[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Fires Communications Director Scaramucci After Just 10 Days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

WASHINGTON — President Trump on Monday removed Anthony Scaramucci from his position as communications director, the White House announced, ousting him just days after Mr. Scaramucci unloaded a crude verbal tirade against other senior members of the president’s senior staff.
“Anthony Scaramucci will be leaving his role as White House Communications Director,” Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the White House press secretary, said in a statement. “Mr. Scaramucci felt it was best to give Chief of Staff John Kelly a clean slate and the ability to build his own team. We wish him all the best.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html

Mr. Scaramucci’s abrupt removal came just 10 days after the wealthy New York financier was brought on to the West Wing staff, a move that convulsed an already chaotic White House and led to the departures of Sean Spicer, the former press secretary, and Reince Priebus, the president’s first chief of staff.
In a Twitter message just before 5:30 on Monday morning, just hours before the announcement about Mr. Scaramucci, Mr. Trump insisted that there has been “No WH chaos!”
The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci became public as Mr. Kelly, who replaced Mr. Priebus as the top adviser in the White House, began his first day in charge of the White House staff. He told aides gathered in early-morning staff meetings that he intended to impose a new sense of order and operational discipline that had been absent under his predecessor.
Mr. Scaramucci had boasted about reporting directly to the president, not the chief of staff. But the decision to remove him came at Mr. Kelly’s request, the people said.
>>
Is that a record for a senior White House official or is there someone that flamed out quicker?
>>
>>162823
Yes Mooch is now the speedrun champion.
The previous shortest employment for the white house comms director was 11 days. Mooch did it in 10.
>>
The fuckin white house is a godamn circus at this point.
>>
>>162820
They should make me Communications Director for 10 days so I can put it on my resume
>>
>>162832
You're dizzy already? But Mr Trumps wild ride has barely just begun. Wait till he starts using nuclear weapons, that's when the fun REALLY starts.
>>
>>162832
NO CHAOS!!
>>
>>162835
He hasn't even called for Martial Law yet!
>>
>>162837
Actually. He has threatened multiple mayors with sending in troops if they don't get their inner city niggers under control soon.
>>
JUST
>>
>talks shit about Bannon
>lasts 10 days
KEKd
>>
>>162838
wait are you pro or anti martial law, this post confuses me
>>
>>162849
It's complicated. On the one hand I want the marines to move into detroit and kill everything that moves, but on the other hand the niggers seem to be doing a great job exterminating themselves already and I don't want that to stop because of martial law.
>>
>>162849
well this didnt really answer my question man come on
it sounds like you're pro tho lol
back to /pol with you little fuddy duddy!
>>
FINE TUNED
I
N
E

T
U
N
E
D
>>
>>162849
He wanted communist nigger fags to die off.
>>
>>162869
right im just saying (and this is super off topic for the thread) that i was confused if he was interested in martial law as such or just when it was applied to those he was afraid of
>>
>>162869
>>162858
>>162838
yeah is anon like comfortable with martial law all over? like is he excited for it? like 'obedience to the law is freedom' and sh**?
>>
Out of the 4 shortest serving communications directors in White House history, the Trump administration now has 3 of the 4. Scaramucci, Dubke, Spicer. The one they don't have is Jack Koehler who was forced to resign under Reagan when it came out he was literally a Hitler Youth in Germany.

If they are cycling through comms directors at this much of a historical rate you have to ask yourself who the fuck is going to want to come work for them? What competent person? Sarah Sanders is alright but she isn't going to be able to change their message significantly. Nobody smart is going to want to be comms director, even if their messaging is brilliant they can simply be undercut by the latest Trump crazy tweets.
>>
>>162820
Wait, Sean Spicer left? Did anyone actually report on this, because I never saw shit.
>>
the mooch was straight GANGSTER. They should have kept him on! Dude is a badass! Put him on the Shark Tank panel then!
>>
boy, when Trump said you were fired he was NOT kidding! What a joke, running the country like his company, Trump is.
>>
>>162879
told it like it was, spared nothing, he WAS a badass
>>
GET RID OF SESSIONS AND ROSENSTEIN!! NO CRACKDOWN ON LEGAL WEED! AND THE DEA HEADS TOO!
>>
10 days is probably nearing a record for this administration
>>
This is the best laugh I've had months. This guy was great. He came, became the subject of media humilation, and left. What a guy.

I hear on top of selling his business for this job, he also missed his wife giving birth?
>>
>>162891
And she's divorcing him
>>
Who do you think will be next? Whoever challenges or embarrasses Trump surely. Rex Tillerson seems the most likely to challenge him since he's used to getting his own way and he seems fed up with being cockblocked on hiring by the WH. Embarrasses is a tough call but since Huckabee-Sanders is the most publicly visible, she has the most opportunities and the stress of having to constantly defend the white house's lies is going to get to her eventually. I can also see McMaster being tossed for insufficient loyalty/challenging Trump considering they've already clashed over troop numbers in Afghanistan and he seems to have a real respect for the position itself.
>>
>>162879
>>162882
Perfect qualities for a political communications director.
>>
Doesn't really matter in the end. The Trump White House has an expiration date, when the cases out NY break. The repubs will impeach him the week it drops, and never speak of him again.
>>
>All this libtard delusion
Mooch was there to out the leaker and get him fired. Priebus is gone, so mission accomplished.
>>
>>162968
>4D chess meme

Kek
>>
>>162968
wait so they hired a guy to be communications director, but his real job was to ~sniff out~ a leaker (and be a le badass XD), and then once he found the leaker who honestly might not be the leaker they fired him? and this is 4D chess? did you see Mooch's twitter bullshit? is the new way to think 4 moves ahead instead to not even think at all?
>>
It's gonna be a long four years.
>>
>>163033
*8 years
>>
>>163033
*dynasty ensured by martial law and secret police
>>
>>163034
16*
After his first two terms are over Trump will put on a wig and win as the first female president.
>>
>>163027
It's a game only mastered and understood by madmen
>>
>>162820
Anyone want to guess how long the new guy lasts?
>>
Fired after 10 days and divorced by your pregnant wife. What a guy.
>>
>>163036
Are you assuming xe doesn't identify as a woman already??
>>
bummer :(.... he was hillarious!!! oh well.... i guess it won't be such a shock when the swamp tries to replicate itself by hiring more swamp creatures..... HI!!!.... now BYE!!!.....
>>
>>162878
keep up
>>
>>163380
The funny thing about this post is that Trump, the man essentially voted in to clean the swamp, is the one who hired him.
>>
>>163478
fired him*
>>
>>163321
Grab himself by the pussy
>>
Leads one to wonder why he was hired in the first place...
>>
>>164884
We Trump supporters know it very well.
>>
>>162875
Don't forget you'll be publicly humiliated for doing your job. Sessions is the only one actually working effectively and loyally on a Trumpian agenda and Trump blasts him for respecting the rule of law.
>>
>>162928
My money's on tillerson. The generals all have reason to stay out of a need to keep orange fingerprints off the black box, or to talk Trump out of starting a war with North Korea over twitter, but tillerson could be doing so many other things with his time that don't involve being undermined by a less effective businessman.
>>
>ITT most not realizing that Scaramucci was fired because he already did the job he was hired for
You never learn.
>>
Will the "REAL ENEMY" of the State please stand up! hmm... Why is everybody standing?
>>
>>162893
>>162891
wew
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.