[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump supporters' optimism starting to wear off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: optimism.jpg (321KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
optimism.jpg
321KB, 900x675px
http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/politics/trump-supporters-optimism-wear-off/index.html

>More than six months into Donald Trump's young presidency, optimism among his core supporters -- and American voters at large -- is starting to fade.

>After Trump's surprise victory in November, six in 10 American voters said they were mostly optimistic about his presidency. But that number slipped to 52% in March and 43% today -- now 10 percentage points underwater, according to new polling this week from Quinnipiac University.

>Indeed, a majority of registered voters (53%) now say they are mostly pessimistic about the next few years of Trump's time in office.

>And core groups that carried Trump to victory are not immune to the deteriorating optimism around the President about six months into his term.

>Optimism for the Trump presidency among Republican voters dropped from a virtually unanimous 96% in January and March down to 84% now, with one in six Republicans now saying they are mainly pessimistic about his tenure.
>>
Literally fake news
>>
>cnn

Fake news
>>
>>164439
Didn't we just have a thread about this?

Anyway, it doesn't mean much. So 10% of republicans who don't like him have gone to maybe 15%. It happens, it's been a controversial few months. The guy's also not doing anything to endear himself to the left so he won't get support there.
>>
>>164439
>according to liberals
>>
VERY FAKE NEWS CNN
>>
Really? lol! Did I just notice a link to CNN?
>>
I like the old term "Yellow Press" better. More accurate, and it opens up the possibility of dousing CNN buildings in yellow paint in future protests.
>>
>Trump supporters' optimism starting to wear off
t-this time it's real, guys. They really are starting to dump Trump. Not like the other 8,876 times since January 2016 we've used the identical headline.
>>
>>166240
Since July 2015 theres been weekly "Trump is finished!" headlines. At what point do they change up the formula of cold calling landlines in urban areas for polls?
>>
>>166242
>At what point do they change up the formula of cold calling landlines in urban areas for polls?

Why would they? Urban voters are generally further left. It's the result they want.

They want us to see national polling, which gets weighted by the big liberal cities (New York, San Francisco, Chicago, and Los Angeles.) If they pulled out state-by-state polls, it'd look much different.
>>
fake ass news
>>
CNN is a reputable news source and they have a study linked to the article.

This post is 100% correct.
>>
Wtf this this shit. Fake ass news
>>
>>166402
>CNN is a reputable news source
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>166404
>I get to pick and choose what facts I believe

FTFY
>>
>>166407
>Fraudulent News Network
>facts
>>
>>166407
>CNN picks what "facts" to report

FTFTFY
>>
>>164440
>>164441
>>164444
>>164449
>>166159
>>166181
>>166394
>>166403
How fucking retarded are you idiots?
>>
>>166426
That's how news works.

If I went in my car to work last week, should the news report it? It is a fact.
>>
>>166465
The difference is, they will report that someone else went into their car when they never did. That is the "fact" they choose to report.
>>
>>166467
gonna just assume you're pretending to be retarded
>>
>>166462
Far less than you are, that's for sure.
>>
>>164439
Go home CNN! Your drunk.
>>
>>166404
he's right you know
>>
The answer is the source! FAKE NEWS!!!! More Anti Trump Bullshit!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.