[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Study: Islam Inspires Islamic Terror, Not Climate Change or Poverty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

Analysis reveals jihadists of varying backgrounds inspired by religious ideology not factors floated by liberals

Liberal and globalist influencers in the West have attempted to attribute the spread of violent, radical Islam to everything from poverty to global warming, but a new study by an Islamic expert from the University of Vienna belies these persistent claims that Islamic terrorism is spurred primarily by factors outside the religion.

http://archive.is/s0w42#selection-691.0-691.67

The results of the study have clearly come as a shock to Western liberals conditioned by years of multicultural propaganda. German newspaper Die Welt reported the study under the headline, “Islam plays a greater role in radicalization than assumed.” It would be far more accurate, however, to say that “Islam plays a greater role in radicalization than admitted,” experts say.
"The Left is tying itself in knots trying to excuse radical Islam while advancing its Marxist agendas elsewhere," Kassam told LifeZette. "They haven't yet realized they sound more like The Onion than reputable sources of news and analysis," he added.
"It is fairly evident from the Quranic verses often cited by Islamist leaders, as well as lectures freely available online, that there isn't so much a 'perversion' of Islam going on, as establishment leaders so often suggest, but rather, a literalist interpretation of what that book and the Hadiths openly state," Kassam said.
>>
I hope this is a satirical piece. Requiring a study to call a spade a spade is rather depressing. Either way, it will likely be ignored by or vilified by apologetics.
>>
>>165414
No shit.
>>
>>165417
I don't doubt for a moment that religion played a key factor in driving these people to terrorism. However, why exactly are terrorists exclusively from the second or later generations, while their parents are by and large innocent? What motivated them to embrace Old Testament religion harder than their equally devout old men ever did?
>>
>>165428
>By the prophet thank allah we got out of that hellhole, now we may practice our less behead-y ways in peace without the infighting and jihadist killings over 3 lines of the koran
>Has children
>Yes... I see.... So this word of the koran is perfect and I must jihad the infidels? Well I have no reason to believe that this could end badly since Ive never seen what a 90%+ islamic population is like
>>
>>165432
But if this was true, wouldn't this prove that societal factors and personal interpretations of the Koran matter more than the text itself? If father and son read the same verses, yet come to different conclusions and take different courses of action (peaceful coexistence vs jihad) based on their life experiences, then why is the book somehow more culpable than the reader? Are Christian militias justified by the Bible due to their interpretations of Matthew 10:34 and Revelations?
>>
>>165428
>>165436
The word Islam means submission. A Muslim is someone who has forfeited their humanity and freedom to do the deeds of the Devil. The Quran dictates all aspects of life and you are to obey them as if you were a soldier receiving strict and direct military orders.

All else is irrelevant to jihad and the jihadi's degeneracy.
>>
>>165439
Yet if you forced someone to obey every jot and tittle of the Bible as it commands its readers to do (Matthew 5:18), they'd come out the other end as fanatical and reactionary as any Jihadist. And there are plenty of that sort; look up statistics on Christian terrorism in the states. Yet they're not the majority, because the average Christian chooses to sit in a pew on Sundays and donate instead.

Which leads to my next question; why exactly are there so many moderate majority-Islam countries (Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia etc.) if every single Muslim was compelled to spill blood for their faith? Is it because they collectively chose NOT to?
>>
>>165442
>Turkey
>moderate
top lel. Try being gay in turkey. The will lynch you within a day
>>
>>165442
>Jihadist
You mean jihadi. There's no such thing as jihadism or Islamism, it's Islam.
>look up statistics on Christian terrorism in the states
Statistics can mean what you want them to mean. I'm 99.(9)% certain they're twisted to not focus on what matters most in a statistic to keep the farse of pro-Islamic apologetics going.
>moderate majority-Islam countries
There is no such thing as moderate Islam.
>>
>>165443
And that's the mindset the radical Right have, and are trying to popularise and normalise back at home. Are they just as justified due to the unambiguous commands of Leviticus?

At what point does one realise the abyss is staring back at them?
>>
>>165436
The day to day duties of Christians is best described by going through the Lords prayer, the ten commandments and the small catechism (if protestent). Actual biblical citations are more often than not used by people with no understanding of scripture(and an agenda) if it is to go against what the three guides above explain. Without context many verses are either diabolical or hilarious (donkey dicks lel) Matthew 10:34 is a single verse in a chapter telling of Christ sending his disciples to do good works among the lost sheep of israel. The 4-5 verses (based on translation) descibes a test of faith against your family bonds should it come to pass that someone in your family is rejecting Christ. Not just sinning, outright rejection. The word sword doesnt mean start a militia. The verse you are looking for is Luke 22:36 that has been interpreted into forming Christian militias.

As for the Koran interpretations, its still Islam and the word of the Koran. Maybe if some part of the world was an unlivable hellhole due to Christians you would have a better leg to stand on but its not really there unless you count african voodoofied abrahamic religions. Islam got the same treatment though with boko haram. The religion leaves no room for reformation and no room for tolerance of non-moslems without oppression. Christians are largely going to put up with it begrudgingly or wave signs about abortion on the side of the road or something.
>>
Who'da thunk it!
>>
>>165444
>statistics are meaningless
If statistics show a significant relationship between not having your children vaccinated for measles and them catching the disease, don't be surprised when they get spotty and shunned by everyone.

Statistics are our best way of revealing causal relationships and observing trends; interpret them as you will, but the data is there. And by the way, the government has a vested interest in investigating whoever wants to blow up their offices, regardless of whatever book they're holding.

>no such thing as moderate Islam
If a Muslim pays his taxes, is courteous to his neighbours, and doesn't infringe on the rights and beliefs of others, I think he'd fit the bill of a model citizen and moderate. It's the same difference between your local Protestant church and David Koresh's compound.
>>
>>165445
>Leviticus
>Relevant
How many denominations of American Christians are exclusively Levite Rabbis? If you want the modernized, NT reason for being against homosexuals you need Corinthians 6:9-11 and Romans 1:26-27. As a rule of thumb, the morality of the OT applies but not the laws or actions. Still not supposed to be okay with gays but its no longer to stone them or put them to death, just wag your finger and hope they accept Christ. Its now Gods job to punish them so just leave them to their sin and fuck off. Anything past quietly judging is not allowed if it doesnt directly affect you.
>>
>>165446
I understand your point of view, and apologies for any inaccurate citations. I was just trying to make the point that Islamist teachings are just as frequently taken out of context with the rest of the text, and interpreted literally and not metaphorically (like Matthew and Luke, as you pointed out- I was raised in a Christian household and correctly taught that the 'sword' meant ideological conflict, not actual bloodshed). It certainly doesn't justify extremist cruelty, nor extremist reactions from our side.
>>
>>165448
I didn't say statistics are meaningless but that they're intentionally used to mislead. You're not more likely to be attacked by so-called "far-right extremists" than jihadis in the United States because the statistic used to push that narrative counts the ABSOLUTE NUMBER OF ATTACKS and not the TOTAL AMOUNT OF VICTIMS PER ATTACK. Omar Mateen murdered more people in his single jihad strike than (((far-right extremists))) did in their multiple attacks.
>>
>>165451
Its all good, reading scripture of any abrahamic faith is like reading legalese, it doesnt just mean what you (the reader, not you specifically) think it means. But why is it when Islam has militant groups going about slaughtering and converting the head is someone with a doctorate in Islamic studies or a prominent Imam but whatever Christian acts of terrorism are exclusively schizophrenics hearing the voice of god or just attributed as Christian since they were white/not coal black? Its easy to attribute someone as an islamic terrorist when there are koranic verses, allahu akbars and exclamations of jihad and desire to jihad. How many "Christian" terrorists are even aware of their duty to say daily prayers? Or state the apostles creed each morning? The lords prayer is easy enough but do these people even know the Niscene creed? I know that its also because American Christians are largely crazy baptists and "born again" denominations dancing with snakes and convulsing about the holy spirit but there needs to be a bar somewhere between the Church and a cult with a thin coat of christian verses
>>
>>165448
>Muh far right extremists

I keep hearing about these, I can't recall a single one in recent history. I can list out, however, dozens of Islamic terror attacks. Neigh, hundreds if you include Europe and the middle East
>>
>>165453
Thanks for your opinions, anon; you've given me a lot to think about. Nevertheless, I still hold hope, however naive it may be, that Christian and Muslim faithful can strive with rather than against each other, in this age and in this life.
>>
>>165462
Muslims have been trying to dominate EVERYONE ELSE for the past 1400 years. Stop deluding yourself. The fucking Crusades happened because of Muslims and only after over 400 years of Islam subjugating the non-Islamic world, particularly the Christian world.
>>
>>165462
>Islam says that people of the book (jews and christians) may exist as long as they pay a tax
>All others must be put the the sword to convert or die (Quran, largely chapter 9, some of the Hadiths such as Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim (1:33 and 19:4294)

>The trials and tribulations of Paul through Acts tells Christians not all will believe, they may only be saved of their own volition.
>Love(respect) your neighbor, but hold them accountable the wrongdoings, forgive if they actually own up to it (Paul and Silas in prison, Acts 17:16-40 is a good example)
The teachings of how to treat other faiths are a little different
>>
Is there anyone here who can think for themselves? The Rockefellers created, funded and fueled the war on terror as part of their strategy to promote their NWO agenda. It all started with 911. Wake Up Slaves!
>>
>>166144
Neither the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds, etc. nor the United States existed in the 600s.
>>
I'm not talking about the birth of Islam. I'm talking specifically about the war on terror/ism!
>>
>>166151
The war on terror started with the Crusades. Deus Vult!
>>
>>166151
Whether or not the war on terror is "real" matters very little. What is true regardless is that Muslims are the spawn of Satan and must all be exterminated. They have been a cancer on this earth for 1400 years. It's time to stop it.
>>
Really? Are you that dumbed down or just making a general statement. Welcome to the 21 century! Put that in perspective...
>>
DIVIDE & CONQUER! Fear is their biggest weapon.....promotes brainwashing (in simpler terms) The Globalists want to destroy the USA. Wake Up America!!!!!
>>
>>165414
No shit, everyone knows the problem with islam is islam.

The moderates enable the extremists.
>>
>>165442
>look up statistics on Christian terrorism in the states.

There is no such thing.
>>
>>165448
>It's the same difference between your local Protestant church and David Koresh's compound.
David Koresh was murdered by the US Government. He wasn't a "Terrorist" or an abuser.
>>
>>165448
The government burned David koresh and his followers alive and how many people did he kill?
>>
>>165442
Oh no. Somebody is standing outside a funeral with a sign that says "God hates fags"

This is totally equal to blowing oneself up among innocents and running people over with a truck.
>>
I spoke a while ago to a Muslim shia in my town in Israel and we discussed "Radical" Islam. he said that if Europe or any country for that matter becomes Majority Muslim (demographic threat), that there is not one Muslims that wouldn't take up arms against the Infidel, if they don't want to submit to Allah, if so decreed. I was somewhat shocked (Imagine my shock) and asked WHY. He said that it would be a matter of survival for him as a Muslim, if he doesn't want to be killed as a hypocrite as the quran decrees. I asked then if that's the case then there are no moderate muslims.

He just. . . laughed and said that the concept of moderate muslims only exist in the minds of the West, but not in middle east.
>>
>>165414
everybody knows, Islam is the key factor these Terrorist kills.. those that does good are generally good people, those who does killings and saying its "god's will" are generally bad human.. simple.. ethics stems from upbringing..religion..culture..
>>
>dangerous ideologies are what inspire violence, not economic stresses

no kidding, so what's all this shit about trying to say the alt right is propped up by economic displacement
>>
>>169236
We aren't it's just an excuse we use to grab control of the 2 nuclear superpowers and then annihilated every Jew, Nigger and Muslim on this planet.
>>
>>165442
Jesus Christ himself said we shouldn't stone whores.

When did mohammad say some cool shit like that?
>>
>>165428
>What motivated them to embrace Old Testament religion harder than their equally devout old men ever did?

I’d suggest it’s the inability of Islam to integrate with the modern world and as the rest of the planet moves on without them, younger and more tech savvy Muslims can clearly see this happening and it angers them but being trapped in a defective medieval culture, they have no way to deal with it except lashing out with violence.
>>
>>169252
Agree. It's time to mercy kill all 2 billion of them.
>>
>>165442
>Yet if you forced someone to obey every jot and tittle of the Bible as it commands its readers to do (Matthew 5:18), they'd come out the other end as fanatical and reactionary as any Jihadist.

Islam is long overdue for a reformation.

"The Bible itself speaks to us of the origin of the universe and
its make-up, not in order to provide us with a scientific treatise,
but in order to state the correct relationships of man with God
and with the universe."
-- Pope John Paul II ---
>>
>>169255
This is largely seen as the major reason why Islam is at such odds. They're like 400 years behind Christianity. Christians have already had the dark ages, reformation, enlightenment, and a century's worth of a cooling off period. Islam is probably just past the middle of their dark age atm. I'm hoping the advent of the internet and other tools will speed up the process.
>>
>>169292
This post is an insult to Christianity
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.