[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female student: USC threatened me because I said my boyfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: fat neckbeard anti-feminists.jpg (1005KB, 1827x4043px) Image search: [Google]
fat neckbeard anti-feminists.jpg
1005KB, 1827x4043px
http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/35082/
>A former football player was “railroaded” by a “rogue” Title IX office at the University of Southern California, according to a surprising source — his alleged “victim.”
>Zoe Katz, the captain of USC’s women’s tennis team, is accusing the university of not only ignoring her protestations that her boyfriend Matt Boermeester didn’t assault her, but threatening her for speaking up.
>Boermeester, a redshirt junior kicker, was suspended from USC in February after a neighbor saw the football player allegedly assault Katz a month earlier. That claim was repeated to a coach and then to the university Title IX office, according to the Los Angeles Times.
>The following “six-month” Title IX inquiry took the form of “repeated interrogations” plagued by “agendas, intimidation and falsehoods,” Katz wrote in a two-page statement dated Sunday given to The College Fix from her attorney.
>She denounced USC for conducting a “horrible and unjust” investigation: “Looking back, Matt never had a chance. Before he was even interviewed by the Title IX investigator, he was suspended from the University.”
>The allegations closely resemble those made in a lawsuit against Colorado State University–Pueblo by athlete Grant Neal, who was found responsible for rape after his girlfriend, an athletics staffer, said their sex was consensual. CSU–Pueblo recently settled with Neal.
>>
>>163654
>USC insisted she was ‘battered’ and afraid
>The university didn’t give an explanation last week when the athletics department said Boermeester “won’t return because of a student code of conduct issue.” A spokesperson Sunday said Boermeester is no longer a student.
>“I was told that I must be afraid of Matt, which I definitely was not and am not,” Katz wrote in her statement denouncing USC. “When I told the truth about Matt, in repeated interrogations, I was stereotyped and was told I must be a ‘battered’ woman, and that made me feel demeaned and absurdly profiled.”
>Instead she fears “further” retaliation from USC’s Title IX office, which she says isolated her by prohibiting her from speaking with Boermeester and even her own friends:
>Terrible and untrue things have been said about Matt by people who don’t even know him, including apparently the third party who contacted Title IX, and these bizarre assertions have been treated as fact in this investigation. Words, including mine, have been incompetently or intentionally misrepresented, misquoted and taken out of context, which should not be that surprising since no statements were recorded or verified.
>It’s one of the worst abuses of Title IX that Katz’s attorney has seen in his three decades in criminal law.
>“I don’t know the purported power of this Title IX agency, but Zoe is very fearful,” Kerry Steigerwalt told The Fix in a phone call Monday.
>>
>>163655
>The university unilaterally instituted a no-contact order between Katz and Boermeester and reprimanded her for speaking to a friend who was later called on to testify, Steigerwalt said.
>In February, a day after USC announced Boermeester’s indefinite suspension, Katz tweeted that the unnamed investigation was “false.”
>This tweet, or one like it, landed her an admonishment from the Title IX office to refrain from tweeting about the ongoing investigation, according to Steigerwalt.
>“You’re talking about a sophisticated woman who’s captain of the best tennis team in the country … and they are treating her like some little know-nothing,” he said.
>“USC stands by its investigation and the evidence, which includes accounts provided by multiple witnesses,” USC spokesperson Eddie North-Hage told The Fix in an emailed statement Monday. “As previously stated, student disciplinary records are confidential. If the students involved waive their confidentiality rights, the university will offer a detailed response.”
>Another spokesperson, Ian Chaffee, told The Fix he would forward a request to identify the principal investigator of Boermeester’s Title IX case. The Fix did not receive a response Monday night.
>Mark Schamel, Boermeester’s attorney, told The Fix he could not comment Monday night
>>
>TheCollegeFix

Anon plz
>>
>>163654
I don't like Trump. I still think Trump is a terrible president, but the fact that his Secretary of Education has met with men's rights groups about this could redeem his presidency.
>>
>>163671
http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/31/usc-kicker-matt-boermeester-domestic-violence-zoe-katz/

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-football/news/usc-kicker-matt-boermeester-kicked-off-team-title-ix-investigation-domestic-violence-allegations/dg3byezjmfem1eanpqj9glrjb

http://www.espn.com/espnw/sports/article/20210137/girlfriend-matt-boermeester-case-supports-former-usc-trojans-kicker

http://www.latimes.com/sports/usc/la-sp-matt-boermeester-removed-unfairly-girlfriend-says-20170730-story.html

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2017/07/usc-allegedly-dismissed-teams-kicker-over-false-domestic-violence-accusations/

http://thebiglead.com/2017/07/31/girlfriend-of-dismisssed-usc-kicker-says-title-ix-office-stereotyped-her-put-words-in-her-mouth/

http://reason.com/blog/2017/08/02/student-athletes-torn-apart-by-title-ix
>>
>>163654
Why do Uni's go to such lengths to defend an athlete? They're not even famous they don't matter.
>>
>>163692
what are you talking about? The man was an athlete and the Uni fucked him over. The woman was also an athlete and the uni ignored everything she said and threatened her when she wouldn't play the victim
>>
>>163672
I don't like Trump either, I wanted Jeb but he's got OUR best interests in mind so you better start pulling for him or you'll end up with Kamal Harris or someone like that and I bet you she won't be meeting with any non-sjw factions.
>>
>>163675
...yeah but I still don't like the content.
>>
>>163654
Part of my training for a job at a university forced me to go through a Title IX panel where they lectured us on potential scenarios and what we have to do should we come across them. It was horrible and when I asked what they do in cases where there is no physical evidence to confirm the allegations, the woman in charge snapped that they "follow protocol" in a very harsh tone which essentially told me to stop asking questions or I may be fired right then and there.

>>163675
>blacksportsonline
>>
>>163692
>muh reading comprehension
>>
>>163675
thank you

what's with all the no-name sources?
>>
Feminism means equality :^)
>>
TitleIX is frankly fucked.
The amount of corruption and pettiness endemic to the investigators is utterly alarming.
>>
>>163755
it's funny that some of the signs are "I don't need feminism because I am not a victim." Feminists at USC are threatening a woman just because she said she's not a victim.
>>
>>163713
These are small no name sources because nobody in the larger media would dare report on this. Exposing this kind of thing would shine light on the truth, which get in the way of the narrative.
>>
>>163713
>>163860
there's LA Times, they're one of the few mainstream media outlets which doesn't support the feminist narrative. ESPN has it, but I guess they couldn't avoid it since it is a big sports story.
>>
>>163700
I was going to make a snarky screenshot showing how to hide a thread before I remembered I was on /news/.
>>
>>163654
All of those women seem to have a terrible understanding of what feminism is
>>
>>163945
These days Feminism is just code for anti-male the same way diversity is code for anti-white.
>>
>>163945
if you think they don't, then you don't.
>>
>>163984
Nice logic sith lord
>>
>>163945
Seems like they are the actual, original feminists instead of the modern mainstream manhating feminazis that have taken over.
>>
>>164012
feminism has been trash since the start.

different rights /=/ inferior rights

all of the patron saints of the feminist religion are literally fucking insane, and the followers are a rot that eats at the center of our society- amusingly, as soon as they manage to termite their way through enough pillars they'll all end up as slaves again but never trust a lemming to realize it's about to run off a cliff.
>>
>>164015
Perhaps I should rephrase, I meant that the women in the pic represent what feminists claim they stand for (i.e. equality) and you are right, the fact that stuff like the SCUM manifesto are still a cornerstone of many feminists tells you all you need to know about this movement.
>>
>>163945
How?
>Lauren Souther: "I don't need feminism because I believe in equality not entitlements and suppremacy"
feminism is about giving women entitlements, and feminists are completely against equality.
>I don't need feminism because my brutal rape when I was 12 shouldn't be equal to a man seducing you while you were drunk
feminists think that if a woman gets drunk and hooks up with a guy, that's rape.
Near the bottom right you have "I don't need feminism because I am not a victim" which is completely accurate for this thread, where feminists are trying to force a woman to call herself a victim.
Feminism is shit, stop believing it's not. If you ACTUALLY support equality, you're an anti-feminist.
>>
If you're a non nu-male white male, then why haven't you moved out of commiefornia and to mother Texas?
>>
>>164059
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/texas-man-ordered-to-pay-more-than-67k-in-child-support-for-girl-who-isnt-his-daughter/wcm/00333b40-e634-47cc-b0f2-304ab4a9b116
>Texas man ordered to pay more than $67K in child support for girl who isn't his daughter
sorry anon, even mother Texas is a feminist now
>>
>>163654
women who go out of their way to defend the guy that beats them is a hing though,
I'm just saying.
>>
>>163672
>I don't like Trump but ___
>I'm not racist but ____
>I'm not a subhuman communist but ____

stop. just state your opinion without your cringy background info
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.