[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hate speech" my ass.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: 1-jJ3W0CeAPVM0-V9LRaLbPQ.png (99KB, 1331x938px) Image search: [Google]
1-jJ3W0CeAPVM0-V9LRaLbPQ.png
99KB, 1331x938px
Richard Dawkins banned from giving speech on radio:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40710165

Remember people, Richard Dawkins doesnt just hate Islam - he hates ALL religions. Hes an atheist - and hating a religion is NOT illegal. Religion is simply ideology - you have the right to question it and talk shit about it. He has been banned for "Islamophobia" - which is deeply inaccurate - Dawkins doesn't have any sort of irrational fear of Islam, he discusses the true flaws of all faiths. Christopher Hitchens did the same thing. Dont let your freedom of speech be removed by liberal scumbags who are just making the world worse.
>>
>>160563
Islam is a protected class, he should have known better than to mock the golden calf
>>
hebdo effect
>>
>>160563
Witness the hypocrisy of the left. When he was rigging on christianity he was their hero and became THE idol of atheism but now that he dares to apply the same standard to islam he is turned into the evil villain by the same people. Pure insanity.
>>
>>160563
I wonder if he realized that his followers were the true sheep.
He's gone on for decades about Christians and that their believes are garbage, and his followers lapped it up. He must of been so proud of himself as he thought he was setting a generation of minds down the logical path.
But now he applies the same criticism to a different religion and his followers want to eat him alive.
>>
>>160563
Too much muslim bashing, not enough kicking dirt on christians
>>
>>160666
He literally focuses more on christians
>>
Why is it ok to talk bad about Christianity but not about Islam?
Explain yourself Shitlibs.
>>
>>160666
>not enough kicking dirt on christians
Hi there Satan.
>>
>>160563
Nietzsche's spinning in his grave.
>>
>>160881
>expecting libs in this thread
>>
>>160563
Irrational fear of islam
What? What is so irrational in fear of extremists ideology?
>>
>>160887
I think both extremes are wrong. The far left is ignoring the large portions of Islam ideology (hatred of Jews, women, homosexuals, etc.) while far right thinks every Muslim is a terrorist/condones terrorism (i.e. irrational fear of Islam).
>>
>>160890
I've been to Iraq. As long as you carry a weapon they will respect you, they are friendly and it does indeed seem that not every Muslim is an evil terrorist.

But as soon as you go in plain and hear what they say in private it becomes very clear very fast that there is no such thing as a Muslim civilian. ALL of them are radical anti western maniacs that want to slaughter Europe. Even the children.
Islam is a satanic death cult that wants to destroy everything humanity has achieved. They hate life.

Never trust a Muslim.
>>
>>160891
Do you really think that every Muslim wants to slaughter Europe? And I'm not just talking about the people who live in the Middle East. There are many Muslims working in the west who may have bad values with respect to women and gays, but I don't think everyone wants to destroy the west. They literally go to the west because of how shit the place where they came from was. I don't think they want to see it destroyed.
>>
>>160892
Yes. Every last one of them. Arabs are fine. Muslims are the spawn of Satan that must be exterminated if humanity wants to survive.
>>
>>160628
>must of
must HAVE
>>
>>160895
don't put words in my mouth
>>
They mix contradicting information to get the result they want: more hate towards Islam.
All religions are shit but the system is even more vicious and evil..
>>
>>160615
>>160628

>It was his fans who cancelled his appearance at an event

lol, you mindless vultures will make any attempt to create some trite political point in your favor
>>
>>160914
yeah it was drumpf once again cracking down on free speach
curse him!
>>
>>160892
>Do you really think that every Nazi wants to slaughter Jews? And I'm not just talking about the people who live in Germany. There are many Nazis working in Poland who may have bad values with respect to jews and gays, but I don't think everyone wants to destroy the Jews. They literally go to the east because of how little Lebensraum the place where they came from had. I don't think they want to see it destroyed.
>>
>>160892
No, they just wan to turn Europe into a muslim shithole like the place they came from but leave the stupid westerners as some kind of slave class like it already kinda is. The stupid europeans work, the muslim overlords demand and sack in the gibbs.
>>
>>160881
Liberals aren't a monolith.
>>
>>160892
>Do you really think that every Muslim wants to slaughter Europe?
Yes. If they didn't want global sharia (muslim law) they wouldn't be Muslim.
>>
>>160955
>>160955
Yes they are. You're all exactly the same.

And they all think they're uber unique. Lol
>>
>>160563
hating a religion is sectarianism though. I would say he's more of a secularist. I myself think secularism is the way to go instead of waging the religious wars sectarianism is known for like ISIS.
>>
>>160892
This may or may not be correct as it is from my grandfather.

The muslims are a reformation of the muhammedans.

The muhammedans were mostly peacefull, they even used a bible quite like the christians. however someone decided to reform the faith.

This was done using voilent methods. These methods are evident in the current faith we call islam.

Therefore islam never was and is still not a peacefull religon.

It shuld also be treated as such as it poses a threat to modern society.

I must apologise for my english,
That was what i had to say.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.