[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Texas man shoots armadillo, bullet ricochets and hits him in the face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

http://www.wideopencountry.com/texas-man-attempt-to-shoot-armadillo/
>>
>The local sheriff’s department are hunting to find the armadillo, but the creature is currently still on the loose.

Is this a satire site.
>>
and that is karma
>>
>going armadillo hunting with 9mms
>>
Holy cow...armadillos can stop bullets?! That's hardcore!
>>
>>164483
Lol!
>>
>>164549
lol texas is full of stupid queers & steers
>>
>>164498

>38

even worse
>>
>>164483
The sheriff's department is probably looking for the animal in case it is wounded, which might make it more dangerous if people were to happen upon it.

Also, who knows if the shooter's story is even true. Maybe he botched a suicide attempt, and he is trying to avoid saying so. Maybe he was shooting at something other than an armadillo, something he doesn't want to admit, andt he bullet ricocheted and he struck himself.
>>
That's bullshit. I've killed armadillos with .22's. The man missed and hit a rock or concrete or something. Or like the other guy said, tried to kill himself and fucked up then made a dumb story to cover his dignity.

>>166654
>which might make it more dangerous if people were to happen upon it.

They aren't dangerous.They're a dumb half-blind nuisance that delights in ruining your flower bed and lawn on bug hunts. The only thing you can get from them is leprosy.
>>
>>164483
Why don't they make bulletproof vests out of armadillos?
>>
Again? Jesus Christ, stop shooting at armadillos you fucking yanks!
>>
>>166828
>These animals went through MY flowers for food, dumb animals!
>>
>>166891
texans arent yanks...they are nigger trash
>>
There's no way a 'dillo is that strong.
>>
>>166828
Shouldn't a 22 have greater penetration anyways?
>>
>>167008

See /k/
>>
>>164483

>The local sheriff’s department are hunting to find the armadillo, but the creature is currently still on the loose.

Lost it
>>
>>166975
Fuck off you limey piece of shit.
>>
>>166891
>Another fucktarded Euro that doesn't know what Yankee means
I guess ill start calling all Germans Bavarians & everyone from the UK Welsh
>>
>wideopencountry.com
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.