[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U.S., U.K., Ukraine, Others Begin Massive Military Drills In Georgia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

Some 2,800 troops from host Georgia, the United States, and six other countries have begun a major military exercise in the South Caucasus nation.

Georgian Prime Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili and other leaders on July 30 said they see the event as a substantial step toward their goal of one day joining NATO.

"These exercises will help Georgia to get closer to NATO standards and to strengthen stability in the whole region," Kvirikashvili said at the opening ceremonies at the Vaziani military base near the capital, Tbilisi.

Georgia's defense minister, Levan Izoria, called the scale of exercises "unprecedented" and said they "make clear the support for Georgia by the NATO member states, especially the U.S."

U.S. officials in the past have spoken favorably toward Georgian hopes of eventually joining NATO, a move Russia vehemently opposes.

At a 2008 summit in Bucharest, NATO leaders made a formal pledge that Georgia "will become a NATO member," but alliance leaders have moved warily toward that goal in the face of Moscow’s opposition.

About 1,600 U.S. troops and 800 Georgian soldiers are taking part in the two-week exercises, dubbed Noble Partner.

Troops from Britain, Germany, Turkey, Ukraine, Slovenia, and Armenia are also participating, with the United States deploying a mechanized company, including several Bradley infantry fighting vehicles and M1A2 Abrams battle tanks.

It is the third time the exercises have been held in Georgia, a country that has seen much-larger rival Russian encroach on its territory since its independence from the Soviet Union.

The Kremlin recognized Georgia's breakaway areas of Abkhazia and South Ossetia as independent countries after fighting a five-day war against Tbilisi in 2008, and Russia maintains thousands of troops in the two regions.

http://korrespondent.net/ukraine/3873890-smy-delo-protyv-pashynskoho-zakryto
>>
>>163249
They should be doing them in Poland considering Putin is about to invade Belarus.
>>
>>163252
>Putin is about to invade Belarus.
What for?
>>
>>163277
not him, but what has he invaded any country from the former soviet bloc for? it's in service of his hard-on for cold war era tactics

I don't know of any evidence that Belarus is his next target, but it wouldn't surprise me the least if we heard about Russian troops rolling in
>>
isn't Belarus practically rebranded Russia
>>
>>163294
>>163296
Yeah, Belarus is basically a Russian puppet; Putin has no reason to attack it
>>
>>163294
>not him, but what has he invaded any country from the former soviet bloc for?

he will be welcom as a liberator.
>>163324

yes. yes.. let the US propagand flow trough you goy..
>>
>>163340
you must be 18 years of age or older to post on this website
>>
god please not another war again please, this sounds like 2008 all over again
>>
>>163438

i like where it goes. USA will attack. russian will nuke and then everyone will start to hate americans more for turning baltics and east europe into nuclear shithole.
>>
>>163439
yeah of course you dont give a shit you dont live here asshole (btw no nukes will be used just another small scale conflict here compared to nukes. just my country will be fucked again)
>>
>>163447

dont care. i see all those countries which now border to Russian in the west of it as traitors of soviet union. they must be punished for their betrayal. they are scum and filth who are hastly trying to rewrite own russian story and who sold own arces to american jews. fuck them. they shall all burn in nuclear shoa for all i care.
>>
>>163494
learn history , we never wanted soviet union and personally i dont give a shit about americans or russians they can both go to hell as long as we are alright
>>
>>163542
>learn history , we never wanted soviet union
uhu sure.. thats why you always oposed the referendum about and shit yourself merciless when you meet people with soviet t-shirts. fucking piece of traitorous shit.

https://twitter.com/RussianEmbassyC/status/892759261662543873
>>
>>163568
lol you really need to read about this my ignorant friend, the tactics bolsheviks used, we were literally annexed we didnt join shit.
>>
>>163750
>, the tactics bolsheviks used

top kek. i remeber myself how whole east european CIA and nazis from all north Europe were beating locals in Estonia to get force the Soviet people into submission. who are you fulling my nazi whore?
>>
>>163804
are you baiting anon? i never said cia or nazis never used any tactics, it doesnt make commies the angels tho, i only choose the side of my country and dont care about all the big boys. i wish they all would fuck off.
>>
>>163814
>i never said cia or nazis never used any tactics

you said. you also are blabering about bolshevik tactics. i think you are just empty piece of troll shit trying to talk out the betrayal of the ex-soviet countries. fuck you.

USA had most violent citizen war but kept their country at all costs together. you were and are like rats, who run away as soon there came up some economical problems, which you still not solved until today.
>>
>>163816
>you said.
citation needed
>betrayal
kek shut up commie.
just interested where are you from?
>>
>>163824
>kek shut up commie.

yo! fuck! where are my 5 roubels!?
>>
>>163825
thet are distributed on your kgb account check again
>>
>>163827

top kek. american sheckel shlomo dont want to pay himself promissed 5 roubles.. sucker!
>>
>>163834
dumb shitposter
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.