[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Some Men Choose to Surgically Remove Their Penis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 1

File: DGaoMZMUMAAQqod.jpg (83KB, 749x902px) Image search: [Google]
DGaoMZMUMAAQqod.jpg
83KB, 749x902px
There are men who wish to become eunuchs in the classical definition. For them, removing the entire penis and testicles can be a remarkably fulfilling, relieving experience, even though they may still identify as male and use male pronouns. In their online enclaves, such people sometimes identify as "eunuchs," "nullos," or "smoothies." In the medical literature, they are referred to as male-to-eunuchs, suffering from their own unique form of gender dysphoria.

Some of them journal their experiences in online forums, asking others around the world where they can go to have their penis and testicles totally removed, or plaintively debating historical research about the iconic eunuchs of China who inhabited the Forbidden City and served the Emperor with great influence and esteem.

http://archive.is/nWR52

A study by Thomas W. Johnson and Michael S. Irwig explored "the hidden world of self-castration and testicular self-injury," shedding light on the methods that people seeking castration resort to when they don't have access to professional surgical care. Though Johnson and Irwig wrote exclusively on castration, and not penectomy, their analysis of medical data on eunuchs is relevant to the broader group of men who seek these procedures.

The researchers define eunuchs as "biological males who have undergone voluntary castration for reasons other than male-to-female transsexualism," explaining that the taboo nature of these procedures lead "eunuch–wannabes" to "resort to self castration, castration by non-medical professionals, or self-inflicted testicular damage via injections of toxic substances." Because there are so few physicians willing to perform elective penectomies, "eunuch-wannabes" are forced to do it themselves, sometimes using cattle clamps and rings to aid their excision, or to try and find someone else will will perform the procedure for them.
>>
More and more men choose this procedure. This is perfectly normal and can have major health benefits.
http://archive.is/dEJMJ
>>
>>164559
Sigh i guess i might as well its not like my dick will get any loving.
>>
>>164563
Not with that atitude.
>>
>>164559
>Because there are so few physicians willing to perform elective penectomies, "eunuch-wannabes" are forced to do it themselves

How come this doesn't seem to be a problem for trannies?
>>
>>164619
"Skoptic syndrome" isn't as widely talked about as gender dysphoria in the medicine/psychology communities. In the previous DSM editions it was pigeonholed between BDD, GID-NOS, or a sexual paraphilia, and the current DSM doesn't even have a footnote for it.
>>
>Typical Bernie Sanders voters
>>
>>164682
Can we help them?
>>
Anything that emasculates men will be welcomed with open arms by the left.

Anything.
>>
>>164559

Because they're crazy.

There just saved everyone from reading some shitty article.
>>
>>164563
Hahaha, I know the feel fam
>>
>>164560
The next step on your agenda, huh? Guess with your numbers growing, just foreskin isn't enough to sustain you.
>>
Chop off my benis?? What am I, in the Heaven's Gate cult? GTFO.
>>
>>164772
As a lefty I'm not encouraging people to be more effeminate, I just want people in general to be more open about themselves come what may. I think that makes for a more honest society. There is extremely little that one should feel the need to hide about themselves.
And it just happens that these sorts of folks used to be the least likely to be open about themselves in the past.

If that is what they have in them, then let them express themselves openly. And if someone chooses to be more masculine, let them do that as well
>>
because they republicans who want attention. End of mystery
>>
>>165390
>If that is what they have in them, then let them express themselves openly.
Yes. We need EVEN MORE faggots OPENLY walking LA and shooting their poz loads into each others assholes in front of children.
Then the world will be a lot better.
>>
>>165413
You seem to have quite the vivid imagination on the subject. Are you sure you meant your last statement ironically?
>>
>>164559
>completely related
>>>/b/741339888
>>
>>164717
They're doing the hard work by removing themselves from the gene pool already
>>
>>165429
>seriously going to /b/
The year is 2017.
>>
>>165390
As a humanist, i think these people need help instead of a whole fucking political party telling them that they're "just different" and that mutilating themselves is not only okay if that's what they wanna do or "who they really are".

If i choose to express myself as someone who thinks he hears God and all of his angels talking to me through the radio you don't say "well anon i think that you should probably listen to them, after all God and his Angels don't talk to just anyone", you put me in a fucking mental hospital where i can be treated for my delusions. And you sure as fuck don't give me a fucking PERMANENT SURGERY to put a little radio in my ear so i can hear them all the time.

Allowing these people to do this to themselves is barbaric.
>>
>>164559
The highest form of MGTOW
>>
>>164559
Seems like a fool proof way to obtain free test and achieve bodybuilding/fitness model stardom.
>>
>>165590
this
>>
Isn't it a self correcting issue? People who have a mental issue that causes castration become less common through human generations, right? Even emasculation should be solveable like this.
>>
>>164559
child abuse, indoctrination with toxic marxist ideology, lack of appropriate mental health treatment for sex and gender related mental disorders due to PC insanity
>>
>>165590
You're so right I agree with you.

But I think it's all business you know.

Imagine you are a surgeon and a bunch of people come to you and tell you they want to remove their genitals. With a crying voice they will ask you:"doctor, is it possible?" You are smiling greedily inside and reply:" Oh yes it is!"
Just imagine all those operations... all that money... in your pocket!
That's why the doctor is trying to defend these ideals: becuase they are paying good fucking money for it!

Now, if a power stronger than the surgeon (like the law) prohibits the surgery in favour of mental clinic, I agree. But I think no one cares about that...
Maybe those guys who want their genitals removed are considered avante garde, or maybe just confused people but "who have the right to make the choices they want". Many reasons I think...
>>
>>165769
Capitalism is something I can agree with. Too many people on the earth to protect them all,
that applies to eunuchs making mistakes and citizens of other countries wanting our money and food for help. If some weirdo wants to
remove his genitals then that'll just lead to less weirdos with a chemical imbalance in the future.
>>
As someone who is on track to be a wizard pretty soon I would gladly go smoothie if it also killed the desire for anything better
>>
The only reason you should do this is if you are an athlete and need to be the best and you can't be held back by your dangling penis all the time.
>>
Sad to Say! Just a manifestation of Mental Illness....
>>
Decades of anti male sentiment do this to a country. Lucky for you, people like me who use punctured condoms in occasional sex exist to repopulate this shit country with independent boys...
>>
Why the complaining, the feminist world is finally coming to fruition. Undesireable men get castrated to serve as drones and provider while a selected few remain as breeders serving the "goddesses".
>>
>>166154
This has nothing to do with gender politics. These people get off to it
>>
>>164559
I bet 90% of them vote democrat as well.
>>
>>165590
This right here.
>>
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks
>>
>>166278
pro-social behavior is democratic behavior. Heard it here first.

Or do you just let your cats and dogs piss on and fuck everything around you?
>>
>>164560
>This is perfectly normal and can have major health benefits.
Bullshit argument, is like those fucking pigs saying that cut penises are cleaner when the foreskin isn't glued to the dick and fucking soap/paper exist.
>>
>>166278
Truth!
>>
>>166468
Lol spot the wingnut!
>>
>>165434
Kek
>>
>>166148
You are trash we dont need more fucking single moms you dipshit.kids in broken homes like that are what cause issues in the first place.
>>
>>166512
Man i wish i had my forskin that and anti depressents really killed my ability to get off. I have to crush my dick to be able to jiz.
On the bright side i cant cum in a women. No matter how hard we fuck its not enough force i need my callused hands...
>>
>>164559
I'm just going to go with 'mentally ill' and not read any of that.
>>
>>165754
Not every aspect of human behavior is caused by genetics you know.
>>
>>166523
I think "Irony artist" does more justice than "shitposter" when describing what you're doing right now.
>>
Once you go flat, you can't go back
>>
>>165413
Why do alt righters always fantasize about people shooting loads over children?

You have to think something buried's going on here.
>>
>>165590
>>165744
>>165769
>>165839
>>166307
>everyone mentally ill is schizophrenic
>every mental disturbance is genetic

Spot the brainlets.
>>
I for one think this is a good thing.
As a man who would never permit anyone to come within 2 feet of my testicles without permission, I am happy to say that the procedure of penectomy's and castrations should be offered free by the government.
My reasoning behind this is simple. Those who want to take up this offer will likely never have children as a result of their disablement and therefore can only have a generational half life of 2 generations before they voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool, and thereby help with the self regulation of the mentally infirm. I think all right wingers should support this unanimously, because it will see a complete removal of the majority of beta males in the future, we just have to be patient and encouraging.
>>
>>171627
see
>>169448

It's right wingers thinking gays will go extinct because they don't have kids. If that was going to happen, don't you think it would've happened long ago? Not everything has a purely genetic cause.
>>
>>166278
Oh I'm sure. Liberals on average suffer from mental Illness much more than conservatives. Hello liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>165590
How is this any different than when some mentally ill person thinks he's a women and cuts off guys penis?
>>
>>167025
Tell that to the niggers.
>>
>>169447
Most mass murderers are liberals/leftists.
>>
>>171627
>I think all right wingers should support this unanimously
Unlike the left we don't enable mental Illness.
>>
>>165405
These are lefties
>>
>>166468
Pro genital mutilation is a left cuck political stance.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.