[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magnitsky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 597ef29e210000a134fc95df.jpg (84KB, 630x445px) Image search: [Google]
597ef29e210000a134fc95df.jpg
84KB, 630x445px
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/bill-browders-senate-judiciary-committee-hearing_uk_597ee55ce4b02a4ebb7675a6

david blaine type stuff. economic warfare. its happening right in your own community. wake up you stupid fucking sheep!!
>>
>>163167
So the trump administration says and does outlandish things to distract from legitimate issues and you're only now realizing it and playing Paul Revere to 4cahn?

I think maybe I'm not the one who needs to get woke friend.
>>
>>163167

fucking jew wanted to rob russians of their recources and money. he was warned for 4 years to stop stealing russian shit without to pay taxes in russia. he got what he desrves and is just exploying the cadavre of some corrupt russian jew who failed to paid his mobmoney and was killed by the russian mob. now its fucking all putins fault and the west lost the whole russians market because of that. in a russian position americans would just assasinate this fuck and move on. i always am wondering why russians are letting this Brown fuck alive. usa would have killed him years ago already.
>>
>>163167
>huffingtonpost

Don't post fake news sites
>>
>>163247

top kek. jew detected.
>>
>>163167
Trump does what every politician does - do or say something ridiculous and shit stirring to slide something else under the table. He's an idiot in a political setting but he at least understands this, you do this a lot in business. This happened with the net neutrality FCC stuff and the travel ban a few months ago and how people only now are finding out or all the shit he pulled after the Syria airstrikes.

This is why I just don't care anymore and only focus on issues that concern me, as you should. Really, it's just not profitable to care about one's country or leaders in this day and age unless you're good at manipulating and tricking others, and I like my moral compass clean.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.