[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martin Shkreli found guilty of 3/8 charges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Shkreli.jpg (118KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shkreli.jpg
118KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/04/pharma-bro-martin-shkreli-convicted-in-federal-fraud-case.html

He faces up to 20 years in prison.
Good luck Pharma Bro, or should I say hoe now?
>>
>>164309
That was the supposed maximum if he were charged for all. Last time I checked, it was major ones. At the very most, I doubt he's gonna serve that long.
>>
>>164324
*no major ones
Probably for his case, he might serve less or none depending on what happens next.
>>
>>164309
how can we have a discussion with this little info?
>>
>>164309
He's rich so he'll get sentenced to 30 days in jail and some community service and they'll let him out after 4 hours because of good behavior.
>>
>>164309
I remember his last night before being arrested when he was playing chess drunk and shit posting on /b/. God bless Pharma bro.
>>
>>164342
I remember watching his livestream when he was surfing dating sites and taking calls from strangers. Truly a God among men.
>>
>>164309
F
>>
>>164338
This.

Only black people and the poor go to jail. Rich whites go to time out.
>>
>>164309
>3/8
the Lebron James of criminals

>>164338
he's rich so that helps. He's white so that helps too. But he is also a male, which will hurt his case. Probably 6 months, out in 3.
>>
does this mean he will release the wu-tang tapes
>>
>>164471
Kek
Based /nba/
>>
>>164389
i was there when he trolled every black person alive by purchasing the forbidden wutang record...doing god's work
>>
>>164445
>Believing this meme.

I guess maddoff "got away with it" as well.
>>
>>164445
>>164471
yeah those poor niggers, they are so "oppressed".
>>
>>165187
>Fall guy does some time, so clearly its all balanced.

You're not really going to try and claim white collar crime is in any shape or form punished to the extent that the lower class faces are you?
>>
Leaf here. Can someone explain this video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPIQ_gyiHag

Despite the respectable le ebin trolling skills, he just seems like a shitty human being at the end of the day. Why is he so popular / endorsed by /pol/acks and /b/tards?
>>
>>165209
You said it yourself; he's exactly the kind of jackass they'd be if they had as much money and power.

But I don't think he's memeing or buying his way out of this one. You can only shit on the world for so long before it flips and dumps it right back on you.
>>
>>165229
irl memeing has gone too far. pool's closed were the good days - nothing malicious, just all in good fun.
>>
>>165240
>pool's closed were the good days - nothing malicious, just all in good fun.
I wish I could go back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.