[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google Fires Viewpoint Diversity Manifesto Author James Damore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>The Google employee behind a ten-page viewpoint diversity manifesto that went viral online has been fired.

>James Damore, whose manifesto criticizing the politically correct corporate culture at Google prompted outrage from left-wing employees and social justice warriors online, revealed that he had been fired in an email to Breitbart Tech on Monday evening.

>In his email to Breitbart Tech, Damore claimed, “They just fired me for ‘perpetuating gender stereotypes.'”

>Damore’s writing has revealed a divided Google, in which some employees agree with his outlook, but are afraid to speak out for fear of repercussions from social justice warriors in the company, such as being added to blacklists.

>In a memo sent to employees, Google CEO Sundar Pichai reportedly claimed that Damore had violated their Code of Conduct.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/07/google-fires-viewpoint-diversity-manifesto-author-james-damore/
>>
Who didn't see this coming?
>>
A great man such as this should be taken care of...We must not let him fall. We do so at our own peril. His word were tempered, and true. God bless him.
>>
He really should go work for GAB.

https://twitter.com/getongab/status/893975352804028417/photo/1
>>
>>165652
Liberals and leftists dig their own graves this way. Drip drip drip.
>>
>>165652
>Write bland "manifesto" about how conservatives have to hide the fact they are conservative or they will get fired
>Gets fired
Why is this is even called a manifesto? It reads like someone doing public speaking 101 course work. Its barely even controversial.
>We should change project developments to go with how woman think if we want more women in our company
>Diversity for the sake of Diversity does not make for good code
>Diversity of ideas is good for engineering, diversity of experiences is better for sales/QA.
>>
>>165663
If you're stupid enough to write 'Well i think women are just too emotional to be good workers' in 2017 you're too stupid to continue being an employee. I was with the guy until he started making really dumb arguments from a biological rather than a cultural angle
>>
>>165673
Biological is where the differences between men and women.
>>
>>165673
That's not even what he was saying, did you read the damn thing? He was saying women tend towards valuing different things and had different priorities, that's not saying they can't be good workers.

Good Lord, I swear I'm the last living person with reading comprehension.
>>
>>165652
Well who didn't expect this? We are living the dream here people. Echo chamber and wrongthink have been a reality for a while now. Quiet ironic though that he gets fired for expressing his opinion about the lack of diversity of ideology and the silencing of different viewpoints. kind a proves his point really. I would hope this might wake up one or two on the left but I gave that up a long while ago. Those people are so deep into the whole PC culture they create their very own dystopia that controls peoples every move and thought, the very thing classic liberals used to fight against.
>>
>>165671
>Why is this is even called a manifesto?
blame the media for calling it one.
>>
Google controls the internet in conjunction with the United Nations! End of story.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.