[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

By Alex Thompson Aug 9, 2017

Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.” That’s why some in the White House ruefully refer to the packet as “the propaganda document.”

https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house
>>
>>166457
So are we supposed to report repeat threads or what? It's not technically against the rules but this is the third thread we've had about this.
>>
>>166458
Eh, repeat threads are going to happen. Can't really expect janis to be on top of deleting them. I just hide them most of the time.
>>
>>166457
> vice

Sounds more like fake news to me.
>>
>>166469
I hate vice too, but I haven't caught them on many inaccuracies yet. Got any bullshit story links that we can laugh at?
>>
>>166473
This one is a good example
>>
>>166478
>doesn't match up with my beliefs so it must be fake news

>clear example of confirmation bias
>>
>>166473

They jump the gun and early stories may be inaccurate, but generally they're preddy gud if not incredibly left leaning.
>>
>>166483
I didn't say it wasnt true, I said it's just a bullshit story
>>
wuz overkill
>>
LMAO! Is this really worth discussing? More Anti Trump bullshit!
>>
>>166473
Their reporting on Africa is generally poorly sourced and factually wrong
>>
>>166493
Please explain to me how a bullshit story is different from an untrue story.
>>
>>166555
If you say:
>I like sucking cocks but I'm no fag.
That's bullshit.
>I like girls, I'm not gay.
That's untrue.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.