent as this.
>>
>>167704
Calling your opponent a faggot means that you always win the argument. But what if I call you a faggot? I guess that means your redpilled beliefs are only valid if you can construct an argument for them. So come on, argue why bigots are not the enemy.
>>
>>167707
WHY CONTAIN IT
>>
>>167710
Gini coefficients are dope. Sucks though when a country has a low gini and low wealth.
>>
>>167710
>Truly the Democrats who wish to work towards a true meritocracy are the evil ones.
youre a moron if you believe that
>>
>>167523

I just kind of scrubbed through this, but there's a part at 1:50 where there's a car leaving and people start throwing shit at it. Was the camera/crowd the 'white nationalist' crowd or the 'anti-white-supremacy' crowd?

I find it funny that crowds and groups touting the "moral right" still resort to destroying other peoples property while simultaneously claiming to be peaceful. (Goes both ways - I'm sure there were some cunts in the white nationalist group (car driver, for example)).
>>
>>167706
>I like a group that committed genocide because we didn't like their ethnic backgrounds
>The real problem is that nobody will have a reasonable dialogue with me about my bigoted beliefs
>I believe that we should beat every taxi driver in the nation to death with hammers. The true enemy is the left who won't engage me in a constructive dialogue.
While we should always be open to discussion of the best policy approaches to solving the nation's problems, there are some ideologies that cannot be engaged with. How do you convince someone that the earth isn't flat after giving them all the available evidence and they refuse it? You don't, you just denounce them as an idiot. How do you argue with someone who's ideology is that one race should rule over or eliminate all others? You don't, because it's self evident that all men are created equal.
>>
>>167550
I just can't even agree with this any more than I currently do.

I wish I could.
>>
>>167718
see. just a dumb strawman argument.
no reason at all.
>>
>>167716
Cool, so how is the right working to make sure every American is getting an equal chance? Regressive taxes?
>>
I think this attack will backfire for them.
It won't destroy the right like was planned.
I think a lot of people actually like seeing Commies get run over.
>>
>>167559

This is sad. Two cops, here looking after these children because they can't be trusted not to be fuckin retards, fuckin killed for nothing.
>>
>>167720
I directly engaged the argument, which was that instead of disregarding neonazis, the left should reason with them. My case was that arguing that human life has equal value regardless of race is impossible, because all decent human beings will intrinsicly know that What strawman was I putting up?
>>
>>167701

I'm really interested in how you apparently got a hold of my posting history.
>>
>>167581

Holy fuck, thank you. I've been trying to find a way to tell people they're just as fucked as the people they're hating on for a while now.

The horseshoe theory (which I didn't know about until now, if you couldn't tell) perfectly explains it.

Cheers
>>
>>167726
I like your double line reddit spacing. Glad I could help you. Newfriend.
>>
>>167726
>I think white's should actively repress minorities and that slavery is a part of our history that we should be proud of in order to make a more prosperous nation for whites.
>I have some retarded ideas on property rights and gender identity that I think will help create a more prosperous nation for everyone.
The far left should be beaten with sticks until they get some realistic grasp on how the world actually works and they get off their insufferable self-righteous high horse. But the alt right should have their skin peeled off for actively working to ruin the lives of minorities.
>>
>>167713
He's willing to watch his nation get destroyed, strangled and his civilians slaughtered to show to everyone that normal conservatives and right wing protestors "ARE FUCKING HITLERZZZ!"
>>
>>167721
by having ethnic privilege.
>>
>>167724
You didn't engage at all. You basically just said "RAYCIST RACIST XDD" over and over again.
>Anyone who isn't a Communist Bolshevik can not be reasoned with! #PunchaNazi #AntiFa
>>
>>167722
Just like a lot of people like Donald Trump in office?
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
Sorry, the best I can find is an aggregate of polls, but it still shows Trump as having an unprecedented low popularity. I'm sure though you'll have no trouble finding a truly reputable poll that shows Trump's true popularity, considering in the real world 3/4 Americans love Trump.
>>
>>167723
Cops are lefty bootlickers. They turned against their own people today and God gave them a just reward of Hellfire. Truly Providence is on our side.
>>
>>167732
Go ahead then. Remove him from office. You will have a war you won't believe.
>>
>>167731
>Calling the Nazis racist is really misrepresenting them
Oh right, I forget, the Nazis were the nationaliat socialist party. I guess all the skinheads were there to advocate for universal healthcare.
>>
>>167728
Minorities are inferior and do not deserved to be helped. It is survival of the fittest and they deserve to be crushed.
>>
>>167735
No, the point is your whole argument was basically "they're not far-left like me so that means we should ban their free speech. Also I'm too stupid to reason with them so kill those racists!"
>>
Who thought 4chan was mature enough to discuss politics and current events? Was /pol/ not an adequate enough indicator of how this would turn out?
>>
>>167734
Threats of violence are the life blood of a democracy, not the people's decisions. Which is why it's important the man who got less votes is allowed to win the election.
To be fair though, I don't want Trump removed from office. His presence in the oval office is a get out of jail free card for Democrats.
>>
>>167739
Are you trying to make a point? Or do you just like spewing nonsense? You aids ridden faggot.
>>
>>167734

You would be instantly quelled and laughed off the streets. You would be perceived as a primitive, juvenile, reactionary monkey (supporting Trump already confirms this IMHO) and your base will already lose more credibility than it already has. Diplomatically ousting him and any resulting "alt-right" backlash would result in the police going to town on you.

It would be funny and clips would be shown on America's Funniest Home Videos as autistic teenagers get the shit beaten out of them by the cops after trying to take over a city with plastic airsoft guns.
>>
>>167737
No, it's more like these people refuse to be reasoned with, press their agenda and act out in violence like rabid dogs. Of course I wouldn't expect an imbecile let alone a subservient dog like you to understand.
>>
>>167737
Where do I mention anything about a left vs right dichotomy? I simply stated that the declaration of Independence says all men are created equal and that truth is self evident, and that since neo-nazis disagree with this self evident reality, I don't know how to argue with them. Unless you can provide me with a substantial neonazi policy platform that doesn't involve repressing minorities' equality, I consider that a sufficient condemnation of their beliefs. And where do I suggest taking away their free speech? I'm not some overly sensitive college liberal who can't bear to hear bigoted opinions. I hear them loud and clear, I just think they're too stupid to reason with. Which makes me wonder why I'm arguing with you because all you're doing is misrepresenting my argument and accusing me of being more repressive than the neo-nazis. So please, explain how I'm misrepresenting the neo-nazis by calling them bigoted pieces of shit.
>>
>>167739
Who thought reddit was mature enough to discuss politics and current events? Was /r/politics not an adequate enough indicator of how this would turn out?
>>
>>167742
It will be a guerilla war.
Reminder all it takes is 1 guy with a hunting rifle taking shots at powerline insulators to shut down New York City.
>>
>>167745

Only inexperienced retards visit /pol/ or r politics and expect a discussion in good faith. I was hoping /news/ would be more esteemed arbiter in determining quality discussion, but I guess I expected a bit much from 4chan.
>>
>>167743
>refuse to be reasoned with
They refuse to give into Bolshevism and terrorism. They're actually the most reasonable.
>press their agenda
Every fucking group does that.
> act out in violence like rabid dogs.
After getting attacked by Antifa and BLM. Once again you have no argument and are just slandering.
>>167744
> that the declaration of Independence says all men are created equal and that truth is self evident,
It also says only "free white persons" are citizens, you fucking idiot. You're literally promoting terrorism and hatred of the founding fathers and what they stood for. You should be shot for treason.
>>
They've gone too far this time.
I have a feeling this false flag will backfire BIG TIME
>>
>>167746

Ah yes, because the national guard and police definitely don't have contingency plans in case parts of the city go down. There are definitely NO back up generators in a city producing 1.5% of the globes wealth. I look forward to the resulting post hearing about the 2003 and 1977 Blackouts.

But yes, some kid on 4chan figured out how to shut down a metropolis through a minor act of accidental terrorism with a BB gun. Do you even read what you post?
>>
>>167402
>anti-trumper tries to drive car into pro alt right crowd
>accidentally drives it into crowd of people protesting the alt right protest
>"the alt right is violent and needs to be stopped"

What is fucking going on in this thread.
Why is this board constantly this fucking retarded.
>>
>>167750
Are you retarded? This happens in every war.
>>
>>167750
Um. Yes it actually is that easy. It's impossible to defend the power grid from partisan attacks.
>>
>>167753
>>167754

Your idea of a "war" would be perpetrated by about 7 or 8 teenagers at the local high schools with their leader being the guy from the local community college who peaked in middle school and spends 12 hours a day in a glut of self affirming masturbation streaks on pol.

You would probably be locked in the local police station overnight and sent home to your mom where she would ground you from Xbox One for a month. She might even take your Wi-Fi away if she was smart enough so you would stop wasting people's time on internet forums.
>>
>>167755
You think about children a lot don't you. Do they make you horny?
>>
>>167733
Lol. "God". What a fuckin joke.
>>
>>167748
>Bolshevism and terrorism
Sweden is much more bolshevist than us if you equate socialism with communism. How come their economy isn't failing?

>Men only includes citizens which only includes free men
So only white men count as men. Good to know you think women and minorities are animals.
You know what's funny? You didn't provide me with any defence of neo-nazis and just repeated their bigoted opinions. It's almost like you got triggered by me saying that they're too stupid to reason with. And to reiterate your point about how intolerant I am about thinking people are too dumb to reason with, you say I should be shot. Please explain how that's hypocritical and please point out a specific line I use that is that intolerant of other's beliefs.
>>
>>167755
This is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. If you don't believe me then read a book about partisan warfare. Any book. Please. You will see how unbelievable easy it is to do major infrastructure damage.
>>
>>167756

Well, the context pertains to children because I'm currently communicating with literal children or just man children that got bullied by minorities in high school resulting in some inferiority complex to the point that they have to fantasize about some imaginary war and actually taking down New York City.

You would probably drive in 60 minutes from Long Island, have trouble finding a way to park your car (gotta make sure you respect parking meters in the national upheaval) and just call it a day from your makeshift revolution after someone tells you to put the squirt guns away.
>>
>>167759

Yes, I agree, underage retards on 4chan daydreaming about taking over New York City with plastic guns is incomparably autistic. You have yet to realize the combatants in your faction probably aren't old enough for a job.
>>
>>167760
Jesus fuck. Please look at history. During WW2 a handful of guys shut down the german rail network.
You have no clue how effective sabotage can be.

And in the modern world with vital pipelines and fiber cables and power lines crossing all over the place it would be a hundred times easier and a hundred times more damaging.

I say 20 committed agents that know what they're doing are able to shut down the east coast completely.
>>
>>167761
Fuck, why do you CIA fags have to bring your sick child fantasies into every discussion. Keep that shit to yourself please.
>>
>>167757
Trump is God.
>>
>>167763

>My argument is now resorting to a war that happened nearly 80 years ago where there was there was a
mass global conflict and that's somehow comparable to angsty minors with some truly HOT opinions

Again, for the umpteenth time, your "committed agents" are people that don't even know how to drive. You would probably get dehydrated after walking 7 blocks to the local power station only to find out it has barb wire fencing and convince yourself that if you post REALLY HARD someone on 4chan might be able to do it for you. Your mom would be surprised you left the house for more than 5 minutes.

>>167764

Sorry to hear your discussion and fantasies went south.
>>
>>167402
Sad but I don't see this working at all.
Virtually everyone I talked to thinks this was a false flag or they actually liked seeing commies get run over and hope there will be more of it.
>>
>>167766
>people that don't even know how to drive.
I think OP proves otherwise. You fag need to open your eyes and see what is happening.
>>
>>167769

>rams into people
>20 year old retard doesn't even see the cars in front of him
>ends up busting his bumper and has to reverse out of there
>gets subsequently caught minutes later after he damages his car

Yup, doesn't know how to drive. Shows how well your plans are working out. Like I said, he was probably the kid at the community college anchoring your "faction" as leader. I really hope that's not the caliber of quality you expected to overthrow society.
>>
>>167766
You think children elected Trump?
I don't know how to tell you, but last time I checked children aren't allowed to vote.
>>
>>167402
Amazing that only one Commie died.
>>
>>167765
If I were a god-fearin' type, I'd say that were some hubris right there.
As it stands, I don't care what you call him, he's still a bit of a mouth breather. And don't get your yamaka in a spin, I think Clinton was several grades behind Trump.
>>
>>167766
> if you post REALLY HARD someone on 4chan might be able to do it for you
well todays attack kinda proves that, doesn't it
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>167774
You're trying too hard. We all know who you are. And we understand why you have to do this. Good luck to you.
>>
>>167771

People of legal voting age elected Trump, people wishing to overthrow an impeachment process are not voting age, don't have the mental capacity, real world skills, or competency to "le epic throw over the government amiright gaiz."

To be honest most of his base would secretly be glad to see him go so they don't have to jump through intellectual hoop and hurdle trying to apologize for president shit-for-brains. They would pretend to be angry on Facebook for about 2 weeks then go back to living their dull lives and conjuring conspiracy theories about the Democrats as per tradition.

>>167776

A far cry from shutting down major metropolises. People accidentally run people over. Interesting how your conditions shifted from 25 million people in the NYC metropolitan area to 20 unsuspecting individuals ambushed in a crowded alleyway.
>>
>>167777
Wat
>>
>>167778
>To be honest most of his base would secretly be glad to see him go so they don't have to jump through intellectual hoop and hurdle trying to apologize for president shit-for-brains.
Are you an actual retard or just pretending?
Let me spell it out for you.
Trump is not our last chance. He is your last chance. He is the last attempt at peaceful revolution. If our votes are nullified and he is removed. Then there will be no more voting. You and your precious government will be destroyed.
>>
>>167781

There you again. Isn't this like the third time you posted this? Are you expecting something different than getting compared to an angsty, impotent teenager?

I'm not sure how you'd expect a societal overhaul when you can't even remember what you posted in the past 15 minutes. Such is the caliber of Trump supporters I suppose.
>>
>>167783
Well then you have nothing to fear. Go ahead and do it. Kick out Trump and take back what is yours.
>>
Guys Seriously take a step back and THINK. For one bleeding fucking moment THINK. The shitposting we do daily on 4chan is meaningless time flicking nonsense at each other. But For ONCE the nonsense we flick at each other actually fucking happened in real space. No one can defend ramming a car into people. The Idealogical back and forth bullshit we do has played out.

What have we seen. We have seen the right wing throw a car at people. not based on race or poverty, but based on them saying stop being jackasses. This is the most pathetic The south shall rise again cry. People are now dead over ideology. In America. It will not be the last time it will happen because history is full of bullshit like this. but seriously wtf has happened?
>>
>>167784
You are literally Advocating throwing more cars at people.
>>
>>167785
Those are not people, those are Communists.
>>
>>167785
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>167402
>>167402
I don't know man. Seems like a false flag.
>>
>abcnews.go.com
>>
>>167681
Antifa is vaaaaastly different from the mainstream left, my guy.
>>
Yeah. looks like it was a false flag.
We found the asset that did it.

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502601481617.webm
>>
>>167795
not really actually. major news anchors and mayors and university directors all openly LOVE antifa and what it stands for. They all LOVE communism.
>>
>>167800
If communism means anything pol screeches about, logical or not, then yes by those perverted standards they do
>>
>>167803
You will see what is going on once you figure out that Communism is just another word for Judaism
>>
>>167758
>. Good to know you think women and minorities are animals.
I'm pretty sure the Founding Fathers thought that way when they included it in the Declaration you want to get rid of.
>>
>>167758
Also Sweden is capitalist with private trade and capital, you lying Bolshevik.
>>
>>167757
They were punished by providence. You probably will be too for insulting the Lord.
>>
I think they have the wrong guy.
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502611277978.jpg
>>
Lol lefties and righties are saying the same shit idk why you guys think you're so different
>>
>>167672
>trying to leave now involves driving from your home to a crowd of people and accelerating into it

Gee, I'd love to see the video where his car was being attacked before he valiantly and peacefully tried to drive away :^)
>>
>>167733
>(((God)))
>>
>>167671
i have laughs even when my side gets attacked, this is the magic of being detached from reality after years of political shitposting
>>
>>167817
Find me a Democratic governor or member of Congress then that advocates the removal of private trade and capital. The closest is Bernie who wants to do things that aren't even as far left as Denmark or Sweden.
Also you ignored both of my questions again, and simply choose to reiterate that the declaration of Independence in your view is a manifesto on how to repress those who are not white men. "It's ok that I'm racist because the founding fathers were racist and sexist. I really think that we should cling to their beliefs with religious fervor. Besides, whenever I start telling women they aren't people they instantly think I'm the hottest man in the room. Calling the minorities animals then makes them so rabid with lust they can't help but sexually rub my neck beard and pull me into a fifty woman orgy."
>>
>>167785
Guys like >>167787 decided to start saying edgy things on the internet to blow off steam or get a crazy reaction from liberals. Then Trump came along saying the same bullshit and they bought the b8 hook line and sinker, because there's only so much time you can spam bigoted horseshit without actually believing what you're saying. Claim that liberals are Communists and deserve to die for several years and you'll believe it, and you'll think that you're a hero for running people over instead of allowing free speech for dissenting ideas.
But it's all right, they're just supporting free speech by saying terrible bigoted things.
>>
>>167418

Looks like it was a white nationlist scumfuck, just like you.

You dumb, hypocritical piece of fucking shit.
>>
>>167785
Liberals happened. You can only push so long before something pushes back.
>>
>>167879

>WAAAH MY WHITE ETHNOSTATE VIEWS WERE CHALLENGED
>UUHHH UHH KILL LIBRULS!!!! KILL DA LIBRULS!!!

you're so pathetic
>>
Chrysler recalls 1.4 million hackable cars - Jul. 24, 2015 - CNN Money
money.cnn.com/2015/07/24/technology/chrysler-hack-recall/index.html
Jul 24, 2015 - What a hacked Jeep looks like on the road ... Chrysler 200, Chrysler 300 and Dodge Charger sedans; 2015 Dodge Challenger sports coupes.
>>
Staff specialists at the safety agency aimed to grasp the full scope of the breach, and were particularly alarmed that the hacking allowed someone to essentially crash a vehicle.
--------
In the meantime, the researchers made their findings known on Tuesday in an article published by the news technology site Wired, telling how they had taken control of a cooperating driver’s car from 10 miles away as it sped down a St. Louis highway. (It was the same day, coincidentally, that Mr. Rosekind was visiting Michigan for a speech in which he addressed the need for improved web security in vehicles.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/business/fiat-chrysler-recalls-1-4-million-vehicles-to-fix-hacking-issue.html?_r=0
>>
>>167559
I hope it's a hornet that somehow got in the cockpit, because the alternative is too depressing to think about.
>>
UPDATE: James Alex Fields, suspect in Charlottesville protest car attack, told mother he was going to rally
A woman who said she was the mother of James Alex Fields told reporters that her son told her that he planned to attend Saturday's rally where one was killed and several were wounded. He faces a charge of second-degree murder.

Virginia state police said one of their agency's helicopters helping calm the mayhem crashed Saturday outside Charlottesville, killing two troopers, according to the Associated Press. Police said Lt. H. Jay Cullen of Midlothian and Trooper-pilot Berke M.M. Bates of Quinton were killed in the crash.
According to Cincinnati.com, a Carfax report shows
----------------------
--- the Challenger was bought in June 2015 in Florence, Kentucky.---

Chrysler recalls 1.4 million hackable cars - Jul. 24, 2015 - CNN Money
---------------
A search of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles shows the vehicle registration was active in Lucas County, home to Maumee.
Fields last voted in November, according to public records. He is registered as a Republican in Lucas County.
>>
>>167881
he's partially right though
these righty lunatics are reactionary
>>
>>167881
Funny before push came to shove it was antifa, liberals and BLM that rioted, attempted to assassinate a politician and beat up protesters the disagreed with. Now that the right strikes back they paint is as if they were just those high and mighty, calm and collected individuals merely debating the right instead of trying to suppress dissidents with violence. Maybe look in the mirror once in a while.
>>
>>167881
>>167896
Oh and don't forget the police murders thanks to BLM. To put it into your words
>WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH POLICE CHALLENGES MY ABILITY TO BE A CRIMINAL
>UUUHUUUUUUUU KILL PIGGGGSSSSS KILL DA POLIZEEEE!!
>>
Brake-ing NEWS?

Note: *** Brake-Lights are ON!!! in the image posted in the link provided below.***
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/12/22/4333305100000578-4783914-image-a-29_1502572535418.jpg

Why were the brakes depressed and why didn't the airbag(s) deploy after 40 mph impact?

The driver may have realised he was a patsy and fled the lynch mob to the safety of police custody?

Split second act of self preservation?

Get killed by mob or hit reverse and hope to live to tell about it?

If car was hacked were the hackers suicided?
-----------------------
The Associated Press later reported that “Officials say the deaths of two people in a helicopter crash near Charlottesville, Virginia, have been linked to a violent white nationalist rally earlier in the day. It was not immediately clear how the crash was connected to the rally.”
---------------------
Happy Birthday...Bates would have turned 41-years-old on Sunday, August 13.--- He graduated from the Virginia State Police Academy in August 2004 as a member of the 107th Basic Session.

He had just transferred to the Aviation Unit as a trooper-pilot in July, the release said.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/08/berke-bates-h-jay-cullen-m-m-charlottesville-helicopter-crash-victims-state-police-virginia/

Brake Lights!
>>
>>167898
>why didn't the airbag(s) deploy
good point
>>
Matt Korbon, a 22-year-old University of Virginia student, said several hundred counter-protesters were marching when

**** "suddenly there was just this tire screeching sound." ****

The Challenger smashed into another car, then backed up, barreling through "a sea of people." The impact hurled people into the air. Those left standing scattered, screaming and running for safety in different directions.

[url=http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/08/james_alex_fields_suspect_in_c.html]

Note: *** Brake-Lights are ON!!! in the image posted in the link provided below.***
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/12/22/4333305100000578-4783914-image-a-29_1502572535418.jpg

Braking... Brake Failure/airbag failure...then last second acceleration squacks the muscle-cars tires

Maybe feilds was meant to die on scene by either impact or mob violence...

so fuck that shit ...he fled scene?

Wonder if he suicides in jail?
>>
>>167901
>>167898
forget about Russia collusion
now this is a juicy conspiracy theory
>>
>>167550
Been in riots as a youth.

I agree 100%

It is more like venting, hooliganism style.
>>
America losing its shit over a Simpsons episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EciVG-i7NQ
>>
Don't be a sucker. https://archive.org/details/DontBeaS1947
>>
telling how they had taken control of a cooperating???? driver’s car from 10 miles away as it sped down a St. Louis highway. (It was the same day, coincidentally, that Mr. Rosekind was visiting Michigan for a speech in which he addressed the need for improved web security in vehicles.)

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/business/fiat-chrysler-recalls-1-4-million-vehicles-to-fix-hacking-issue.html?_r=0

this is a great...

misfortune don't miss 4chan

...stay tuned.

This reminds me of Rolling Stones reporter Michael Hastings.
>>
>>167909
>>167914
(cont'd)
If you're so worried about white birth rates then maybe you should support the people who want to actually help the poor instead of the Wall Street ghouls pushing a healthcare plan intended to kill off millions of them.
>Leftists aren't inherently a genealogical group.
You literally have no fucking clue what the left even is, most of /pol/ think that the freaking Democrats are left-wing when they're center-right, the whole problem with this country is that the overton window has been shifting to the right since the 70s and its currently way over in crazytown. Kind of funny how you so-called "champions of the white race" cheer at the murder of a white woman just because she's not some corporate bootlicker like you guys are.
>What are you, a faggot?
>not wanting to treat women like animals makes you a faggot
Wew lad
>You may be confused on this, but Confucius wasn't alt-right.
Slave mentality is shit no matter what you call it, bootlicker. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
>Because leftists have never false flagged before. Last time I checked the lad was a leftist.
The cops already arrested him and confirmed it was a /pol/yp, he was also seen participating in the rally in other photos from before he went full terrorist and even /pol/ tracked down his facebook and found that it was full of their shitty memes. You sick fucks can't even keep your story straight between "he's /ourguy/ and she deserved it" and "it was a false flag"
>Well now I'm sure that you are just a delusional nutter.
Its terrorism when ISIS goes running over crowds, and its terrorism when you faggots do it too.
>>
>>167915
>cheer at the murder of a white woman
Like the saying goes, always kill a traitor before an enemy.
>>
Definition:
The Crowd ---Dodge The ---Challenger---
The Car ---Dodge the ---Theory---
The ---Hack--- Reporting ---Dodge the query

A triple entendre
>>
>>167476
>>167485
>>167491
>>167707
I couldn't mention more of this /pol/ misinformation posters got disgusted of them.
"The suspect James Fields was photographed in a white supremacist rally"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/aug/13/charlottesville-james-fields-charged-with-was-pictured-at-neo-nazi-rally-vanguard-america
>>
>>167919
http://i.imgur.com/PLYqII4.jpg

It's not him you retard.
Driver looks 40 years old and has high T facial features. Classic Special operations.
The guy they present to the media looks like a soft 20 year old virgin faggot.
>>
>>167728
The left asked for this with their identity politics. If it's okay for blacks to form a violent group based on their racial identity then how do you not see the equally stupid whites doing the same coming? If Antifa can start violence at every other right wing rally are you really so surprised that the right is taking things into it's own hands given the police's non intervention in a lot of these antifa riots and powerlessness to stop the BLM violence?

The only surprising thing about this is that it took so long.
>>
Itz difficult to Dodge this...

Staff specialists at the safety agency aimed to grasp the full scope of the breach, and were particularly alarmed that the hacking allowed someone to essentially crash a vehicle.
--------
In the meantime,Stay tuned.

>>
>>167921
But... that does look like him? Am I crazy, they have the same eyebrows and eyes and head structure, he's just looking sideways?
>>
>>167785
I don't defend violence - Antifa and their Progressive supporters do. Bike lock, mace, punch a nazi - none of you were crying, but that's because you only protest violence when it's against your tribe. Here comes the inevitable blowback, and suddenly you're all wailing. Fucking disgusting.
>>
telling how they had taken control of a cooperating???? driver’s car from 10 miles away as it sped down a St. Louis highway.

---from 10 miles away---
uh...in a cop chopper overhead?

this seems too pat.

like a patsy got set-up.

just pointing out plausible possibility.
>>
>>167953
This a thousand times. The left started it, celebrated the perpetrators and claimed the moral high ground since the victims were 'the bad people'. Now that the bad people are fighting back the crying starts. If you can't walk the walk, don't talk the talk.
>>
>>167742
>i already know all who the people who would revolt are
>trust me, you would never win
>there is nobody competent who would ever go against the government
You're a fool and a liar, and you dribble shit likely from both ends, though certainly from your diseased mouth hole. If there was ever an actually serious domestic terror organization in the US all it would take is ten dudes going to ten different major cities and fucking up the power infrastructure there (with legally bought guns or easily manufacturedexplosives, or fuck, even just a screwdriver and a reflective vest) and you would suddenly have ten different massive riots that the national guard couldn't quell if they had their full might in a city. Then just rinse and repeat. It would be easily the most destructive event in American history, and the one and only thing stopping it from happening is that
>BLM is far too stupid
>white nationalists are nationalists
>antifa is a bought and payed for organization, and the elite doesn't want that to happen
The only thing protecting your delicate little world view is the fact that the enemies of the USA are external not internal.
>>
Talking of talk
...then as a group together we can go on a quantum random walk

and discover new observations.

"What ifs" are requisite.

Many studies seem to lend credence that group-thinking on a forum can do good research.
>>
>>167954
They had choppers on scene monitoring the protests before this even happened. Same reason we had so many images of this happening, reporters were covering the protests.
>>
>>167458
>implying there is anything wrong with that
>>
They had everything "On Scene" before this even happened because the event was promoted way in advance...

Plenty of time for plausible possibility.
>>
Nevermind the days events @ Dodge the Dodge Challenger Challenge---

This began on the day the protest was planned.

before that... there was not what transpired.
>>
Once this rally was promoted and publicized so various groups could amass and attend...

Any covert group would have plenty of time to plot sinister events.
>>
>>167710
>True Meritocracy
>Doesn't encourage disadvantaged people to prioritize education to improve their lives overtime
>Places hiring quotas for minorities

The issue is there's an expected outcome within a generation when it'll take multiple generations to provide adequate growth. It's putting a bandage on a problem with being politically correct, hiring quotas, and naming any crime of a white person against any other person that's not white a hate crime while refusing to do the same in reverse.

Equality only means same opportunities, equity would be equal outcomes and that's what's being done.
>>
>>167982
>naming any crime of a white person against any other non-white a hate crime

Except every single such case that made it on the news was decisively proven to be motivated by white supremacy. False equivalence does your argument no favours, which is a shame because I do agree that Affirmative Action is pretty damn sketchy.

If you want links and sources, all you need to do is ask.
>>
>>167985
>Except every single such case that made it on the news was decisively proven to be motivated by white supremacy.
You're not familiar with 2011-2016 are you?
>>
>>167985
I do agree that there are people who purposefully hate others for their color, nationality, and creed, but I still feel that affirmative action and the such is a knee jerk reaction that'll create an opposite knee jerk reaction which we're seeing is fomenting right now. When we let extremists on either end win and push for what they want, the moderate majority loses.
>>
A witness claimed the act was intentional. He said : 'Yeah, it was intentional.About 40 miles an hour, hit about 15-20 people, crashed into the two cars in front of it, and then backed up and sped away
--- while cops were standing on the side of the road and didn't do anything'---

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4783914/White-nationalists-hold-torch-lit-march-UVA-campus.html#ixzz4pfOUiIF7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
>>
>>167996
I know of Dylan Roof, along with several other less well-known cases such as John Russell Houser, Glendon Scott Crawford, Shane Robert Smith, Frazier Glenn Miller, and Alan Scarsella, amongst others. This is just for 2016, mind you, and you know perfectly well that the Portland knife attack and the New York sword attack were carried out with the same motives. And guess what, the hit and run committed at the UVA rally was proven to be committed by an alt-right white supremacist. This was just published by the conservative NY Post.

http://nypost.com/2017/08/13/rally-murder-suspect-is-an-army-dropout-infatuated-with-nazis/

It's hard to 'overhype' white supremacy when it happens on a near regular basis.
>>
>>168007
>It's a deep undercover double agent operation
this will be the next distraction attempt by the alt right
>>
>>168007
The real question is why young Nazis are being radicalized?
>>
>>168010
noone else offers solutions to concerns they have.
>>
>>168013
Like killing minorities? Aren't the cops already meeting that quota?
>>
>>167937
not crazy its just /pol/ is in full denial mode
>>
He was a white supremacist.
>>
Only one death in a protester/counter protester clustfuck?
And people start waving banners of "kill all nazis"?
The idea of scale is really lost on people these days.
I don't even trust the guy is a "nazi" as that word has been thrown around so much it lost all meaning.
>>
The man in this video said that the car had no licence plate...Wrong!

He said it slowed down on approach and then at the last moment accelerated(Hacked???)

Witnesses thought it was a COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WATCH Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewxba5-vdhA
>>
>>168032
3 people dead, but 2 we don't even know who or what caused them to crash the helicopter. I'm guessing a freak malfunction
>>
>>167797
>exact angle and expression in both

how fortuitous
>>
Do terrorists call it Holy Ram-a-van?

https://i.4cdn.org/news/1502567429978.jpg

In this Image the Brake-Lights are ON...

Who applies brakes on a mission?

https://i.4cdn.org/news/1502567429978.jpg

Was his futile attempts at Stopping overridden/overwritten by hack commands?
>>
>>167965

Too bad you'd be grounded by mother the moment she found out you were trying to start a pseudo-uprising.

The single biggest weakness in an "alt-right" uprising is the fact that their parents would ground them from their internet so the spastic little gremlins couldn't communicate with each other.
>>
>>168042

Death to homosexuals!
>>
Ohio Plate # GYF 1111

Mothers Plate # GYF 1122
Sounds like the cars were registered on same date in the series 1110.1111,1112,1113,1114...1119,1120,1121,1122

Mom's car
WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN8owQR8d-M
>>
>>168036
Helicopters crash 35% more per mile then anything else that flies. Their just dangerous in general.
>>
If u cnt get right u get left..in the street
>>
>>167522
.44mag is needed to punch through a radiator, but go ahead and go ask /k/, or any professional, if shooting tires will stop a car.

When you shoot tires, the biggest hole you make is approximately half an inch, and won't puncture the rim. It will cause a slow leak, and the car will still drive for about 40mi before the tire is actually flat. In order to stop an approaching vehicle, you have two options.
>1. Put as much lead into the engine block as possible to stop the motion of the engine and stop the car.
This still causes the car to slow rather slowly, and might still travel 100yds depending on speed.
>2. Shoot the driver
This will cause the driver to be incapacitated, which will do numerous things. The threat is now dead, and the car is under control from a rag doll (assuming you managed a head/heart shot). The car may veer off to a side, or accelerate rapidly, or brake, or all/none of the above, depending on the action of the perpetrators body.

Remember anon, shooting through glass from the outside, your bullets deflect down. From inside to out, they go up. Make a mental note of that.
>>
>>167522
>>168065
Jesus you people are retarded.

There are precisely zero handgun cartridges that can reliably stop a car. In fact, there are no small arms cartridges at all that can reliably stop a car with a single shot. .50 BMG with armor piercing ammo will pierce an engine block with proper shot placement, but that still doesn't guarantee the car will stop running immediately.

With small arms, the only thing you can reliably do against a car is incapacitate the driver. All modern handgun ammo is designed to pass FBI tests that require the round to penetrate a windshield at a 45º angle and retain enough mass and energy to kill a target inside. There have been plenty of real-world incidents where police have killed occupants with 9mm and .40S&W fired through windshields.

>.44mag is needed to punch through a radiator
Radiators are fragile. Any common handgun cartridge will puncture one. But damaging a radiator will not stop a car very quickly.

>When you shoot tires, the biggest hole you make is approximately half an inch, and won't puncture the rim. It will cause a slow leak, and the car will still drive for about 40mi before the tire is actually flat.
You go poke a half inch hole in a tire and see how long it takes to go flat. You've got 5, maybe 10 seconds. You'd have to be going 30 times the speed of sound to get 40 miles.
>>
>>167869
>I'm a big edgy man baby who needs to take out my racial inferiority complex on the internet
>>
Reminder that /pol/cucks are nonhumans and have no rights
Theyd get crushed in a second civil war within a matter of days
>>
>>167903
Omg you're so butthurt.
>>
>>168080
KYS /pol/tard.
>>
>>167785
>This is the most pathetic The south shall rise again cry.

stopped reading there
>>
I constantly shop in complete drag with full beard because it makes me feel good.

I also carry a 1911 45acp in my purse and a mossberg 500 12ga lock and loaded in my truck
>>
>>167869
>t. nuNazi cleansing

good luck, I'm a better shot than you.
>>
>>168102
im a better rapist than you big boy
>>
>>167512
underrated post
>bravo
>>
>>168036
>blaming technical malfunction on the protesters
Really reaching to get that mortality rate up.
>>
>>167402
If that were an Audi 5000 he could have used the excuse that he briefly experienced Sudden Unintended Accerlation.
>>
>>167402
Guess the escalation is starting. How long until they start openly shooting at one another?
>>
>>168147
So trashing entire communities, physically assaulting people and encouraging the physical assault of people that disagree with you (yes, not all of them are neo-nazis), that's okay? They're getting a green card to do that shit because Billy Bob Cousinfuck decided to be a nutter and plow down several people?

>Killing dozens if not hundreds
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Or are you labeling any instance of race related crime as being attributed to being part of the alt-right boogieman? A lot of these people don't even have real political affiliations.
>>
>>168151
The black bloc are a bunch of counterproductive retards and many of them are just larping liberals or even false-flaggers, but the majority of the anti-right wing protesters (including the woman you guys murdered) have been nonviolent and simply trying to get them to fuck off, since most people don't want a bunch of white supremacists being bused into their communities- your guys were going around assaulting the locals even the day before people came to protest.
>Do you have a single fact to back that up?
Someone else already mentioned a bunch of the murders in >>168007, do you want me to compile a list for you or something? Because there's way more than that.
>Or are you labeling any instance of race related crime as being attributed to being part of the alt-right
The aut-right is pretty much synonymous with white supremacists in general, so yes, though many of the murderers were found to browse /pol/ specifically, such as the kid who shot up a mosque a few months ago who specifically posted about it there beforehand and this ISIS wannabe whose facebook was full of le ebin /pol/ maymays. I don't give a damn if you don't consider them /yourguy/ just because they haven't read your favorite esoteric retard like Evola or some shit, the whole point of this little event was to show how much of a "big-tent" group you guys are. You're all advocating for mass murder and in their case actually doing it.
>>
>>168152
>do you want me to compile a list for you or something? Because there's way more than that.

Yes, yes I would, the burden of proof actually falls on you in this instance.
>>
This is as big of a false flag as Dallas was some time ago.
>>
>>168153
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3521583/Uber-driver-repeated-Trump-s-Make-America-Great-slogan-shooting-dead-six-people-Kalamazoo.html
https://theintercept.com/2017/01/30/suspect-in-quebec-mosque-attack-quickly-depicted-as-a-moroccan-muslim-hes-a-white-nationalist/
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/william-celli-arrested_us_56782b8fe4b0b958f6573d35
http://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/crime/couple-charged-with-assault-in-shooting-melee-during-uw-speech-by-milo-yiannopoulos/
http://www.lex18.com/story/35275736/transylvania-university-on-lockdown-after-attack
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-umd-stabbing-arrest-20170521-story.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3902902/Iowa-cop-killer-Scott-Michael-Greene-proud-Donald-Trump-supporter.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3748428/Cannibal-killer-Austin-Harrouff-19-wearing-Make-America-Great-Trump-hat-stormed-murdered-random-couple.html
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/militia-terror-plot-fbi-kansas_us_58014995e4b0162c043c1e90
Want more?
>>
>>168156
>want more?
Not the guy you were replying to, but yes please anon!
Need more /pol/ troll material
>>
>>168156
A lot of those really seem like actual crazy nutters with a with weak link to actual political groups, but the Militia terror plot is something that completely slipped by my news radar. Having heard much of a survivalist groups ever sense that standoff in the Northwest a few years back, and have been curious as to how the result of the election and the current administration might have affected them. Thank you very much.
>>
>>168156
http://www.lex18.com/story/36126193/police-respond-to-man-waving-a-kek-flag-outside-courthouse

Also this was on a one of the websites you linked, which one of you was this?
>>
>>168156
>Some guy begging on the street said MAGA while begging
>Checks out
>HuffingPaint doesnt know if he actually had any explosives or if he was the one who made the threats but the police did arrest him so heres the other 3/4 of the article whining about Trump while we wait to find out if it was actually him
>Antifa shows up and starts shit, surprised that the right wing people at the right wing event are carrying guns
>Checks out
>Man yelling gibberish stabs someone unprovoked, must be a hate crime since he partook in dank memes
>Man eats strangers face while stabbing him to death after claiming to have superpowers, this is clearly because he owned a Trump hat
>Checks out

So we have almost a whole san bernadino, less than half of a pulse night club, or an average couple weeks in london/paris/berlin. Thats if we include people who did it because they were fucking crazy but may or may not have seen something Trump/right wing before. Now lets adjust since whites are ~60% while islam is in the single digits still
>>
>>167423
A white nationalist commie?
>>
>>168203
White nationalists are SOCIALISTS so basically they are commies. Except its communism for whites only.

Socialism is cancer in every form
>>
>>168203
Worse than commies; they're peasants.
>>
>>168207
How is a genocidal maniac worse than a peasant?
>>
>>168207
And I'm p sure that's not how semi colons work
>>
>>167402
>>>168207
>How is a genocidal maniac worse than a peasant?
Simple; if unchecked, they'll become genocidal.

Commumism was created by peasants, and peasants don't know shit.
>>
>>168156

In addition:

http://time.com/3934980/right-wing-extremists-white-terrorism-islamist-jihadi-dangerous/
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/analysis-deadly-threat-far-right-extremists-overshadowed-fear-islamic-terrorism/
http://www.newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381
https://theintercept.com/2017/05/31/the-numbers-dont-lie-white-far-right-terrorists-pose-a-clear-danger-to-us-all/
https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/adl-report-exposes-right-wing-terrorism-threat-in-the-us
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-us-has-a-homegrown-terrorist-problem--and-its-coming-from-the-right/2017/05/26/10d88bba-4197-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html
http://www.snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/
>>
>>168237
not gonna lie buddy, no matter how many links you have no this /pol/ is gonna screech fake news fake news
>>
>>168212
That doesn't make any sense you stupid commie
>>
>>168113
I'm doing the opposite. I'm just mentioning that the reported 2 deaths are mentioned to be linked to the protests, but it's a freaking helicopter crash so I have doubts.
>>
>>168065
>.44mag is needed to punch through a radiator
Nigger, I can "punch through" a radiator with a screwdriver.
But yeah, to stop a car within a few seconds, you'll need and RPG or similar.
>>
>>168133
You think there's still unfixed examples out in the wild?
>>
>>168156
>>168237

Most of those are liberal rags or known sources of misleading=click-bait news.

>daily mail
>huffingtonpost
>seattle times
>pbs
>adl
>snopes
>newsweek

If I quoted infowars, prisonplanet, lewrockwell, breitbart, daily stormer, and american renaissance, liberals would be screeching at how these would be fake news or shit sources. Well, this is proof you faggots are hypocrites.

As for the others I did not mention, I am unaware of the other sites so cant comment on their truthfulness
>>
>>168317
truth!
>>
>>168237
>>168156
It mean shit!!!

All Shit!!!!

You know shit about the struggle the true Humans has gone through, and your sources means nothing to us!

You're a traitor to humanity and therefore must be exterminated. Your brainwashing have nothing on us, as we're self taught on the art of smelling bullshit.
>>
>>168147
No, you hate Humanity and Love Big Government.
>>
>>168317
They all fake Liberal Mainstream Bullshit.

Don't believe their lies!
>>
The alt-right are very well practiced in one of the simplest psychological defense mechanism:

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.

For example: "The left only speaks the language of violence."

Such simple minds in those GOP heads.
>>
>>168317

My post had

>time
>pbs
>newsweek
>the intercept
>adl
>wapo
>snopes

These are admittedly left leaning, but saying these are on the level of Breitbart or Infowars is a blatant false equivalency. The difference between left and right leaning media is that while they both push an agenda, right leaning media tends to be dogshit. You are more than welcome to share information from the WSJ, The Economist or The National Review though. If those outlets don't push the narrative you want, it should start cuing you in the legs your narrative stands on.

More low effort posts from righties who resort to screaming "FAKE NEWS!!!!!1!!!1!1!" than addressing the source content.
>>
>>168348
you mean NO U wars between violent leftists pretending they aren't psychopaths and violent rightists pretending they aren't psychopaths

they're cringey as fuck too
>>
>>167676
>minority
whites make up 7% of the world's population, you dumb nigger.
>>
>>168350
>our fake stories are better than yours!
>>
>>167512
I don't get it.
>>
>>168461
The Commies got mowed down by a dodge challenger you idiot.
>>
>>168250
Yes it does; peasants tends to favor big government taking care of them.
>>
>>168479
you never heard of the revolution? you are one of those shitheads who thinks america was founded in a war with indians on the backs of africans.

Dear stupid fucker, American peasants and their rich freinds decided fuck the government, then shot and killed gov mercs and started the USA.
>>
>>168488
Then explain the New Deal.
>>
>>168462
Hey! You remind me of my drunk Uncle! Hey... Wait a minute!
>>
>>168614
>scheme designed to benefit the rich and bloat the central government
>not fitting in perfectly with the grand scheme

Read Hamilton
>>
>>167694
>>The founding fathers routinely had fist fights during congressional debates
Unironically a good thing. I'm pretty positive these fist fights would have allowed them to come to an agreement on a fucking awful lot of things. Them violently beating each other until they find a middleground they can both agree on is significantly better than the current state of being passive aggressive about everything and fueling extremism even harder and the belief that everything is a black and white us vs them issue.
>>
>>167677
You're not a leftist then, you fucking liberal.
>>
>>167418
Fpbp lul
>>
>>168317
Yea that's right, stick your head back in the dirt, those liberals think they're pretty smart, trying to get one over on you!
>>
>>168754
>Them violently beating each other until they find a middleground they can both agree on is significantly better than the current state of being passive aggressive about everything and fueling extremism even harder and the belief that everything is a black and white us vs them issue

I now want an anime of super muscular politicians engaging in over-the-top combat with each other as a means of settling arguments.
>>
>>168479
Shut the hell up you stupid peice of !##$

In no way does this make peasants WORSE than commies.
>>
>>168350
Wapo and Snopes are more than left leaning. Some of the others are slightly better.
>>
>>168317
false equivalence
>>
>>168455
yours are fake 99% of the time, ours is fake 5% of the time and we call it out
>>
>>167402
The woman who died was a fat pig leftist cunt. I see no reason to mourn her death, although I do feel bad that poor guy damaged his car on her blubbery hide.
>>
>>167582
t. Cletus
>>
>>167672
>literally He a good boy, dindu nuffin
>>
>>167571
No no you Nazi no one expects you to come out from behind your computer where you feel safe and actually have to defend your views. We all know your to much of a pussy to do such a thing, I mean he'll look at the last time Nazis and real Americans got into a real fight we crushed you fuckers so bad Germany has outlawed your kind for decades now. They don't want a repeat of you parasites no one does, frankly the only reason you are put up with nowadays is because America is a free nation where anyone can believe anything. So once again you pathetic snowflake no one expects you to come out from behind you computer screen because you know it we know it everyone knows just how pathetic and weak you all really are. Enjoy that thought you Nazi fucks
>>
>>167482
If you consider yourself on the other side of this dichotomy, then you're the one they -ought- to be mad at.
>>
Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
>>
>>169417
Look at this buttpained leftist cuckold. You and yours are losing, faggot.
>>
>>169417
keep telling yourself that. Butthurt cuck.
>>
>>167634
>replies to 12 posts, baiting for (you)s.
>>
>>167650
I feel like im reading the cum dribbling out of your faggot mouth.
>>
>>169499
Ezekiel 25:15-17
>15 “This is what the Sovereign Lord says: ‘Because the Philistines acted in vengeance and took revenge with malice in their hearts, and with ancient hostility sought to destroy Judah, 16 therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am about to stretch out my hand against the Philistines, and I will wipe out the Kerethites and destroy those remaining along the coast. 17 I will carry out great vengeance on them and punish them in my wrath. Then they will know that I am the Lord, when I take vengeance on them.’”

Shouldn't expect any better from a Tarantinofag.
>>
>>167697
>Good thing nazis and white nationalists aren't the same thing then.
>this is what Stormfront unironically thinks we'll believe
kys Nazi
>>
>>170355
fuck off reddit
>>
>>169417
Aww look the snowflake cuck is triggered. We know how to play the game, you don't.
>>
>>170355
Doesn't matter what you think. It's not for you anyway.
>>
>>167487
Why is it bad?
>>
>>167630
We don't chimp out almost daily. We play the long game and we are winning.
>>
>>167636
You could always leave.
>>
>>167645
Nope and we're growing daily.
>>
>>167646
Aka the growing majority.
>>
>>167659
I'm betting I make more than you.
>>
>>167676
No on there said they should kill niggers. But the next marxists and anti fa spout that all the time. The alt left caused the violence as usual.
>>
>>167681
There is no mainstream left anymore.
>>
>>167676
"Hey, monuments deserve to stand"
"Hey, we should attack these nazis"
False equivalence 2k17
>>
>>169417
>actually have to defend your views.
screeching about ebil strawnazis and mindless chanting of slogans can hardly be considered something you need to defend your views from.
"tolerant" leftists trying to destroy heretics that criticize their sacred beliefs is why people dont like discussing these views in public.

>snowflake
and whats with leftys always spewing out insults that the right on the internet has been using for years.
they dont even use the words properly.
Thread posts: 362
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.