[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hundreds of Black Migrants enter Canada from the USA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 0

Very happy with President Trump so far on the immigration front.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/10/world/americas/a-surge-of-migrants-crossing-into-quebec-tests-canadas-welcome.html
>>
How do the Canadian's on this feeling? Very curious to have your input.
>>
>>167102
They are massive cucks they probably welcome into their homes.
>>
>>167102
They're Haitian so they should assimilate better than middle easterners into Quebec.

The migrant crisis in Europe has me worried that a similar event could happen here with Trumps crackdown on illegals.
There's already a rise of violence on immigrants here along with the cultural divide. I don't want to see the issue increased.
>>
>>167193
They are niggers
>>
>>167102

I live in Newfoundland so it won't effect me. It's still abhorrent though.
>>
>>167102
We're used to it. Every couple of generations something shit happens below the 49th parallel (American Revolution, American Civil War, Great Mississippi flood of 1927) and we get a wave of black immigrants. Most settle in pretty well. These are far from the first Haitians, as well.

That said, being poor is a shit excuse for illegal immigration. There are fewer opportunities up here, especially if you've already had a couple of kids on American soil. We've got actual refugees to deal with, not people scared that Trump will maybe do something at some point.
>>
>>167337
Well it seems Missouri is openly hostile to the black population and the police state has an open license on their lives. Can you really be surprised they take the lower pay, but better benefits and much safer environment?

>>167193
Well guess what Muslim worship sites and Jewish graveyard have already been attacked, but the administration is cartoonistly slow to act or decry the action in fear of losing it's base support
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.