[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LUSH is keeping the fidget spinner trend alive with its latest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 0

Fancy nails, music speakers and even nipple spinners are just a few things that have so far been created – and now LUSH is jumping on the bandwagon, with its very own fidget spinner bubble bar.
The bubble bar, which is made using natural ingredients such as sodium carbonate, cream of tartar, limonene, lime oil, lemon oil and grapefruit oil, is relatively small and comes decorated in pink, blue and yellow, on a white base.
The bar comes moulded around a wooden knob to hold it in place as you spin.
The spinner is small enough to sit perfectly between your fingers so that it can easily spin much like the real thing.
LUSH is keeping the fidget spinner trend alive with its latest bubble bar

Once in the water, the spinner creates a copious amount of bubbles, and the water turns yellow – and according to LUSH, the bar releases lemon and lime scents, making it one seriously refreshing bath.

Best of all, unlike other bubble bars, this one is reusable. It doesn’t take long for bubbles to form, so the bar only needs to be dipped in the water for a few minutes before you pop it back onto the side and let it mould back to its original form, ready for a future spin.
And as this bubble bar is only £4.95, it’s totally worth it – not just because it lasts, but because you get to play with a citrus-scented bubble bar as you condition your hair (which is much more fun than nearly dropping your phone in the bath, FYI).
The only downside is that the bubble bar is currently out of stock. I mean, it’s no surprise – as LUSH shared a video of the bubble bar in use and customers went pretty crazy for it.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/31/lush-is-keeping-the-fidget-spinner-trend-alive-with-its-latest-bubble-bar-6818321/#ixzz4oWjNe8Dj
>>
Cute, I might pick one up
>>
Ads disguised as a news story are not /news/
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.