[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Florida man sentenced to life after disemboweling girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: fl-fl-fidel-lopez-20160923.jpg (25KB, 338x600px) Image search: [Google]
fl-fl-fidel-lopez-20160923.jpg
25KB, 338x600px
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/south-florida-man-sentenced-after-disemboweling-girlfriend-during-sex/8rReEBFY3gU5G9mc0xBI9M/
A judge sentenced a Fort Lauderdale man to life in prison on Thursday after he confessed to disemboweling his girlfriend for screaming her ex-husband’s name during sex.

Fidel Lopez, 25, pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and sexual battery to avoid the death penalty, according to WPLG.

On Sept. 20, 2015, officers responded to Lopez’s apartment in Sunrise and witnessed a horrific crime scene.

The closet door of the bedroom was ripped off its hinges, there were holes in the wall, and the sliding glass door was shattered, the police report states.

Officers found Lopez in the bathroom crying and sitting next to his girlfriend’s naked body, that was lying on the floor, covered in blood.
>>
Lopez told detectives that he and his girlfriend were drinking in their apartment and started to have “rough sex,” WPLG reports. When he heard his girlfriend call out her ex-husband’s name twice, Lopez said that he “became a monster,” according to the arrest report.

Enraged, Lopez started breaking objects in the room and punching holes in the wall. He then went up to his girlfriend, who was lying unconscious, and “inserted several items into (her),” the report stated.

Lopez tried to wake her up by splashing water on her face, but called 911 when she stopped breathing. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
>>
>>164465
She deserved it
>>
>gory details

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/sunrise/fl-sunrise-death-fidel-lopez-interview-20160920-story.html

>He told detectives he became enraged after hearing Nemeth utter her estranged husband's name twice during sex. At that point, he trashed the apartment and then went back into the closet, where Nemeth was lying unconscious but still alive, police said.

He inserted a beer bottle, a flat iron for hair and both fists inside of her, investigators said. He inserted his arm up to his elbow and ripped her insides out, investigators said.

"She was calling me the other dude's name. She was confusing me with him," Lopez said. "If I was sober, maybe I would have just left the apartment. But I was drunk.

Lopez said he carried Nemeth to the bathroom and put water on her face, but she did not wake up. He washed the blood off his hands and went outside for a smoke before panic set in.

"I was so f----n' nervous, man," he told investigators. "I wasn't thinking, man. I wasn't thinking."

After confessing to investigators, he asked one of them, according to a video recording: "I know I'm going to jail, but I have two kids, you know. ... How many years do you think this is going to cost me?"
>>
What in the unholy fuck
>>
roasties man
>>
Well I think I have to reconsider my preference for fisting now.
>>
>>164465
>conservacucks WILL defend this
>>
Abstinence 4 lyfe
>>
How is this current news? Dated 2015
>>
>>164465
those are eyes of a stone cold killer.
>>
>>164540
lol what the fuck are you smoking tonight? article is dated today. he just got sentenced.
>>
Not my greatest fap
>>
How is this current news? Dated 2015

>>164543
Oops my bad, you're right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.