[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does 4chan think of the latest police scandal???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: ead.jpg (131KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ead.jpg
131KB, 500x500px
So I've been seeing this case all over my timelines today: People are pissed off with cops once again in the case of Jordan Norris.

18 yr old that was arrested on drug and gun charges in 2016. Norris was in possession of marijuana with the intent to distribute as well as 5 stolen weapons, which he was armed with when he was detained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOCxdzAxOk0

This video shows an alternate angle of what happened in Cheatham County Sherrif's Office when officers placed Norris in a sitting restraint chair, and tazed him up to 40 times.

At the end of the video, you can hear the lady officer say to Norris "There's a reason in there you want to live, you just gotta find it" (5:17)

Of course everyone is freaking out, losing their shit over the cop's actions in the video, but what we don't see is the moments leading up to the incident.

So what do you think? Was the incident prompted by Norris or the police? Was he resisting because he wanted them to kill him? Who is in the wrong here. Lmk
>>
Here's the first video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsup2UnyV8E

for reference. please link any additional details that I have not included
>>
>another drug addict dies
Who the fuck cares. Now he can shoot his marijuana in hell where he belongs.
>>
>>163164
Yeah except he didn't die and he didn't even file a lawsuit against the Sherrif's Office till a year after the incident, im just wondering why we're hearing of it for the first time now
>>
>>163166
He didn't even die? Cops are getting sloppy man. They had a chance to make the world better with this drug dealer and they missed it.
>>
>>163166
>im just wondering why we're hearing of it for the first time now
Why? what the fuck do you care how long it takes the news to report on some random lawsuit that probably took a year to file anyway
>>
>>163170
Because they aren't reporting on the lawsuit, the headline on all of these articles is "police torture poor 18 year old kid" making no mention of the suspect being armed with stolen weapons or inciting this kind of treatment from the officers
>>
>>163164
"...Shoot his Marijuana.." That is the most stupidest thing i've ever heard.

They have the man bound in a chair with cuffs and they hold the man down and say, "Stop resisting" Did anyone see the crazy in all this. When police don't see that hey have their suspect dead to rights, one needs no restraints.

However if you restrain, it give the suspect something to fight against, which is a way of resisting. So this shows a power struggle at the police level where there are none. It also show those with no power and their need to gain what is not even theirs.

Such stupid people.
>>
>>163171
Hey just a heads up, by the time you book the guy and treat him like shit, it doesn't matter what he did. You as the custodians of the law broke your own laws when you arrested, restrained, handcuffed and then tortured this man.

You guys fucked up. Just admit it, learn from your mistakes and move on.
>>
>>163172
I see the "crazy" in being repeatedly told to stop resisting, and continuing to do so because you want to be killed as a martyr for police brutality. It didn't work for this chump and now he's suing the PD
>>
>>163174
Watch how you talk when you're speaking with THE officer CLEETUS, motherfucker I am above the law do you hear me
loud and clear???
>>
>>163176
Hey shill. Why did you abandon the Seth Rich thread?
>>
>>163178
Don't know what that is, im only in 1 other thread rn and its in /pol so If I were you I would count up all those chromosomes one more time just to make sure you are in fact retarded
>>
>>163179
YOU LYING JEW BASTARD
YOU KIKES WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FLEE THE COUNTRY THIS TIME. TOO MANY PEOPLE KNOW
>>
>>163180
Sorry I don't argue with bots on the internet, keep it moving bozo
>>
>>163181
>Sorry I'm not replying to bots
>Replies to him anyway
Are you retarded?
>>
>>163183
Not falling for this one either, I know a bot when I see one bub
>>
>>163161
This is 'shocking'...
>>
They shall represent
>>
>>163161
I think it's not news.
>>
>>163161

these people should all be fired, fuck them
>>
>>163161
Today it was revealed that President Trump pushed Fox news to make up false statements and publish a false story which covered up Russia's hacking of the DNC and pinned them on an innocent man. That is the political scandal of today, not this.
>>
He's not black, so the media at large won't care so much. Probably only being reported on now so they can shit on the police.

People with weak stomachs shouldn't see how the sausage is made.
>>
>>163161
Didn't the POTUS give a green light to this kind ob behaviour?
>>
>>163161
Copfag here, that's not even remotely excessive force. Tasers are a restraining aid, meaning they can only be used to help get someone in handcuffs. Pain compliance is allowed to get someone in cuffs. He also only got dry tased, meaning no prongs went into him, for like 10-15 seconds until he could successfully be restrained again (looks like he actually just gave up resisting at that point). Dry tasing is just mildly annoying and somewhat painful. It's like those cheap "stun guns" at gun shows, it doesn't incapacitate a person it just zaps them and make them recoil away.

Excessive force would have been punching him in the head repeatedly for passively resisting (tensing up, pulling away, not giving up his hands). Punches are typically only allowable for active resistance (actually fighting to get away or with the intent of hurting the officer). This video just looks like the guys being a big meaniepants to you laymen. Stop having sympathy for shitheads. The guy being tased is the type of guy who would break into your house and rob you at gunpoint for a bit of drug money.
>>
>>163268
Scary moochy got fired, THAT'S the only news.
>>
>>163307
How did you feel about Trumps bump their head speech?

I figured it would be pretty stupid to fuck up an otherwise clean arrest just to give a scum bag a bonk on the head but otherwise I figure mow them all down.
>>
>>163307
Suck a fucking cock you Cuck faggot I hope you and your daughter get raped by wild niggers. Fuck police your corpses make me smile
>>
>>163307
I hope one day you have to come to terms with the emptiness of your career and the flimsy guise of justice which you don for power and inflated sense of self-importance
>>
>>163307
>Attacking a fleeing enemy.
that's pretty low. even our armies allow our enemies to retreat sometimes
>>
>163331
>don't hurt yourself on that edge

Maybe after you grow up and your balls drop you have some sense of reality.
Or no you won't, cause "the system man"
>fucking stupid people
>>
>>163331
The reason most of America gives zero fucks about shitheads getting tased the post
>>163307
People would lose their shit if they knew what mps can do
>>
>>163418
Well yeah we gotta track the vermin to their hideouts and see who they report to before we drone strike
>>
>>163331
Aww cute, an edgy teen found /news/. Did a big bad cop catch you with a nug and tell Mommy and Daddy on you?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.