[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump gets a folder full of positive news about himself twice a day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 1

File: yelling.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
yelling.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
https://news.vice.com/story/trump-folder-positive-news-white-house

>Twice a day since the beginning of the Trump administration, a special folder is prepared for the president. The first document is prepared around 9:30 a.m. and the follow-up, around 4:30 p.m. Former Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and former Press Secretary Sean Spicer both wanted the privilege of delivering the 20-to-25-page packet to President Trump personally, White House sources say.

>These sensitive papers, described to VICE News by three current and former White House officials, don’t contain top-secret intelligence or updates on legislative initiatives. Instead, the folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

>One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.” That’s why some in the White House ruefully refer to the packet as “the propaganda document.”
>>
>>165932
They're working on getting him a personalized TV show too
>>
>>165932
So what? What's wrong with the guy focusing on the good that he's doing rather than the fake news in most of the media?
>>
>>165936
His ego is so fragile that he needs twice daily outside affirmation that he's doing a good job. Think about how pathetic and weak that is.
>>
>Trump is a real human bean who just wants to be loved and told he's doing a good job like everyone else
>antifa commie cucksucks are butthurt as usual

keep being mad and hammering away at your little $10 walmart keyboard. Trump will never, EVER read your angry anti-freedom shitposts. :^)
>>
>>165936
It's not so much a focusing on the good he's doing, and instead is more about fellating his ego. This is not a good trait to have in a world leader. Moreover, this is a really easy way to shut out and invalidate genuine criticim, of which there is a lot. It shows that Trump is not interested in bettering himself or his country.
>>
>>165936
>actually supporting safe spaces
Fucking SJW scum
>>
>>165968
Safe spaces are okay when it's muh god emperor
>>
>>165932
>vice "news"
>>
>>165936
>fake news in most of the media
The absolute worst thing to come from this election is this "Anything I don't like or that's against me is Fake news!" Meme

I'm not even going to pretend that mole hill mountain reporting doesn't exist in the is age of yellow journalism but this shit is ridiculous
>>
>>165938
>>165963
>>165968
>>166005
It's called optimism retards
And also we can't have our president get black pilled by the Jews and the MSM
Give him the truth (which happens to be good)
And this board is so gay
No one goes here anymore
Just go to >>>/pol/ because we all know this board is a waste of data at this point
>>
>>166012
Wow you can't even post images here
This board really does suck ass
/news/ is like the original thing (but shitty)
And /pol/ is the thing that came in as a copy and was far more loved (because it's the better board)
>>
>>166012
>>166013
And when was the last reply before based >>>/pol/ anon came in
TWENTY MINUTES AGO
This board is pretty liberal and SJWish for sure
And look at how many people are here BARLEY ANYONE
This shows how smalls the liberals base is
>>
>>166013
>>166012

Okay, Ivan, you can go back to /pol/ now, you're very convincing.
>>
>>165968
It's not finding a safe space
It's finding the TRUTH
>>
>>166015
Ohh look at this poor buthurt /news/ fag
Are you angry because I'm actually bringing life into this dead board?
Huh?
>>
>>166015
>Ivan
>implying that >>>/pol/ anon is some sort of Russian shill
>2017
>still believe in the Russia meme
Kek
>>
>>165932
>Trusting anonymous sources
>>
>>165932
Fucking snowflake.
>>
>>166022
>snowflake
>Treating anonymous sources as real sources
Wew
>>
when you lose an election and can't admit you lost
>>
>>165936

It's not even what he's "doing." It's superficial, bloated crap.

>The folders are filled with screenshots of positive cable news chyrons (those lower-third headlines and crawls), admiring tweets, transcripts of fawning TV interviews, praise-filled news stories, and sometimes just pictures of Trump on TV looking powerful.

His praise is limited to bullet points because he has the attention span of a rock. Can you imagine being the full grown adult that has to do this? The person that has to sift through media on the premise that you're coddling a 70 year old man's ego? We don't even do that to literal toddlers. It's mind boggling pathetic.

>One White House official said the only feedback the White House communications shop, which prepares the folder, has ever gotten in all these months is: “It needs to be more fucking positive.”

This is it. The most pathetic being in all of existence. You are somehow POTUS yet below everyone else. Congratulations on somehow picking the beta cucked "man" in America to represent yourself.
>>
>>165932
This sounds like a really successful strategy for coping will all the negative "feedback" a President gets. Positive self-affirmations (essentially tricking your mind into feeling good) are a documented and effective way to deal with stress/self-esteem and boost productivity. Setting aside two times a day to just reflect on positive things about oneself sounds great to that end.
>>
>>165932
I'm sure believing this makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Trump acting exactly how leftest assume he would act. Your little echo chamber is so blatant that it's become amusing to watch you run after your own tails, just like Trump said you would.
>>
Like he needs that! Please...lol! Just more MSM bullshit!
>>
>>166012
>It's called optimism

For how much you Trumptards rail against "special snowflakes" you sure aren't willing to call out your president when he's being one
>>
>>166071
Obama never needed a good boy folder when all those rednecks demanded that the nigger should be hanged. A world leader needs tough skin to take all the criticism thrown at them and Trump isn't a strong person that doesn't involve money.
>>
>>166071

This reminds of that Tyler the Creator quote.

>Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Binge Eating Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Put Down The Pizza Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

All the negative news he hears is self induced as he spends hours a day watching CNN and MSNBC tear into him. He is in a personal hell that he chooses to stay in.
>>
>>165932
>vice.com
Disregarded.
>>
>>166192
Obama had the whole of the MSM clapping for him like trained seals, of course he didn't need a good new folder, everyone made sure he never heard the bad news.
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXQkXXBqj_U
>>
>>166306
>being this fucking brainwashed by the fake news meme
>>
>>166306
>leftist media likes leftist person
and?
Fox praised bush and sucked trump's dick in the back alley before he was even prez
in other news
>Rightist media like right wing person
>Also have you heard of this Russian story yet?
>>
>>165932
Wow, he is so fragile. Amazing how thin the veneer of "toughness" really is--he's pathetic.
>>
>>166325
Yeah, why would the yellow press present God Emperor Dr. President Trump in good light, amirite? Oh.
>>
>>166326
everyone knows batboy and pizzagate is real stop being diluted
>>
>White House sources say
lol, take your fake news shit somewhere else, faggot
>>
>>165932
>You wish you could stroke your dick this hard.
>>
>>165932
Mr President, here is the intelligence report for today:
>Sir, your cleverness is at its peak
>>
>>166476
Yes! I'd be such a little slut for him.
>>
>>165932
Yea that's great and all, but why does he want it in the first place? Where is the context of this? This reeks of someone just making a shorthand joke about it to some journalist and they latch onto it cause its easy clicks.

It's basically just rumour tier bullshit.
>>
>>165938
if every single day when you turned on the news everyone was shiting on you. you would want some positivity too. this is a really dumb thing to do still but i can see where the guy is coming from its not pathetic or anything just chilax bruh
>>
>>165938
>implying our psyche's health has anything to do with inner strength

no matter how tough you think you are because of all the naruto you watched, abuse in all shapes and forms damages your psychological stance. It's natural
>>
>>166833
Maybe people wouldn't shit on him if he wasn't such an idiot.

>>166849
Presidents get a lot of flak, you have to have really thick skin. It's clear that Trump doesn't have that quality.
>>
You children are a fucking joke. Every morning after a shower I stand in front of the mirror naked in the superman pose and say nice things about myself. Boosting your own confidence and having a positive self image is the most important part of being a fucking alpha. You fucks will never achieve true dominance if you don't believe in yourself. So let's see, a folder full of good news every day to help with the stresses of running an entire country, knowing every decision you make will be scrutinized and bashed by every cry baby bitch in this country. Or a hand full of benzos like your single mommy takes to deal with raising your ass. I'll take the natural self confidence route. Hell I'd take him the folder for free 10 times a day and I don't even like him.
>>
>>165932
I want a folder full of positive news about myself twice a day tbh
>>
>>166930

Real men have a secure state of mind to KNOW what they're doing is correct. They commit their actions with assertion. Not a flaccid, limp wrist, half ass provocation of estrogen fueled weakness. They meet criticism with surety and bravado.

It's the betas who do mental gymnastics in their head trying to justify paying someone 90K a year to make the mean bullies at the media go away. Weak and pathetic. A shell of your former self during the campaign. At least if Hillary was elected you could continue to tout your alpha personality with gusto as you crammed more and more conspiracy theories into the internet with assertiveness, but now you've been reduced to a decrepit, pathetic blob of weak skin trying to justify being an absolute weak willed faggot.

Sad!
>>
>>167032
I didn't read this long winded liberal *fart noise*
>>
>>167033

Sounds exactly like something a beta faggot would say.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.