[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CNN complains: Trump just won't stop talking about Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1

File: QM.png (112KB, 1024x455px) Image search: [Google]
QM.png
112KB, 1024x455px
(CNN)There was a line of thinking in Washington this week that President Donald Trump might scale back his rhetoric on the ongoing special counsel investigation into Russia, the result of a new White House chief of staff in John Kelly and a reshuffled legal team.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170804114725/http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/04/politics/trump-russia/index.html

And then, Trump said this:
"They can't beat us at the voting booths, so they're trying to cheat you out of the future and the future that you want. They're trying to cheat you out of the leadership you want with a fake story that is demeaning to all of us, and most importantly, demeaning to our country and demeaning to our Constitution."
That's important. Especially this line: "They're trying to cheat you out of the future and the future that you want."
There's a lot going on in that sentence so let's unpack it a bit.
First, "they." Trump is ostensibly referring to Democrats here. But, he means it in a wider sense too. "They" are the media, the establishment, the intellectuals -- all the people who tell people in Trump's crowd (and in his America) they don't matter.
Second, the idea that "they" are "trying to cheat you out of the future and the future you want." Two of the most powerful sentiments in life (and in politics) are hope and grievance. And Trump is tapping into both of them.
>>
>FNN
>>
(((they)))
>>
>>164329
>>164331
>>>/r/thedonald
>>
>>164381
>>>/r/leftypol/
>>
It really is smart on his part

Libs virtue signaled so hard over this and nothing has or is going to come from it.

The line it goes on, the worse the Dems look.

They can't just sweep it under the rug if Trump keeps destroying the lie on a daily basis
>>
>>164415
I love Dr. President Trump so much, I might make Melania blush :3
>>
>>164381
>/beautiful men/
>>
>Media: RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
>Trump: RUSSIA RUSSIA
>Media: TRUMP WON'T STOP TALKING ABOUT RUSSIA
>>
>>164415
>multiple grand juries, likely including juries from NY, as well as those convened by Mueller
>nothing
At this point only getting charged with racketeering would probably be a favorable outcome for him.
>>
>>164381
>>>/r/leftypol/
Back to your containment board and let the children talk.
>>
>>164525
>"containment board"

So wait, why did m00t shut down /new/ and create /pol/ again?

Kek
>>
>>164514

Trump brings it up on his own initiative. Don't try to mentally weasel your way out of this one.
>>
>>164524
>racketeering

They don't even have anything close to that either

Mueller is doing a counter intelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation.

Multiple people, including Mueller, have now said that Trump himself is not even the target at this point

Meaning that they have absolutely nothing at this point
>>
>>164531

Because at that time, he was creating that horrible canvas site and he had a literal jew investor give him six figures and Moot was such a pussy that he removed the most controversial board.

Then that shit fell apart and he reopened it as /pol/

/new/ wasn't even the first politics board
>>
>>164535
>Trump brings it up on his own initiative.
Because he knows the media will buy it. 4D Chess again.
>Don't try to mentally weasel your way out of this one.
I assume this is rhethorical.
>>
>>164535
Would you prefer he ignored it?
>>
>>164656
I'd be the best strategy if he did. people's confidence in him keeps getting undercut when he complains about something he can't actually do anything about. It makes him look impotent. and his ransom attacks don't do anything anymore. the one major bill he signed, was the sanctions bill. and he did that one with his tail between his knees. His core is not going away soon, but the moderates are like 'what's he done for me lately?'
>>
>>164326
CNN literally pushed every bit of Russia conspiracy fake news they can.
>>
>>164381
4chan is a right-wing it's why lefties such as yourself get btfo so often.
>>
>>164524
You don't understand the provess. You also don't understand what this entire investigation is about. There is nothing on donald trump nothing. Time and time again we've seen that. The best your lefties can hope for will be an indictment of fraud on flynn or manafort.

Either way it's not gonna end in impeachment.
>>
>>164535
He calls out the fake news. Sorry you can't handle reality.
>>
>>164537
Don't ruin their fantasy, this their only shot left at "getting trump" it's all they have.
>>
>>165052
>His name was Seth Rich
k
>>
>>165057
I remember when it was about land deals and then it moved on to the prez's extra marital affairs. People under microscopes can't do too much
>>
>>165069
What conspiracy? Seth Rich's murder is still a mystery that needs to be solved.
>>
>>165072
I wouldn't compare the Clinton trail of actual crimes vs the fantasies the left creates about trump.
>>
>>164537

So many fucking levels of bullshit, Jesus Christ. What is with the need to lie incessantly?
>>
>>164573
>i-i-it's underwater 72D backgammon!!!1!!!1!1

This mental charade is a poorly feigned grasp at a fleeting reality that Trump is a mastermind. It was an entertaining thought that even I toyed with, but anyone convincing themselves of this poorly deluded fantasy is experiencing some severe levels of cognitive dissonance.

>>164656
It's in his best interest to. If there is no Russia story, then ignore it. Stop pushing it and bringing it up. It will go away on it's own terms, and every time you bring it up you get the media to report on it. He's muddled his own image on the investigation so much he's tarred himself for the rest of his term in Russia conspiracy, under his own doing.

>>165056
The idea that there is a systemic, unadulterated, constant flow of literal fake news from reputable media is the product of endless bitching and whining from the right unable to accept the fact that their ego in personified form is a fuck up. It's not my fault you illiterate imbeciles can't understand the difference between editorial pages and gossip.

It's HOW you consume news, not WHAT you consume. "Fake news" and "media bias" has become a catch all term for whiny, underage retards on 4chan boards and top level Facebook comments to try and undermine anything negative about Trump. It's pathetic and ineffective and complaining about this instantly outs you for being a stupid child that has a poor grasp on reality. It's the electronic form of a 3 year old throwing a blithering hissy fit because the other kid in daycare said mean things about you.
>>
>>165104
Not bullshit. This isn't an investigation about "trump" time and time again that point has been made.
>>
>>165116
But the Russia stories are nonsense and overextended nonsense.
>>
>>165116
Trump has two gigantic problems right now.
1 Trump knows we are in a monstrous bubble. Stocks, bonds, currencies, everything.
2 He knows the dems will not stop their witch hunt to impeach him no matter what.

This is an impossible task. You as president will be blamed when the bubble bursts no matter what you do. And you cannot stop the dems and their Congress/CIA/Media buddies from trying to impeach you. Impossible to get out of this. You are fucked. Unless you know how to play 11D chess.
You take these two problems, turn them on each other and let them fuck each other instead of you.

How do you do this?
1 You take full ownership of the bubble while it's still expanding. Everyday you scream from twitter how awesome the new highs in the DOW are. And that you alone did it.
2 You let the dems go full steam ahead with their impeachment witch hunt. Let them convene grand juries. Let them bring charges. Let them start the impeachment.

But this is insane. This cannot work.
WRONG. It will work perfectly.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing they are 100% fucked.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing the market will realize Trumps promise of BIG tax cuts and stimulus is in question.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing the bubble WILL BURST.
The moment the dems start the impeachment hearing they will get the blame for WHAT THE FUCK WHY HAVE YOU CRASHED THE MARKET
There will be such unbelievable pressure that not even the dems and their Congress/CIA/Media buddies will be able to resist it.
Trump will walk away scot free. The dems will get absolutely destroyed and get the blame for tanking the market with their fake witch hunt. And the bubble will burst without leaving any blame on Trump.

And that's how you do it. Trump will play this thing in such a way that both of his two biggest problems will destroy each other.
The only thing that would worry me is if the dems stopped their fake investigation.
>>
>>165091
>I can't defend trump better bring up clinton
>muh pizza gate
dude just take out your AK and storm the pizza store already.
>>
>>165116
>This mental charade is a poorly feigned grasp at a fleeting reality that Trump is a mastermind
Trump has the media eating out of his hand most of the time. All he has to do is make a tweet and watch them go.
>It's in his best interest to. If there is no Russia story, then ignore it. Stop pushing it and bringing it up. It will go away on it's own terms, and every time you bring it up you get the media to report on it. He's muddled his own image on the investigation so much he's tarred himself for the rest of his term in Russia conspiracy, under his own doing.
In the end this will hurt the democrat party. We're already seeing party leaders telling the loony wing aka Maxine waters to shut up about russia already.
>>
>>165125
You brought up whitewater and when clinton lied under oath.
>>
>>165124
So yes. Getting dragged before the impeachment hearing is part of Trumps masterplan. It will get him out of the stock market disaster blame free and destroy the democrats forever.
>>
>>165128
>wanting to trash the econ
you know fallout is a game right? it's not actually fun to live in a post apco
>>
>>165130
The stock market is not the economy you imbecile.
>>
>>165127
>prez is not above the special council
yeah whatever is good for the goose is good for the gander. what's there to be afraid of? if he's innocent of no crimes then he has nothing to fear.
>>
>>165116
>"Fake news" and "media bias" has become a catch all term
No, it hasn't. Only a fucking idiot trusts the media.
>>
>>165128
Trump won't be dragged before any hearings. Why do you still think trump will be implicated in anything whine there is zero evidence so far. With all the leaks of everything from who had what to eat to a vacation he took in 90s you'd think there would be something that would show.
>>
>>165138
That's because there is zero evidence. That whore Hillary Clinton is the source of the Russian collusion nonsense.
>>
>>165131
>The stock market is not the economy
The fact that you honestly believe that is sad
>>
>>165142
Don't tell that to Jr. He's sensitive and just want to make friends with the nice Russian lady, and her 7 friends
>>
>>165138
Mueller has assembled a team of 30 Clinton lawyers. If Mueller doesn't find a crime he will create one. There will be hearings one way or another.
>>
>>165138
>whine
yes you are whining, he is whining, you are both whining on the internet. Also have you heard about this Russia story in the news lately?
>>
>>165150
They'll get flynn and manafort but that's about it
>>
>>165151
>news
You mean the Very Fake News CNN?
>>
>>165148
That wasn't collusion. If thats your smoking gun then this Russia conspiracy is going to be dead soon.
>>
>>165156
It's already dead like a certain side of beef.
>>
>>165121
The same way top level officials in Enron weren't actually investigated but ended up in trouble, the same way that Nixon didn't actually break into the Watergate complex but was up for impeachment.

The point is you people have already seemingly reached a conclusion, desperate to fend off attempts at your lifeless candidate, as national optimism in him has largely faded away. I'm not going to say 100% sure he did something wrong, the same way I'd expect the opposite side to wait until the investigation ends.

He is personally under investigation for obstruction though, much to his chagrin.

>>165122
Again, I'm not going to sit here and defend narrative that cable news pushes, but ultimately it's HOW you consume news, not what you consume. I'd expect anyone watching FOX or CNN to go in with tepid expectations, analyzing the content with reluctance, as opposed to more reputable news sources like NYT (don't sperg out) and WSJ.

>>165124
I'm speculative we're in a bubble. Bubbles are unchecked growth. Key word is unchecked. Can anyone attribute DOW and NASDAQ growth to an unregulated market like the housing market in 2008? I know bubbles are inherently difficult to see, but usually there are indicators.

I'm not sure why a bubble pop would be attributed to the Dems even when they're in the process of impeaching Trump. Bush was on his way out as the market bubble collapsed yet 100% of the blame seemed to be on the GOP at the time leading Obama to a crushing victory. Interestingly enough bubbles can be avoided by regulation and preventing market abuse which Trump is adamant to make happen.

>The only thing that would worry me is if the dems stopped their fake investigation.

The investigation is real and is conducted by a Republican. Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein himself, you retard. The circumstantial evidence is there.
>>
>>165126
>Trump has the media eating out of his hand most of the time. All he has to do is make a tweet and watch them go.

In the same way that you slather yourself with ketchup because you don't know how to open the bottle and consequently get picked to death by vultures, sure.

>In the end this will hurt the democrat party. We're already seeing party leaders telling the loony wing aka Maxine waters to shut up about russia already.

Let's break this down.

Either the Russia investigation comes clean and there is nothing to show for. (Note that Trump firing Comey, especially mueller would permanently render a skeptical populace about this.)

Or the Russia story has weight, he gets ousted and now the Dems can't complain about Russia anymore because he's gone to begin with.

The Dems should shut up about it either way. They'll need their own platform to bolster themselves even with Trump's shortcomings.

>>165133
>n-n-no yer WRONG!!1!!!1!!

Fuck off idiot.
>>
>>165184
>Fuck off idiot.
I'm not your mirror.
>>
>>165185

Confirmed for third grader.

Good bye.
>>
>>165186
>hurls insults for free like candy
>hurr third grader durr
top fucking kek
>>
>>165184
Or option C) where the Russia story is only able to "nab" some fraud committed by someone used to work for the trump campaign.

You really think trump is directly related to any impeachable offense?
>>
>>165190
>You really think trump is directly related to any impeachable offense?
Yes because I'm dumb as rocks.
>>
>>165189
>No, it hasn't. Only a fucking idiot trusts the media.

A vapid, empty statement more keen on insults than constructive discussion. Get the fuck out.

>>165190
THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION IS CONDUCTED BY A PERSON APPOINTED BY A MEMBER OF THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION.
>>
>>165193
>A vapid, empty statement more keen on insults than constructive discussion.
You mean just like all of your posts? Gee, I wonder why I can't bother to argue seriously with you.
>>
>>165196

One of my posts posited that cable news (while very biased) is not some relentless stream of unfiltered, fake news pumped out on a systematic schedule. While the Russia narrative may be artificially pushed by news conglomerates, nothing about is inherently fake, and fucking morons like you automatically assume the on-air live equivalent of newspaper editorials is hard, objective journalism.

I'm taking the STATUS QUO stance. You make the CLAIM that there is an unfiltered waterfall of fake news pumped out by WaPo, NYT and CNN on a daily basis. (Yet somehow the GOP still takes time to watch these stations to get an idea of the media diet of the populace.) YOU have to support YOUR claim there is the aforementioned stream of fake news.

And no, I'm not claiming "biased news" or "pushed narratives", actual FAKE news like saying that "Trump molested children for profit!".You people would scream FAKE NEWS!!1!!1! if CNN said the sun was going to rise tomorrow morning because it's an easy, effortless, minimal thought provoking claim to push back against the EVUHL LIBRUHL AGENDA!!!11!!!!1!1!!!

For the umpteenth time, it's HOW you consume it, not WHAT you consume. Take fucking responsibility.

>it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious.
>>
>>165202

IN ADDITION:

News organizations REGULARLY offer corrections to stories, and even uncommonly RETRACT stories, but this is to make sure the story is correct. Minor details may even gone left unnoticed, but to claim this is FAKE NEWS!!!!1!1!1!, or the equivalent of just making up statistics consistently is just Trumpkin's cognitive dissonance in full display.
>>
>>165202
>>165205
>distrust and hatred of lamestream media is cognitive dissonance
Don't worry, there's enough rope for you.
>>
>>165216

>haha epic pol day of rope reference

You obviously got nothing from the post except what you already wanted to hear.

Fuck off, idiot.
>>
>>164537
>>165055
Oh wow, yall are part of the investigation? You know so much. Please tell me more.

(Also, 5 rubels have been deposited into your account. )
>>
>>165182
>The same way top level officials in Enron weren't actually investigated but ended up in trouble, the same way that Nixon didn't actually break into the Watergate complex but was up for impeachment.

Not an argument and a strawman

>The point is you people have already seemingly reached a conclusion, desperate to fend off attempts at your lifeless candidate, as national optimism in him has largely faded away. I'm not going to say 100% sure he did something wrong, the same way I'd expect the opposite side to wait until the investigation ends.

Not an argument

>He is personally under investigation for obstruction though, much to his chagrin.

Factually false

0/10 See me after class

>>165278

>Oh wow, yall are part of the investigation? You know so much. Please tell me more.

>(Also, 5 rubels have been deposited into your account. )

Not an argument

You're the one shilling at this point

>>165104

Yet you didn't refute anything
>>
>>165282
It's an argument because some people have already made up their minds that the investigation is a dead end, when past precedent pretty clearly shows that similar investigations have dictated otherwise. Again, Nixon personally did not strap suction cups to his hands, infiltrate the Watergate complex, and tap the phones; he was involved in the cover up. If you think I'm trying to equate the Enron Scandal and the Watergate scandal as the EXACT SAME THING as the current investigation then you evidently have poor literacy skills.

>not an argument

Ho! You got ME!

>Factually false

Factually true.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.434ead80ff7c

>b-b-but it's the WASHINGTON PODESTA! A-A-AND JEFF BEZOS!

Nice try. See me after class ;)

>Yet you didn't refute anything

>counterintelligence investigation v. criminal investigation

Well, his talking points appeared to be based off of Comey's transcripts prior to his testimony in contrast to the different Mueller investigation. So he's already. mixed up two different investigations.

A quick Google didn't indicate Mueller saying anything like that, but Comey DID say something similar, further pushing the notion he's not even on the same fucking page as me. You are more than welcome to provide a source though.

So yeah, I'm not going to waste my time with a retard who can't even get his investigations correctly and who inherently has difficulty recognizing the passage of time and when different events occur.

Get the fuck out of my face and quit wasting my time.
>>
Isn't his wife Russian though?
>>
>>165297

Enron has nothing to do with the fake Russian investigation. Stop strawmanning

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/special-counsel-is-investigating-trump-for-possible-obstruction-of-justice/2017/06/14/9ce02506-5131-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.434ead80ff7c.

This is a counter intelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation, which is nothing more than them praying they find anything they can use to push their Russian narrative

How much longer are you going to keep pushing this fake news of Russian collusion. How many more months of zero evidence? What are you going to do when Mueller inevitably finds absolutely nothing and the Democrats lose even more seats next year?
>>
>>165316
>Enron has nothing to do with the fake Russian investigation. Stop strawmanning

Jesus fuck, it was a reference on how top level Enron associates weren't actually under investigation but were later found guilty. I brought it up to bring to light the fact that the investigation doesn't necessarily have to be about a particular figure to have the person later indicted. I'm not saying Trump WILL be indicted, I'm saying that having your administration and campaign staff under investigation CAN lead to you being indicted without you being personally under investigation. And he's personally under investigation anyway.

>This is a counter intelligence investigation, not a criminal investigation

That particular article, which apparently you didn't read, explicitly referred to investigation of obstruction of justice, which has NOTHING to do with counterintelligence. Obstruction of justice is explicitly a CRIME and falls under a criminal investigation. The person prior mentioned the contrast versus counterintelligence versus criminal, in which I suspected he was mentioning transcripts released by Comey prior to his testimony. I got frustrated because that means we're not even on the same page.

The investigation under Comey and investigation under Trump are TWO different things.

>they find anything they can use to push their Russian narrative

Who is "they?"

You can not simultaneously say this while having Dem leaders pushing to stop talking about Russia.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/339248-dems-push-leaders-to-talk-less-about-russia

>How much longer are you going to keep pushing this fake news of Russian collusion

There you go again, randomly tossing around fake news as a catch all, low effort term. Editorials are NOT HARD JOURNALISM.

Continued in next post
>>
>>165324
>And he's personally under investigation anyway.

At this point I'm convinced you're just a shareblue shill

You keep repeating this lie over and over again.
>>
>>165316
>>165324

>How many more months of zero evidence?

There is a metric fuck ton of circumstantial evidence, and enough for Mueller to impanel a grand jury.

Out of 162,000 cases, a grand jury declined to indict 11 times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2014/11/24/the-rarity-of-a-federal-grand-jury-not-indicting-visualized/

>What are you going to do when Mueller inevitably finds absolutely nothing and the Democrats lose even more seats next year?

Trump has muddled the investigation enough by firing Comey, trying to systematically undermine Mueller, publicly mocked his AG on Twitter, asked about pardoning himself enough to permanently tar his presidency in the Russia scandal.

What will I personally do? Nothing. I am beyond helping morons like yourself. Your ideological base continues to shrink:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/201152/conservative-liberal-gap-continues-narrow-tuesday.aspx

Blue areas will continue to thrive, serving as the economic engine for this country, while red areas (not fake red areas like suburbs which are supported by blue infrastructure) will continue to live on the equivalent of third world shit holes. (See the south.) You've already convinced yourself cities make people poor and not poor people move to cities because of economic opportunity, so this conversation was ultimately fruitless.
>>
>>165327

>provide links
>doesn't read
>continues to strut around the chess board

Fuck off, idiot. It's all there. No wonder you support Trump, you're an illiterate fucking imbecile. Put a gun next to your head and pull the trigger.
>>
>>165327

I mean the guy admitted it himself.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/875701471999864833?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Ftime.com%2F4821334%2Fpresident-trump-confirmed-investigation-comey%2F

Furthering pushing the notion the guy is a brainless retard.
>>
>>165329
>>165330

Shareblue fake news
>>
>>165330

I look forward to seeing you still posting this six months from now when nothing is found
>>
>>165329
You do know this investigation is about Russian involvement in the election has nothing to do with Trump on a personal level. The assistant ag confirmed that again. You clowns are letting your fantasies go wild for things that don't exist. You don't even know what crimes may or may not have been committed.
>>
>>165329
You keep talking about "blue areas" but you ignore who pay those taxes. They are Republicans white male Republicans. The 47% of non taxpayers are the base of the Democrat party. Trump got a majority of tax payers this election.
>>
>>165116

BUUUUUUUUUTTTT HER EEEEEMMMAAIIIIIIILLLLLZZZZZZZZZ
>>
>>165358
Yeah those were actually crimes with a trail of evidence unlike the Trump Russia which hunts that have neither the crime nor the evidence of any crimes.
>>
>>165335
Yup, nothing. His own man mentions it himself and he's blinded. >>165332

>>165339
>I look forward to seeing you still posting this six months from now when nothing is found

Nothing I said pushed the notion that I think he is definitively guilty or not guilty.

Also they've impaneled a grand jury, which is indicative that the elite team of 25 lawyers think there is something to be found within his administration.

>>165355
Neither did Enron or Watergate. I've covered this. Try again.

>>165357
I'm glad we agree that Democrats who utilize these taxes use them in a way to generate mountains of economic output. (High capacity highways, water mains, subsidizing private development.)
>>
>>165372

Fake news
>>
Damn, that guy is obnoxious. All he can do is repost the same tired yet intentional fake news.
>>
>>165375
>>165379

Troll or not trolling, either way, you guys got zilch. A sad shell of a poster that was once vibrant with energy when his arguments were tied to simply speculating what Trump SAID he'd do as president, and not what he actually does.

Sad!
>>
>>165396
>you guys got zilch
Stop talking to yourself while replying to me. We know you've got nada, you fraudster.
>>
>>164326
are they taking this stance is response to the democratic party saying that if they keep pushing the russia angle their voters won't care about them in 2018 because they need to focus on the local issues that the average american cares about
>>
>>165409
It's 4D Chess. Trump feeds the lamestream media bait and they take it every single time.
>>
LMAO @ CNN. I just cannot believe how stupid these puppets are. Did they suddenly forget who started all of this bullshit.....
>>
>>166131
yeah The Republican Party in the special council subpoenaing the current WH staff. what a bunch of party traitors
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.