[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul Ryan opposes immigration "based on education, the ability

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 0

House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) apparently wants struggling working-class Americans to stay poor, saying he is opposed to President Donald Trump’s proposed immigration cuts.
Trump, along with Sens. Tom Cotton (R-AR) and David Perdue (R-GA), this week introduced the RAISE Act, a largely merit-based immigration program that aims to protect U.S. taxpayers and American workers by reducing legal immigration and putting upward pressure on wages.
“I just think arbitrary cuts to legal immigration don’t take into effect the economy’s needs as the boomers are retiring,” Ryan told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel on Friday afternoon. “With baby boomers leaving the workforce, we’re still going to have labor shortages in certain areas and that is where a well-reformed legal immigration system should be able to make up the difference.”
Breitbart News’ John Carney’s analysis determined that the bill, which would cut “legal immigration into the United States by half and grant entry based on education, the ability to speak English, and jobs skills,” would actually make working-class Americans wealthier because “the gross domestic product per U.S. resident would grow.”
Massive and unchecked legal immigration based on current law often prevents many Americans from moving up from the middle class for it allows high-tech companies, for instance, to use H-1B visas to displace Americans from good-paying technological jobs and replace them with foreigners who are not as qualified. In addition, it also prevents millions of Americans from moving into the middle class or even entering the workforce and getting on the economic ladder by putting downward pressure on wages or making it more difficult for Americans to find jobs that do not require advanced degrees.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/05/paul-ryan-opposes-immigration-cuts-wants-american-workers-to-remain-poor/amp/
>>
Are we sure Paul Ryan is a republican? He wants more taxes. More immigration and more government controlled healthcare. And he absolutely hates Trump.
What the hell is this guy even doing?
>>
God, you trumptards are the most unamerican pieces of shit I've ever seen. Even actual fucking neo-nazis are more American than you faggots.
>>
>>164927
Paul Ryan is a RINO globocuck that needs to go.

>>164929
Fuck off to >>>/leftypol/, you treacherous scum. You wouldn't know American values even if they hit you in the face.
>>
>>164930
>Limiting immigration is totally American! Never mind that fact that this country was built on immigrants. Those immigrants were mostly white so it was okay.
>>
Finally someone with a little sense. thank god for Paul Ryan. We NEED at least 2 million of new third world immigrants per year minimum. Else our economy would collapse. This is a fact. There are just too many jobs no one else wants to do.

You Trump fanboys would gladly implode the economy just so you can feed your xenophobia.
>>
>>164932
>Limiting immigration is totally American!
>Those immigrants were mostly white so it was okay.
Yes.
>>
>>164932
>Those immigrants were mostly white so it was okay
Basically. Spics should be deported and niggers exterminated. America was founded as a country for white people.
>>
>>164934
>>164937
I see you finally admit you are nazis. You are nothing but scum.
>>
>>164932
Yes, lets apply the same rules from past centuries to the modern day. Are you actively trying to be retarded?
>>
>>164939
Nazi Schmazi. Come up with an argument, even a young child fares better.
>>
THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES THAT HAVE MERIT-BASED IMMIGRATION

Including, funnily enough, every other country in the anglosphere.

Canada has it.
The UK is working on legislation for it.
Australia has it, and is just as strict about border enforcement.
And also New Zealand, whose economy is pretty reliant on immigrants, has a merit-based immigration system.

THIS IS NOT A REVOLUTIONARY CONCEPT
>>
>>164948
Can't be done in america, we need millions of third world immigrants. without them our economy would crash.
>>
>>164949
>>>/global/rules/3
>>
>>164950
That's not me saying this. This is directly from Paul Ryan.

“With baby boomers leaving the workforce, we’re still going to have labor shortages in certain areas and that is where a well-reformed legal immigration system should be able to make up the difference.”
>>
>>164951
See >>164930
>>
http://nbc4i.com/2017/07/24/shortage-of-farm-workers-leaving-entire-fields-in-california-other-states-to-rot/?

>Shortage of farm workers leaving entire fields in California, other states to rot

>The debate on immigration has been hitting America’s farms, which are now losing millions in lost crops due to a shortage of agricultural migrant workers.

>Nine in 10 farm workers in California are foreign-born, with many of them coming from Mexico. But according to the PEW Research Center, more Mexican immigrants are now leaving the U.S. than arriving.

>Farmers tell NBC News the labor shortage is so severe, they’ve had to leave entire fields of vegetables unharvested. In just two counties in California, that’s led to a loss of more than $13 million.

>Now, farmers are paying well above minimum wage, offering 401K plans, paid time off, and other incentives to try to lure workers back to the fields. They are also calling on politicians to pass laws to allow guest visa programs during harvest times.
>>
>>164926
He's not nearly as much of an asshole as I thought he was. He could have prevented all this, but now he needs to sleep in the bed he made.
>>
>>164968
Blah blah blah how about creating conditions to attract Americans to do those jobs? Fuck immigrants.
>>
>>164969
>trusting that cuck
>>
>>164937
So by your same logic the injuns should rise up and exterminate the white hicks? I'm more than okay with this.
>>
>>164972
No because Injuns are an inferior race that deserve to be dominated by Whites. Sorry for your feelings.
>>
>>164971
I don't fucking trust him, he's just less of an asshole now than he was in the Obama presidency.
>>
>>164973
Actually, they travelled the furthest from Africa and have had a more stable culture than most other races. They were the furthest evolved, in terms of fitness to their environment. That is until the whites ruined it.
>>
>>164975
Nice meme. They contracted diseases by themselves and got into wars with other tribes, that's why their numbers were vastly reduced.
>>
>>164977
Some tribes chose to side with the whites, against tribes they historically had a rivalry with, because of promises that have since been broken by the whites. And I would assume you're referring to the diseases that the whites brought and infected them with, occasionally with intent. Whites ruined North and South Amerca, and you simply won't accept that fact.
>>
>>164982
>And I would assume you're referring to the diseases that the whites brought and infected them
No, diseases they caught long before whites even came to North America.
>Whites ruined North and South Amerca, and you simply won't accept that fact.
Right after you suck my big white cock so yeah, never.
>>
>>164983
I'd suck your cock if you weren't such a cunt, but I don't see that changing anytime soon. Also,
>implying Europe was any less shitty than pre-Columbian America after the Roman Empire fell.
>>
>>164991
It was in many ways but less than today in others. I fail to see the relevance for the discussion taking place.
>>
it is true that immigration hurts the poor, however I hate poor people
>>
>>164929

I guess the Emma Lazarus poem on the Statue of Liberty needs to be altered:
>Fuck your tired, your poor
>Fuck your huddled masses yearning to breathe free
>Fuck the wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
>Fuck the homeless, tempest-tost
>>
>>164929
I'm literally shaking
>>
>>164932
Yes, let's just letting in the world's trash.
>>
>>164933
If you're not xenophobic you're not paying attention.
>>
>>164939
Wish we could just kill people like you.
>>
>>164969
Ryan proves he is garbage yet again. Trump's plan on immigration is common sense.
>>
>>164972
No, whites brought them civilization.
>>
>>164926
>Breitbart News’ John Carney’s analysis determined that the bill, which would cut “legal immigration into the United States by half and grant entry based on education, the ability to speak English, and jobs skills,” would actually make working-class Americans wealthier because “the gross domestic product per U.S. resident would grow.”

What did he meme by this
>>
>>165007
They also bought in diseases from africa
>>
>>165010
*brought
>>
>>164926
Having a minimum requirements and background checks to make sure the person was a decent citizen in their original country makes sense.
Obviously, Trump would establish it in an excessively retarded way. But the general concept sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>164926
Of course that cuck would.
>>
>>165015
>Trump would establish it in an excessively retarded way.
Says the retard.
>>
>>165008
That more trash immigrants harm a nation and lower wages.
>>
>>164994
A shining beacon of the liberal fight for the poor, marginalized and oppressed.
>>
>>165018
(they do)
>>
>>165000
Yes we should set national policy from an old poem.
>>
>>164932
America is a white nation so yeah those immigrants being white were ok.

If you really don't see a problem importing millions of nig nogs then you choose to ignore reality.
>>
>>165022
Yeah, the poem overrules the United States Constitution!!!!!1
>>
>>164949
Then let it crash, better than keeping this bubble economy going.
>>
>>164974
>>164971
>>164969
He's proven he's a bigger asshole by not supporting a merit based immigration system.
>>
>>165021
I know.
>>
>>165022
>>165026

The poem represents the American spirit. We're a country of immigrants who left their homeland to have a better life. People came to our shores to escape poverty, war, strife, and oppression. To disregard that is to be completely ignorant of history.
>>
>>165039
Exactly right. And the fact that the poem was added by a Commie Jew years after the statue was finished should not worry anyone.
Goy nations MUST take in the third world and mix themselves into subhuman mongrels. It is their duty.
America will turn into South Africa and there is nothing you can about it.
>>
>>165044
The poem was part of the fundraising effort FOR the statue you idiot.
>>
>>165049
And who wrote it?
>>
>>165039
doesn't matter, times change and it's not supposed to be a national policy. Merit based immigration is plain common sense. The only reason the left wants an open border policy is to import more voters. High earning Tax payers don't vote democrat.
>>
>>165049
But it wasn't part of the statues and at the end of the it's just a silly poem and shouldn't have any impact on national policies.
>>
>>165039
How stupid do you have to be to base your politics on a poem on a statue? Please don't vote anymore.
>>
>>164933
Is this a troll? It has to be.
>>
>>164970
Why would Americans want to do that work? It's not like there's a shortage of job openings in more comfortable places.
>>
>>165007
They had civilization. Whites brought genocide.
>>
>>165075
They never had civilization.
>>
>>165066
There are plenty of deadbeat niggers out there.
>>
>>165010
>>165011
Natural selection.
>>
>>165097
Well if that's the case then surely you have no problem letting nature run it's course and let white people destroy themselves by breeding/importing more non-whites. Cause ya know, muh naturalistic fallacy.
>>
>>165135
I honestly can't argue with a man child such as yourself. If you can't argue the topic like an adult then just don't bother posting.
>>
>>165146
>I have no argument so I'll just call him a manchild. DAT'LL SHO 'IM
>>
>>165152
Your jewish tricks don't work here.
>>
>>165157
>Still no argument
>DA JOOOOS
It's time to go back >>>/pol/
>>
>>165162
I had a nice friend but he had a problem with gas back home. Did Jew see him?
>>
>>165162
pol is 4chan and you're wrong.
>>
>>164983
>diseases they caught long before whites came to North America
One word, nigger. Smallpox
>>
>>165152
You made no argument. You still haven't made a knowledgeable case against merit based immigration.
>>
>>165169
Merit based immigration means no black people. You know this. This is racist.
>>
>>165170
>no black people
And?
>This is racist.
Go suck some black dick then, you ginormous cuckold.
>>
>>165008
If this is legit, it is the most retarded thing I have read all day. Getting rid of all the illegals that make less than minimum wage does raise the average salary of the working class on paper. However, it'd have no actual impact on people's wages
>>
>>165163
>if you can't argue the topic like an adult then just don't bother
>cracks an unfunny Jewish joke
>HE STILL HAS NO ARGUMENT
>>165165
Reddit pls go
>>
>>165174
I'm not even the guy you're talking to.
>>
>>164927

His voting record and policy is completely in line with the Democratic party, same as McCain and Lindsay Graham.

He only claims to be a Republican because he couldn't win as a straight Republican

He needs to be imprisoned for treason
>>
>>165174
Reddit is far left and you probably have an open tab or 10 from that site right now.
>>
>>165170
Yes, and whats the problem? Should tell you all you need to know about negro immigrants. Why would we want more we already have 44 million we can't handle.
>>
>>165191
I can agree that 4chan always had racism and all the other kinds of -isms but to say that /pol/ is 4chan is something only delusional redditors or newfags believe. It's the same case when someone says that 4chan is only for shitposting and no discussion.
>>
>>164939
can't be nazi when most of the "white people" were jews.
>>
To the right wing reddit guy, politics aren't tge issue here. You're garbage regardless of who you voted for.
>>
>>164932
I've never understood this argument or even how someone comes to this conclusion. How does whatever happened hundreds of years ago affect what should happen today? Using history to learn is one thing, but using it to dictate how you live is another. Modern countries are countries of laws and as such, them being built on immigrants literally has jack shit to do with how the country should be ran in this day and age.
>>
>>165197
4chan has always been pol light and redditards are left wing hacks just look at the uninformed nonsense you typical Reddit liberal posts.
>>
>>165366
4chan was always edgy contrarians, not /pol/ or /pol/ lite. /pol/ is just /b/ with a political lean slapped on-top.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.