[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cuddle Services For Lefties Spike Under Trump Presidency

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

File: 1488803877979.png (469KB, 636x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488803877979.png
469KB, 636x400px
Apparently, privileged lefties are so shaken by the election of President Trump that they are seeking out professional “cuddling services.” For $80/hour they sit in their jammies and “safely” touch and cuddle like-minded strangers.

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/features/why-professional-cuddling-is-booming-under-trump-w495042
Rolling Stone reports:

On a Saturday night in Venice, California, light spills from an open door on an otherwise dark street. The space appears to be an art gallery or studio: blank walls, cubbies for shoes and personal items and cushioned mats and pillows lining half of the room’s hardwood floor.

Twelve individuals filter into the room – dressed in pajamas, yoga attire, sweatpants – some more confidently than others. There are a handful who remove their shoes immediately and find a place on the floor, blanket in tow, presumably preparing for some grand slumber party or group nap. Each visitor is greeted by a woman wielding an iPad. “Would you like a hug?” she asks.

. . . . This room is called The Love Dome and hosts events including yoga, dance and private parties. Every Wednesday and Saturday night, The Love Dome is host to Cuddle Sanctuary, an organization that leads group cuddle events, professional cuddling and training for professionals. This is one of their group cuddle sanctuaries.

Apparently these “cuddle groups” have been taking place for years, but they’ve seen a spike since President Trump’s election.

Rolling Stone continues:

But what makes the organized effort of being held, a service that comes with a cost (Cuddlist sessions go for $80 an hour), something that aids in relieving the fear and discomfort that has come with Trump’s presidency?
http://legalinsurrection.com/2017/08/cuddle-services-for-lefties-spike-under-trump-presidency/
>>
Professional cuddling is one of the latest iterations of self-care and wellness, focusing on touch therapy. Since the early 2000s, the field of professional cuddling as a therapeutic tool has transitioned from stigmatized field with pay-for-sex undertones to a legitimate service for healing with proven health benefits.

. . . . Marcia Baczynski, co-founder of Cuddle Party, has seen her already established clientele base reacting to the election. Many of them, she says, feel triggered by Trump’s actions, history of sexual abuse allegations and manipulative behaviors.

“The work is actually political now,” Baczynski says. “It used to be the case that you talked about cuddle parties because these are important skills for life – everyone’s navigating boundaries. And now we need to have boundaries with our government. How the fuck do you do that? How do you conceptualize having a leader who is essentially an abusive asshole?”

Not up for cuddling? No worries, you can also spend your time in the “cuddle sanctuary” coloring in coloring books. There was no mention of Play-doh in the article, but if you ask nicely, I’m sure you can bring your own.

Watch a 2014 (i.e. pre-Trump) report on “cuddle parties”:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7uKK7u-vsc
>>
HOLY KEK
>>
>>164827
weak
>>
>white people
>>
This has been done before, and they always get shut down because they turn out to be prostitution services.
>>
>>164834

http://cuddlist.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08clNJ371xE
>>
>>164833
epic
>>
When did we become so thin-skinned as a society?
>>
what are you guys faggots?
if a cute milf offered me 20 bucks an hour to cuddle hell yah I'd jump on it
>>
>>165058
>If
>>
>>164827
Liberal politics really just is an appeal to emotion vs conservative appeal to logic.
>>
>>165081
>Climate change isn't real
k
>>
>>165106
Man made climate change isn't real.
>>
>>165120
>>165106
Man is affecting the climate however not to the extent that the media and various pressure groups make out.
>>
>>165058
>>165058
Cuddling cute milfs..... we need to monotize this stat.
> fire up the gmo lan we need qt monster girls to cuddle to
>>
>>165058
>MILF
>being sexually aroused by old hags
Disgusting.
>>
>>165201
Not getting off on fucking someones mom and cucking her husband like an alpha ;)
>>
>>165207
You're still a wrinkled cunt fucker.
>>
>>164828
>Now we need to have boundaries with our government. How the fuck do you do that?
Stop voting for big government.
>>
>>164840
The moment sjw culture was normalized amongst the youth.
>>
>>164827
You people are all fucking stupid, cuddle services have been a thing since the 90's in japan, theyre not some liberal creation to cope with trump, stop being reactionaries, you're supposed to be wiser than the left, do your goddamn research.
>>
>>165218
>Cuddle Services For Lefties Spike Under Trump Presidency
>Spike Under Trump Presidency
>Spike
Learn to read retard
>>
>>165218
>stop being reactionaries
>you're supposed to be wiser than the left
>do your goddamn research

If they did all three, they wouldn't have voted for Trump in the first place and sure as hell wouldn't be supporting him now, like any sane Republican. I appreciate your sentiment, but that doesn't change the basic flaw in your premise.
>>
>>165221
>sane Republican
Thank God I voted Trump.
>>
>>165386
Sure you do. Remember to give thanks too when you're mortally ill and without insurance, possibly from drinking unregulated tap water.
>>
>>165201
you might want to tone down on the pedo rhetorics
>>
>>165430
Joke's on you, I'm Yuropoor. But I would've voted Trump, that's for sure. All the disinformation about him is maddening.
>>
>>165435
A healthy man desires fresh tight pussy, that's what drives us to become better besides testosterone.

If you want expired, overused, AIDS-ridden cunts, then be my guest. But you're still repulsive.
>>
>>165430
>Unregulated tap water
Wasnt Flint a 97% dem run area forced to make the hard decision because Detroit, another Dem dominated area, was going to pull their water unless they paid past due water bills and a rate hike for future water?
>Lack of insurance
Ill be enjoying the benefits of my JOB because I WORK and my JOB provides health insurance for me and my dependants.
>>
>>165441
Then what happens if that 'JOB' of yours ceases to exist due to your boss's decision, despite all your hard work? How are you going to afford private insurance in that critical span of time between leaving and finding new employment with no income. Even assuming you can find work that fast, will you be eligible for their insurance scheme?

That's what everyone who opposes the healthcare 'reforms' wants you to think about. Ignore it at your peril.
>>
>>165454
Not Anon - if my boss had to let me go that's his perogitive. It's not my right to work for him.

Healthcare is a blessing / benefit of certain jobs but not a right to say the least and id be fine without it.
>>
>>165455
But you do support your inherent right to life in society, yes? How exactly does cutting holes in your safety net protect that, if it means judging the value of your life purely in terms of economic capital and not your potential, which is indisputably worth more?
>>
>>165454
>What is savings
>What is family
>What is community
Not even getting into the derp that is "your boss will fire you for no reason" You seem to be unaware of how healthcare worked before the ACA or what the arguments about insurance Obama made getting us into the ACA. Ive paid my healt/dental insurance since I was night shift at a gas station. Private insurance used to be much cheaper but people never prioritized healthcare over other things when they were healthy, hence why its now mandatory.
>Buh buh cheap means they were do-nothing insurance plans!
If this was your serious response talk to some 40 somethings about life before Obamacare. People werent dying in the street over lack of healthcare, they were getting the costs pushed to insured people to make up losses. Now we have inflated insurance rates to try and make up for the millions of diabetics and minorities going to the ER for a head cold. Hundreds of counties are down to their last insurer available and within the next few months the government subsidies, meant to help transition into a forcibly insured world, ends for them and they go from slightly in the black to deep in the red.
>>
>>165459
>Right to life means you have to be given health insurance
>>
>>165459
I have a right to life - to not be killed unjustly - but I don't have a right to government assistance.

My health is my own doing, and largely based on my own decisions. I can pay for care on my own, and tap into my own security net via savings
>>
>>165221
Rephrase what you said. If they did all three, they wouldn't be voting republican, democrat or for any major party for that matter.
>>
Is the MK wearing off?
>>
This shit always pops up in ultra left wing places. What happened to the working class revolution? You don't defeat the oppressor by cuddling with your neighbours.
>>
>>165058
same. in reality these cuddling services are probably insane sausage parties.
I mean just look at OPs pic, 5 guys and a sexually ambiguous whale.
>>
>>164827
Just remember, these people are going to be starting civil war in the U.S. anytime soon.
>>
>>165120
>>165159

Man made climate change is indeed real and profoundly negatively influential in a hundred different ways and anyone who fail to admit this is living in a ditch
>>
>>164827
there really is a service for every sad sap
>>
WaPo-tier """news"""
>>
>>169393
No it is not, it is hysterics.
>>
I have a tight butthole. Would I be welcome here?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.