[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sperm count in western men dropping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6338.png (282KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6338.png
282KB, 1024x878px
In the united states mens sperm count is dropping compared to those of other nations

Source : http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/health/sperm-counts-declining-study/index.html
>is this cause of femminisim ;)
>>
>>161031
Globalists are trying to depopulate the world
>>
>>161041
right, and the answer is to get rid of EPA, spray our vegetables with chemicals known to cause development defects, and spew more greenhouse gasses.
that'll do the trick.
thanks for saving us, trump!
>>
>Source CNN

Yeah, this seems credible. That news organization has stepped on every fake news rake in the backyard, smacking themselves in the face.

Men are doing just fine.
>>
>>161031
who cares?
no thinking man wants to have kids anyways, we always just get conned into it by the clock ticking egg freezers
>>
>>161031
>>is this cause of femminisim ;)

birth control pills by the millions get flushed into public water systems. what do you think?

>After the active ingredient in most birth control pills has done its duty preventing pregnancy, it begins a second life as a pollutant that can harm wildlife in waterways.

>Not only is ethinyl estradiol quite potent — creating "intersex" fish and amphibians — but it is very difficult to remove from wastewater, which carries it into natural waterways.

>The body of a fish or a frog reacts to EE2 as if it were a natural estrogen, "demasculinizing" male animals...

>It's not yet clear if levels of EE2 found in waterways affect mammals' reproductive cycle, she said.

https://www.livescience.com/20532-birth-control-water-pollution.html
>>
>>161068
>>161031

>The fertility of a generation of men is being put at risk because a hormone found in the Pill is getting into drinking water, scientists fear.

>Experts believe the hormone could be getting into drinking water and affecting men's sperm counts.

>Scientists believe the synthetic oestrogen can feminise-fish at levels as low as one part per billion.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-105466/Fertility-timebomb-drinking-water.html
>>
>>161050

>DURR
>>
>>161074
Kind of scary how easy it is to fuck with the water supply.
>>
>Stop spraying crops with chemicals and stop putting estrogen in our food to lower western men testosterone.
>Oh, i almost forgot that's part of the (((elite))) plan to destroy white countries and western civilization.
>>
radio luminescense,
i dont think other countries give actual data
>>
>>161068
I don't know about animals but Ethinyl Estradiol affects humans 100% since it is given during hormone therapy, i use it because of it.
If they have found it in water then you can be sure that it affects men too.
Of course, the establishment will try to hide its presence in water with lies and deceit.
>>
>>161068
> Look by yourself.
https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc/medicine/16780
>>
>>161031
Sorry bob but your statistic is biased. Those figures are based on a random sampling of patients.. which is all fine and good except the majority of men in america dont go to the doctor AT ALL. We prefer to live hard die young.. so what we are seeing is middle class pencil pushers with insurance have a lower sperm count than the hard working lower class male... who would have thought?
>>
>>161161
Why is cnn reporting on it then?
>>
>>161138
Filtering water properly requires time, money, and innovation. Time is infinite when it comes to any government, money is consistently in crisis (in my state due to local and federal politicians), and innovation is hampered by lower sciences and education funding (again, local and federal). Neither side particularly cares about water quality because it doesn't have immediate, obvious effects on them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.