[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poll: Half of Trump voters say Trump won popular vote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: poll.jpg (144KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
poll.jpg
144KB, 1160x629px
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/07/26/trump-clinton-popular-vote-240966

>Roughly half of voters who said they voted for Donald Trump last November, 49 percent, believe Trump won the popular vote, according to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll. That's compared to 40 percent who say Democrat Hillary Clinton won.

>Overall, a majority of voters, 59 percent, believe Clinton won more votes than Trump, but 28 percent believe Trump won more votes.

>Respondents were asked which presidential candidate won the national popular vote and the Electoral College after Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach — the vice chair of Trump’s controversial Presidential Advisory Commission on Electoral Integrity — said in a televised interview last week that "we may never know" whether Clinton won the popular vote.

>The president himself asserted in late November that he won the popular and the electoral vote. "In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally," Trump tweeted.

>A report from the Federal Election Commission, compiled earlier this year from official state election results, credits Clinton with winning nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump out of a total of almost 137 million votes cast.
>>
He did win the popular vote. You have to discount the 5 million illegal/dead votes.
If you did an honest recount without all the (((tricks))) from the democrats you find that Trump won the popular vote by a wide margin.
>>
>>161189
Wonder how they worded the survey, he did win the majority of votes if only referring to electoral votes.
>>
>Liberals think all those illegals in Ca actually count
>>
>>161190
>>161193

>Muh god emperor is perfect and everybody loves him. There's no way he could have lost

Kek
>>
>>161210
Um. You do know that he won? Right?
>>
>>161210
>There's no way he could have lost
I've got bad news for you
>>
>>161211
>>161212

As in lost the popular vote, which is what this thread is about.

Keep up.
>>
>>161218
As in the vote that means nothing lol
>>
>>161189
And 100% of liberals still think the popular vote means diddly squat in a democratic republic. Just love it when paste eaters accuse people of being stupid for not enjoying the paste
>>
>>161252
No. Liberals think the popular vote is important but its actually worth diddly squat.
>>
>>161256
>>>161252 (You)
>No. Liberals think the popular vote is important but its actually worth diddly squat.
Really? If you think 'liberal' means the right of the masses should supersede the rights of the individual then you aren't liberalling right.
Most self proclaimed don't even know what the world means.
>>
>>161259
It is worth diddly squat. The vote is designed to be tilted towards those in rural areas, because the founding fathers knew that the rednecks who would thrive in those areas 200 years in the future would have superior genetics to the blacks and liberal cucks in the prosperous cities. Democracy isn't about every individual having an equal say regardless of their class or race, it's about the truly cunning breaking the weak. The electoral college and the gerrymandered districts are on our side democucks, you'll be powerless as we shove our bigoted but necessary tactics down your throats.

Why do you think we all support Trump? When confronted with not paying taxes for several years during his debate with Clinton, how did he reply? That's right, by claiming it made him smart. Trump is somebody who is willing to do whatever it takes to dominate. And we will happily be dominated by him, as he cuts the taxes for the rich and enriches himself, because as he drinks Putin's cum, we will swallow Trump's cum. So then as we cum over the liberals and minorities we will truly show the strength of our heritage, as we cover the world in Putin's glorious spunk. Eventually all will come to see that we were wrong to naively believe elections should be fair and unhampered. Because when you give everyone an equal voice, we will lose.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/?ex_cid=rrpromo
>>
>>161308
Er who said I believe that elections should be one vote one person across the board? I don't want mob rule, hence why I am for a democratic republic. Our founding fathers where much more able to predict human nature than you are.
>>
>>161224
Which is funny because Trump is still obsessing over losing the popular vote.

You can't claim that it doesn't matter, while at the same time making up bullshit excuses about non-existent voter fraud to explain why he doesn't have a mandate from the majority of voters.

But keep trying because it's hilarious.
>>
>>161324
>But keep trying it's hilarious
Lol ok
>>
>>161308

I don't even know if this post is serious or a joke. I don't know if this is supposed to be pro-Trump or anti-Trump. It is simultaneously worded to be anti-left on the surface while it is also phrased to make right wingers look like drooling retards. We have gone so far past Poe's law that I literally can no longer comprehend what the fuck is this even.
>>
>>161324
>>161210
>>161218

No possible way this isn't bait or a paid Clinton shill.

It's just not possible to be this retarded without it being intentional
>>
>>161358
It's okay snowflake
>>
The Dem leadership wishes to continue the flood of illegal immigrants to import free voters, nothing more.

Keep in mind the states with the highest concentrations of illegals have little to no voter ID laws, and in the case of California, will actually provide them with a drivers' license, which can aid them in illegally voting.
>>
>>161378
this. every shitlib I've ever argued with will deny this without knowing anything of their laws.
>>
Polls are BS. Did you not figure that out during the elections. Every poll but 2 said HRC would win.
>>
>>161384

But she won the popular vote, so the national polls were right. It's that key state polls that were wrong, which is far more important since the election ended up hinging on those few states.

Plus claiming that all polls are wrong all the time because they can sometimes be wrong is dumb. By that logic, if you get one math problem wrong, nobody should ever ask you for help with math because you are always wrong. It's a pattern of failure that makes someone untrustworthy. Now obviously everyone has their own personal cutoff for what constitutes a pattern, but across the elections over the years polls have not been wrong often enough to be considered highly unreliable. Just look at all the special elections in 2017, polling in all of those were accurate, the Republican won. The margin might not have been exactly accurate, but all were within the margin of error.
>>
>>161316
I'm agreeing with you. I'm fine with every person's vote counting the same as long as they're people I can agree on. To weed it out we should install poll taxes, property requirements, and literacy tests. These are all historically proven to keep democracy essentially intact, while allowing the elites to safely keep their thumb on the minorities. Oh and there should be a religious test to keep the Muslims and the Jews from holding sway over us.
>>
>>161339
I'm being dead serious. The feminists have been conspiring with the Jews for generations on how to emasculate the Master race. The only way to pave our way forward is to not be ashamed of our masculinity, and what's more masculine than semen? Trump loves the masculine, authoritarian nature of Putin, so he works with him, even when it's not to our national interest. He takes from his playbook by undermining faith in the voice of his critics (biased outlets like the wsj need to burn), flaunting his masculinity (if only I had hands as big as his), and seeking to undermine the rule of law.

We all know he won't share his tax returns because they contain something embarrassing, and we all know he fired Comey to relieve the pressure of being investigated. We simply don't care because of Nietzche's philosophy. It's clear that the strong are supposed to rule the weak, and Trump's success in maintaining his father's fortune through many unprofitable years and his bravery in publicly mocking the disabled. By swallowing his constant lies, we become more loyal to the cause he represents; whatever is good for Trump. Laugh all you want, but when we get to take credit for his victories, we will always be in the right.
>>
>>161407
Well, you're really gay. Trump's a fucking fatass who lifts LGBT flags and snorts coke'n'cum under the desk with Pence, my man, he's certainly not any icon for masculinity. Same goes for Putin, who's a wrinkly old fuck I or anybody in my boxing club could fucking flatten.

I do agree with you on one thing, though. That little Nietzchean tidbit that the strong should rule the weak. Thus by that rule, the strongest members of society, the ones who worked to the bone to get their fortunes, the ones who have shed blood for America, the ones who are the most physically able and the most intelligent. Fuck all the bureaucrats, the whiny left and right, the faggots and niggers and feminists and white trash and immigrants, fuck the media, all of that, but the problem is that Trump is a washed up TV celebrity of no real importance in real estate outside New York. The richest and most powerful should take the reins, and at the end of the day, they win the victories that matter. So I see nothing wrong with siding with the Jews or whoever is winning at the moment (which, I shouldn't have to say, is not Trump). Get on the wagon or eat fucking dust, kid, you don't get to share any victories you don't make yourself.
>>
>>161409
I don't agree with anything you said.

The richest and most powerful can go fuck themselves for all I care. Individual rights and Christian/American values should rule the land. God bless.
>>
>>161407
I still can't tell... Jesus. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>161190

Fpbp
>>
>>161413
That's because you're neither rich nor powerful and you're probably proficient in nothing.

>Individual rights
Agreed. Every man should have right to his own destiny. And if that destiny is to control others', then so be it. If a man lets his destiny be taken by another man, just like you worship your federal and state and local governments, you can burn for all anyone cares.

>Christian/American values
>God bless
Fuck God. God and his followers have no strength - they rely on others to believe in them and give them money. Unnecessary charity, cuckoldry, and anti-intellectualism at its finest. It's very odd that you believe you should be ruled by God and yet propagate individual values - you sound like a fucking commie leftist who's unaware of how deep his doublethink goes.
>>
>>161426

Holy snivelling snickershits.

>Fuck God. God and his followers have no strength - they rely on others to believe in them and give them money. Unnecessary charity, cuckoldry, and anti-intellectualism at its finest. It's very odd that you believe you should be ruled by God and yet propagate individual values - you sound like a fucking commie leftist who's unaware of how deep his doublethink goes.

Jesus Christ, man. I haven't cringed so hard in ages.

Show me on the doll where Religion touched you.
>>
>>161430
Buddy, I contributed more to my local parish when I was a kid than you've ever done, I can fucking guarantee, until I realized they were asking for something from nothing. I don't hate religion, I despise God, because he's just like any bureaucrat or shitlicking politician. If people want to be lorded over, then that's fine, doesn't mean all of us want to be.

As I said - people should do what they want to in life, and I don't want to give out needless charity. I don't think you do, either. Would you raise another man's kid? Would you let your wife get fucked by another man? Would you allow your job to get taken by another man? No? Then why support a meaningless cause where you're allowing yourself to be controlled by others? Same shit, different smell. And then you have the gall to talk about individual rights and values. Fuck you. Communism is the worst meme of the post-19th century era
>>
>>161431
Whoa, I think you got confused, I'm not the other anon you were talking to, I was just taken aback by the pure essence of fedoralord in your post up there.
>>
>>161388
>But she won the popular vote, so the national polls were right.

She won the popular vote by an extremely insignificant margin

Almost 40% of the eligible voters in the US didn't even vote

The difference in the popular vote means nothing against polling data
>>
These people need to be gassed. Civil war when?
>>
Lordy, has anyone ever studied how POTUS is elected? It is NOT by the Popular Vote. Try Electoral College . . .
>>
>>161390
>I'm agreeing with you. I'm fine with every person's vote counting the same as long as they're people I can agree on. To weed it out we should install poll taxes, property requirements, and literacy tests. These are all historically proven to keep democracy essentially intact, while allowing the elites to safely keep their thumb on the minorities. Oh and there should be a religious test to keep the Muslims and the Jews from holding sway over us.
I see what you are trying to do there. Trying to equate believing in a representative republic with old race and class based voting laws. However I'll give you a little something; if a person doesn't pay income tax, then they shouldn't have a a vote. If you don't have skin in the game you shouldn't play. If it isn't your money being spent by the government then you shouldn't have a voice in what is done with it. The old property rules worked because only land owners paid taxes, now we have an income tax. Color, class, and race has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>161426
Haha the edge is real
>>
>>161418

>another person can't figure it out either
>>161339 here, welcome to the club, brother. The ride probably only gets wilder from here.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.