[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Said To Consider Replacing Jeff Sessions With Rudy Giuliani

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1923.jpg (35KB, 529x352px) Image search: [Google]
1923.jpg
35KB, 529x352px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U_05uPYbis

In internal conversations, Trump has recently pondered the idea of nominating Giuliani, a stalwart of his campaign.
Even before last week's blast at Sessions in a New York Times interview, Trump had expressed fury at Sessions — also one of the first prominent Republicans to back the Trump campaign — for recusing himself from the Russia investigation.
And in a Monday morning tweet, Trump referred to "our beleaguered A.G." not investigating Hillary Clinton.
Our thought bubble: Trump often muses about possible personnel moves that he never makes, sometimes just to gauge the listener's reaction. So the Giuliani balloon may go nowhere.

As Axios reported Saturday, Newt Gingrich — who also went all-in with the Trump campaign — may take a more visible, frequent role as a defender as Trump girds for battle with special counsel Bob Mueller.
Giuliani would have a tough time getting 50 Republicans senators to vote to confirm him. He was such an early and ardent Trump backer that he wouldn't be seen as an independent guardian of the department in these tumultuous times.
In fact, the nomination could be seen as Trump throwing gasoline on a fire. And Giuliani's stop-and-frisk police policy as New York mayor, and clients since then, also would be controversial with many senators.

https://www.axios.com/exclusive-trump-ponders-rudy-giuliani-for-attorney-general-2464579234.html
>>
>>160422
Does Trump even need to replace Sessions in order to fire Mueller? Is that his only course of action or can he do it some other way?
>>
>>160425
It would be most elegant if Sessions happens to fall in disfavor with the president because of a matte unrelated to russia, wich then forces him to fire, and the new AG just happens to think the investigation is bull and stops it.
Leaves Trump squeaky clean.
>>
>>160422
Whelp, time to start digging and find out how Giuliani is connected to Russian oligarch money laundering into NY real estate...
>>
YES GIULIANI
GOD YES
>>
>>160422
>Giuliani
I remember this fucking Cock I had to deal with his retardation as my mayor

Fuck this administration
I thought we were draining the swamp? Fucking memes
>>
>>160481
aw. are you still sad that he kicked all those shit niggers out of manhattan?
>>
>>160427
No it doesn't. The dems already said they would hire a investigator if trump or any of his peons fired Mueller. That's just ignoring that anything the ag does would reflect on the president and no one is gonna buy that Trump had zero involvement in a firing of a man that's looking into his family
>>
>>160541
Difference is that no one gives a fuck what those commie dems do. They can hire ten private investigators. Who cares.
We all know the conclusion of a dem investigation. They have zero credibility.
>>
>>160541
>>160551
It's not the Dems that are going to rehire him, it's the Senate Intelligence Committee. There's Republicans in the committee like Susan Collins, Rubio and Burr who have made statements in support for Mueller.
>>
>>160564
>Senate Intelligence
lmao nice oxymoron
>>
>>160551
I'm sure the mouth breathers who were sucking on the crusty smegma of Nixon cock thought the same thing when he fired the private investigator
>>
>>160551
>No one gives a fuck

I do. Fight me.
>>
Good, fuck Sessions
>>
>>160422
What ever happened to Chris Christie? NJ hates him now -- I'm sure he's looking up at Trump with puppydog eyes to get nominated for AG.
>>
Rudy will indict Obama, his Clinton deep State leakers (including Comey and Mueller), and DemonRats so fast it will make your head spin.
>>
>>160714
Apparently Cruz is the backup plan:

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/343556-cruz-being-considered-to-replace-sessions-report
>>
>>160482
Awwwware you still but hurt that blacks have equal rights with you now. I know I know it must suck having to do all of that work and not being able to own a slave life is so hard for you. Wah wah wah shut up you KKK neo Nazi piss ant and go back to your big cross fire or rallies or what ever you do. While us real whites take over your shit again ohh was that to soon you Confederate wannabes. Now listen you inbread hillbillies if me or one of my family members has to go down there from Boston, and kick your ass again we will do it in such a way where none of your inbread six toed missing teeth family members are left and your sorry excuse for a family trees is burned from the Lord's land.
>>
>>160551
Oiii I do you shit
>>160551 no no Anon let me fight this piss ant of a man. He hides behind his Mama's computer squabbling for some form of supremacy because he is too weak, and he knows he has nothing going for him besides coming on here and trying to troll others. I'm no sjw but your argument is just your measly opinion and no one gives a shit about a piss ant like yourself.
>>
Giuliani and Cruz are the two most slimy weenies in the country. Worse than Trump, worse than Hillary.

This is a slimeocracy.
>>
>>160795

Washington DC is the only place you can fail upwards
>>
>>160482
>Approving of Rudy
Nigger watru doing
>>
>>160795
Both of them have also said that they wouldn't take the job if offered it. Trump's only problem is that even the slimiest slimeballs aren't slimey enough for him.
>>
>>160749
Wanna know why?

Rudy Giuliani and another partner at his law firm (Michael Mukasey) have both worked for Alfa Bank in the past, Rudy Giuliani is literally in Alfa Bank's brochure ( https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9VyZzOUIAAvqcZ.jpg ), and Michael Mukasey was literally retained by Prevezon Holdings.

Oh, and Ted Cruz had a close relationship with Cambridge Analytica which was/is funded by Alfa Bank and is strongly suspected of being the primary conduit through which Russian oligarch money was funneled into purchasing digital political advertising for Trump and GOP candidates to help them raise clean American donated dollars for their campaigns.

As usual, all roads lead back to the looting of Hermitage Capital by Russian Oligarchs, the laundering of the proceeds, and the Magnitsky Act.
>>
>>160482
He's a nog, or an illegal. Of course he doesn't like Giuliani.
Probably got the pat down for looking like a fucking thug and carrying a gun in the crack of his ass.
>>
>>160714
Chris is radioactive because of how much of a douche he's been to his voterbase, and Kushner would very likely fight to keep Christie out.
>>
>>160921
>Russia
I almost read that entire shit post
>>
>>160422
Mr. 9/11? Alright, good luck to NY again I guess.
>>
corporate dickrider
>>
>>160921
There are still 0 (zero) proofs of Russia's existence, my fellow anonymous member.
>>
>>160960
>>160977

Definitely nothing to see here, right?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/24/politics/brian-benczkowski-alfa-bank/index.html

>President Donald Trump's nominee to head up the criminal division at the Justice Department has disclosed to members of the Senate judiciary committee that he previously represented a Russian bank whose computer server activity has been under scrutiny by FBI counterintelligence.

>Brian Benczkowski served in the Justice Department under President George W. Bush and is currently a partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He told senators in a letter obtained by CNN that he specifically disclosed his law firm's representation of Alfa Bank in connection with completing his SF-86 security clearance form.

>Questions about the bank's activity first arose last year when a group of computer scientists raised concerns about internet records that showed that Alfa Bank servers repeatedly looked up the unique internet address of a Trump Organization computer server in the United States.

>The bank later hired a cybersecurity firm called Stroz Friedberg to investigate unusual computer server activity, and background materials submitted to senators by Viet Dinh, one of Benczkowski's partners at Kirkland, now show Benczkowski supervised that project.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.