[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea vs The World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 205x115px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 205x115px
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/07/30/us-allies-ready-to-use-overwhelming-force-in-north-korea-general-says.html

Why is it everyone believes they have a right to threaten and interfere with North Korea?
Aren't they a sovereign nation?
Their "suffering rate" is less than other Countries, even with the famines and camps.
By comparison the Unites States has a higher percentage of prisoners.
In all honesty this all seems like a convient excuse for South Korea to expand North because they've run out of real estate, and America has probably struck an economic or military deal with them.
>>
any invasion of the north by the south would be an unmitigated economic disaster as they were swarmed under by refugees from the north with no actual marketable skills, all while having to rebuild 4/5 of seoul due to the rain of artillery from DPRK HART sites situated on the DMZ.

there's no real advantage, save perhaps a geopolitical one in nudging up against the chinese border (which may well start WWIII on it's own) from conquering the north.
>>
>>162536
>The World

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>in reallife 70% of the world is actually against USA and for north korea.
>>
>>162546
Maybe in your dreams, Commie.
>>
>>162548
this is the only time on 4chan I've seen the word commie attributed to an actual communist.
>>
The "ready to use" is assuming NK actually does something other than talk shit. NK has talked shit for literally forever and there have been no military retaliations yet. North Korea is literally making sure everyone knows what it's missiles can do now and want us to know they might use them, of course we are going to talk about what to do. There will likely never be an all out act of war with NK that is not provoked by their own military action due to fear of others using it as a political excuse to side with NK which could easily lead to a world war, this goes for pretty much all countries and not just the United States.
>>
>>162548

fuck yourself, Nazi. USA put massive sanctions against north-coreans not allowing them any trades unless it is aproved by USA or UN. CIA frisked and literally sank ships of countries which tried to make business with north coreans.

people there starved not becaue north-coreans had nothing to eat or cant buy food outwards. its because americans baned food trade with north corea 5 years before. all their money is frozen on bank accounts.
>>
>>162555
Hi there Kim. Just a warning. You have 1 week before Trump attacks you. The bombers are ready to wipe you out. So you better do something while you still can.
>>
>>162556
>Hi there Kim. Just a warning.

haha.. hey there Adolph. cant wait to see you those attacks. chinks got many new weaponry to test on your fat faggot army.
>>
>>162558
DO IT YOU SMALL DICK FAGGOT
>>
>>162559

lol... stoping the time now cocksucker..
>>
>>162562
You better act now. By the time you see it coming it will be too late, you know it bitch.
>>
>>162563

lol.. nazi sucker trying this hard..
>>
>>162536
This is misinformed to the point that you must be trolling. South Korea are the last ones who want to expand North. They have no interest in the real estate, the economic effects of absorbing all these poor NK citizens would be devastating to SK's economy. There is no incentive to free NK when they certainly have artillery in range of Seoul (city of 10 million!!) and could do significant damage no matter how quickly they were overwhelmed by an invasion. Would you risk a city larger than NYC being leveled just for the chance to feed some starving people? Might be the right thing to do but risks are too great.
>>
>>162555
Most of the sanctions on NK came from the entire UN and not the USA, in fact in looks to me like the EU has just as many on it if not more than the USA.

>>162566
Also, this guys gets it.
>>
>>162546
Literally no one is for north korea, even china is getting sick of little kimmies shit more and more.
>>
>>162536
>By comparison the Unites States has a higher percentage of prisoners.
I dunno. Seems like the "prison" rate of north korea is somewhere around 99.999%. Don't think even the USA can reach that.
>>
>>162555
Threatening to blow up half the world comes with consequences, especially if your country produces nothing worthwhile.
>>
>>162536
Our righteous 2nd amendment, if applied at a global scale, might argue that they deserve to develop the arms necessary maintain sovereignty.
>>
>>162536
you can't be this stupid
>>
>>162555
all the North had to do was change it's behavior and the sanctions would have been lifted
don't blame the US leftie
>>
>>162536
Who cares about North Korea. The left are the greatest threat to our country, and we won't be safe until we start going after them, medieval style. Public torture and executions are the best way of keeping degeneracy in check!

http://dailysignal.com/2017/07/26/yes-left-really-greater-threat-west-russia/
>>
>Why is it everyone believes they have a right to threaten and interfere with North Korea?

Shit, I dunno maybe because these brainwashed morons keeps threating to nuke the rest of the world so the rest of the world could give into their demands?
And the only reason why they haven't yet is becaise they can't backup their claims and are protected by China?

The day China stops giving a fuck about that useless shithole, they will came back to being the pussies they always were.
>>
>>162556
Don't be stupid. Even the U.S. under Trump knows damn well that DPRK artillery as well as their conventional arsenal would cause tremendous damage to Seoul. No their artillery wouldn't killed millions of people alone, have a few nukes throw at the south and you'd have millions of casualties.
>>
>>162626
>Who cares about North Korea.

HAHAHA! looks like "Zhe World" lost hard in this one. eternal anglo buttmad in few posts again.
>>
>>162680

please americunt.. go ahead.. start the war.
>>
>>162680
He will. Everyone knows. Look at the panicked attempts of China at hiring translators and building facilities on their border. They know millions of NK refugees are coming.
>>
>>162724
>He will. Everyone knows.

hahahaha.. (suddenly Soviet union all over the map again with NATO fighting on 4 fronts in a same time.)
>>
>>162555
lol nk has put alll that on itself
>>
>>162725
This will not be a conventional war. Which is why it's important for Trump to have a good relationship with Putin. If the two biggest nuclear superpowers are on good terms then nothing can stand in their way. What is China going to do? What are the Muslim nations going to do? Nothing. Trump and Putin can divide up the world as they see fit.
>>
>>162729
>This will not be a conventional war.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

no.. it will be not. USA airfleet be go down in middle east and North Corea when russians will unite back to soviet union with chincks welcomening new year in Tokio. and then the USA will get a land of happy nuclear fireworks.
>>
>>162732
It's you again Kim. Do you never sleep you fat retard?
>>
>>162729
Russia would not add anything other than nukes, and the individually the U.S. and China each have enough nukes to destroy the world several times over so pragmatically, that adds nothing . In a conventional war Russia couldn't do much to China.
>>
If you really don't think Trump will use nukes first chance he gets you are out of your mind. He has never fought fair once in his entire life. Why would he start now.
>>
>>162737
>Russia would not add anything other than nukes

lol. fucking amerifat retard.
>>
>>162556
You must be at least 18 years of age to post on 4chan, kid
>>
>>162740
If you really think trump will use the nuclear option you are really out of your mind. He has never had a set of balls before, why would he grow any now? And (more seriously) the international repercussions would literally, actually, completely ruin our reputation and disintegrate the trust of our foreign alliances. You must be a retard or underage b& if you think nukes are anything more than a threat deterrent. (Why the fuck would we bother when we could drone strike them into submission and shell their cities from sea and never even risk the chance of losing face over an unnecessary nuclear detonation, which if you notice, nukes haven't been used in warfare since hiroshima, even though we've faced great threats. Hmmm I wonder why, maybe if you were old enough that your brain was fully developed you'd understand that both warfare and international relations have nuance and can't be solved by HURR DURR BLOW IT UP BIG KABOOM YAY)
>>
>>162744
JUST WATCH!
>>
>>162746
And you respond with a child's argument, furthering my point that /pol/babbies are children. Congratulations.
>>
>>162555
Do you even know what a Nazi is?
>>
>this whole thread
I was going to try and start a discussion but I think /k/ actually unironically might have less shitposting
>>
>>162977
Good. This board is for serious /news/ men only. Now fuck off you Nigger.
>>
Turn that place into an ashtray!!! Then build the world's biggest wallmart.
>>
>>162995
Seriously. If I were Trump I would have wiped out those NK Commies first day I took office. What do we have nukes for if we don't use them.
>>
>>162996
Right fuck all those fish face rice eating bitches!
>>
>>162997
NUKE THE GOOK
>>
>>162536
We have nukes because it keeps other people from using them on us.
Imagine you make a pipe bomb that can blow up your neighbors house, but it takes a minute or two to go off. So your neighbor makes a pipe bomb as well. Now because you both have bombs, neither one of you can use them. Because as soon as someone does, the other person will do the same.
>>
>>163001
Are you saying there would be world peace if only every household had nuclear weapons?
The ancap dream is real!
>>
>>162999

i just reported this thread to north Korrean embassy. thank you for the great work and have a nice day.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/634272/chinese-consulate-united-states-shooting-los-angeles-michael-lopez-gun-crime
>>
>fox news
Knowingly spread a false story regarding the death of seth rich and tormented his family for the sake of rallying trump's base under a conspiracy.
>>
>>163366
Who the fuck is Seth Rich?
>>
>>163366
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.