[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOP super PAC expresses support for future senator Kid Rock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Suggesting that someone, somewhere, stumbled mid-bender upon a magic Schlitz can, and decided to waste the one wish it granted them on making reality its dumbest, loudest self, the non-existent senatorial campaign of Robert Ritchie—known to the bleary-eyed masses as sentient haircut mistake Kid Rock—is creeping ever closer to reality. Today, Politico reports that the president of a conservative super PAC that’s been endorsed by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has expressed his support for Ritchie’s alleged candidacy.

>“We’d be actually very interested in his candidacy,” Steven Law, the president of the Senate Leadership Fund, and McConnell’s former chief of staff, told C-SPAN today. “I certainly wouldn’t count him out.” Law was responding to a recent RealClearPolitics poll showing that the future senior senator from Bawitdaba was only 8 points behind Sen. Debbie Stabenow, one of Michigan’s current incumbents.

>Ritchie hasn’t made it clear whether he’s actually intending to run, or whether this is all part of an elaborate conspiracy to get us to buy more shitty barbecue grills. He has started selling merch and passing around memes, though, including a picture that reads, “I believe if you work your butt off and pay taxes, you should be able to easily understand and navigate the laws, tax codes, health care and anything else the government puts in place that affects us all,” a stance that would put the political discourse at eye-level with a man who once wrote the lyrics “Fly with new blast, get gas / Kid Rock some folks thought I’d flew right past / Faded fast, ran outta gas / Here I come again, all back in that ass.”

http://www.avclub.com/article/gop-super-pac-expresses-support-future-senator-kid-259382
>>
>“The truth of the matter is that he’s done a lot in his home state philanthropically, he’s a pretty smart guy, he thinks about policy and he’s a shrewd businessman,” Law said on C-SPAN. “If you’re watching, Kid, we hope you run.”
>>
how did we get to a place where this sounds more concerning for opposition candidates than it does embarrassing for the ruling party
>>
>>167239
>how did we get to a place where this sounds more concerning for opposition candidates than it does embarrassing for the ruling party

Because Americans are abandoning status quo party political machines and supporting candidates of their own choosing, who support their positions and not Wall Street's.
>>
R U KIDDING? Who's next? Hulk Hogan...
>>
>>167291
Or Jesse Ventura?
>>
Damn the democrat party is worse off than people know
>>
Is this real life? Have we finally gotten to the point where we've left reality and entered a Douglas Adams novel?
>>
>>167291
>Not voting for a president who could literally kick the other guy's ass

I'll be voting for sir Dwayne the Rock Johnson
>>
>>167318
More like a Mike Judge movie.
>>
>>167318
>>167366
ha! fuck... I love you guys.
>>
>avclub.com
>>
>>167290
>Because Americans are abandoning status quo party political machines and supporting candidates of their own choosing, who support their positions and not Wall Street's.
And that's why we have Bernie Sanders for president and Steven Mnuchin isn't our Treasury Secretary. Oh wait...
The Republican party political machine is just pandering to the lowest common denominator so that they can continue to support Wall Street with even greater impunity than under the corporatist Democrats.
This country's fucked and it's got nothing to do with mexicans or islam.
>>
>>167810
We know. We want to remove the politicians that fail to vote based on principle. More people like Cruz and Paul, fewer people like McConnell and Ryan.
>>
fuck it all. Racism is back and i wanna drive to Virginia from SoCal taking Route 66 forming with anyone else who wants to tag along and fuck up the KKK
>>
>>167810
>appealing to the lowest common denominator to win a democratic election
Wow, who could have predicted this?

>>168020
Just drive up to seattle. There is an event going on there in a little bit and it should be even more inflammatory given yesterday's debacle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.