[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggers no longer welcome in Missouri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: missouri_flag.png (53KB, 1195x1076px) Image search: [Google]
missouri_flag.png
53KB, 1195x1076px
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/naacp-travel-advisory-missouri_us_597f39e7e4b02a4ebb76e48c
>NAACP delegates have approved a travel advisory warning marginalized groups that “they may not be safe” if they go to Missouri because their civil rights are likely to be violated.

>The delegates voted Wednesday to nationally adopt the advisory, which was put in place statewide in June, according to the Springfield News-Leader. The advisory ― directed at people of color, women, people who identify as LGBTQ and those with disabilities ― cites recent legislation signed by Gov. Eric Greitens (R) that makes it even more difficult to sue for housing or employment discrimination.

>NAACP Springfield chapter President Cheryl Clay and other chapter members emphasized that this is not a boycott, but a warning and a response to the legislation.

>“Our ongoing issues of racial profiling, discrimination, harassment and excess violence towards people of color have been further exacerbated by the passage and signing of [Senate Bill] 43,” Clay said in a statement to the News-Leader.

>“Not all the communities have the desire or the will to do the right thing for people in their community,” Clay added. “Thus, this is why Missouri has earned the travel advisory for the whole state.”
>>
>>164053
>In addition to the bill, the advisory condemns the state for a number of issues dating back to the Missouri Compromise of 1819. Those include “racial and ethnic disparities in education, health, economic empowerment and criminal justice,” a “long history” of racial violence and harassment, and recent data that shows black drivers were 75 percent more likely to be pulled over by cops than white drivers in 2016.

>It also cites the racism that led to protests against University of Missouri in 2015 and a lawmaker’s comments on the House floor claiming that there’s a “distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being.”

>Just days before the national delegation voted, Missouri NAACP President Rod Chapel told The Associated Press that he thinks “everybody’s civil rights are now in jeopardy.”

>After the delegates approved the travel advisory, Chapel told the AP that he hopes the move will boost awareness. He said that the advisory will be up for ratification by the national board in October.
>>
Hopefully they add my state to the list
>>
>Job creators can't discriminate
>but the state can discriminate

They better add my literally who state up there.
>>
>>164053
I guess it is up to the advised whether or not the advice should be heeded.

Oh darn! My state is not in the NAACP's top 8 Myspace friends list...

It seems like the NAACP is just trying to influence policy in a superficial and meaningless way.

The moon isn't very hospitable to black people or any people for that matter. Is the moon on their list too? I can't hear you scream in space: "Muh first amendment is violated"
>>
>>164053
>implying mo isn't a complete shithole

got I hate even getting off the interstate there anymore
>>
>>164114
Be gone illiterate nigger.
>>
Make problems and there will always be people to respond to solve it, reasonable or not. Fucking NAACP places a travel advisory, but the idiots only make the problem worse. As the wise Morgan Freeman once said, the only way to make racism not a problem is not to make it a problem.
>>
>>164136
It's actually begone, one word. :^]
>>
Imagine a state made up only by straight white men. Who's going to do the labour work?
>>
>>164053
When can we do the same thing for white people? Missouri is the worst state of the US and has been since it was brought into the fold.
>>
>>164878

Messicans.
>>
>>164878
The less intelligent, or less powerful, straight white men.
>>
I knew when that law was passed the left and their chimps would lose their shit.

They love to be the perpetual victims. They don't want equality, because then their excuses for their cultural failures won't work.
>>
>>164878
what is like the entire history of civilization before 1950

by the way you can build robots these days anyway

by the way isn't it a little hypocritical to grandstand about human rights while proclaiming the difficulty of operating without bottomless pools of de facto slave labor?

i've always thought that was p. funny
>>
>>164136
So, where's your comma? Begone is a single word, or are you stupid?

If you're going to tell someone they're illiterate, prove that you -- at the very least -- are decently literate yourself.
>>
Missouri is #6 on federal gibs. Not surprised they are filled with rednecks
>>
>>164878
That's one of the gayest things I've ever heard
>>
It's Missouri were they ever welcome in the first place??
>>
>>166304
Put the blame on society, not the one's in it. At least, that's what they think.
>>
>>164053
Good news.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.