[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blundering loss in Democratic party

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 1

File: ossoff.png (385KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
ossoff.png
385KB, 512x768px
Man loses $40 million in campaign

Forgot to live in the district he was being elected for

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/06/a-crushing-loss-in-georgia-ends-a-losing-season-for-democrats/531072/
>>
democrats are simply demonic.
They make all these promises, and in exchange, you must be a slave.
Except they've figured out a loophole - they let voters enslave others, the tax-payer, to fund their hand-outs to their base, the parasite class.
>>
>>160166
Good thing that doesn't affect you down in mom's basement.
>>
>>160167
I only sleep down there. computer is upstairs.
>>
>>160166
Exactly this. Let's not forget that 100% of slave owners voted democrat.
>>
>>160173
Hopefully the courts swing in our favor and we'll be able to redistrict them out of existence in 2020. Deal is, the sweet lies of liberals are always more easy to swallow than the hard truths of conservatism, so they'll always be more potential Demoncrat voters. Just look at how our society views Nazism, for instance. This is life and death, good vs evil, ethnostate vs multicultural globalism so I will support any tactic to defeat the Demoncrats once and for all. Just remember that if they were in power, they'd be using the census and gerrymandering against us too.
>>
>>160179
your post started out reasonable enough, and then you go full retard with ethnostate nazi garbage. Get a grip on reality, man. We don't need an ethnostate, we need to cure stupidity in human beings. Genius sperm donation can do this.
once everyone is smart, the world will be in absolute peace, forever.
>>
>>160173
Come back with a basic grasp on American history before posting

>>160179
Why are there so many children on here? You remind of the weird sperglord fuck in the back of the classroom in high school wearing a sweater with his hood pulled up. Did you get bullied by minorities or have your balls fondled in the locker room? Were the SJW's mean to you?
>>
>>160146
Didn't see where it said anything about not living in the correct district.
>>
>>160188
Nevermind, found it elsewhere.
>>
>>160146

Isn't this the election with the 18 point Democrat swing?
>>
>>160186
YOU need to get a grip on reality. You lost. And if your kind doesn't stop this silly effort to overthrow the government you will all end up in the gas chamber.
I'm serious.
>>
>>160187
>Come back with a basic grasp on American history before posting
Hm let's see. Yep Democrats are slave owners.
http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/the-ugly-history-of-democratic-suppression-of-blacks/
>muh big switch
It's a myth. the democrats are still the slave owners. look how their pet niggers are voting.
>>
>>160195
Is that why southern Republicans keep flying Confederate flags and talking about the War of Yankee Aggression, or why modern liberals are trying to remove Confederate monuments?
>>
>>160195

Again, please tell me the ideologies of the Democrats and Republicans you mention and come back. I REALLY hope you are so caught in identity politics that you're more keen on identifying with a party than the issues. Which party passed the Civil Rights act?

>It's a myth. the democrats are still the slave owners. look how their pet niggers are voting.

How's high school?

;)
>>
>>160200
Nice try jew. But everyone knows the Democrats opposed the civil rights act.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/10/politics/civil-rights-act-interesting-facts/index.html
>>
>>160146
Communists get rekt'd.
>>
>>160201

Nice try, but I said "passed", and I would wager to say that most people that dislike the Civil Rights Act in modern times are Republicans ;)

It's the reason LBJ received such little support from the south for his eventual election in 1964.

You almost had it!
>>
>>160205
Ah LBJ. The model Democrat. Just like Hillary
Here is my favorite quote from him.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference... I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years".

He really hated those Niggers. But he wanted to keep them on his vote plantations at any cost.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1rIDmDWSms
>>
>>160206

That quote has never been proven to have been spoken by LBJ, please only use actual cited quotes.

Not denying that LBJ was racist in his private life, because that's been well-documented, but that little quote you posted has never been proven.

Also, it still doesn't invalidate the things that the anon you're quoting said.

Also

>the model Democrat. Just like Hillary

Who in their right mind things Hillary is a model Democrat? The only reason I would even consider voting for her was if I felt like the Republican runner was worse for the country, which in this case I feel he definitely is.

Clinton and Trump were both literally the worst choices for this country, and it disgusts and astounds me that this is the current shape of modern-day politics in this country I call home.

The fact that we need to ask whether certain people deserve to be treated with respect is a telling sign of the sickness in this society.
>>
>>160213
I know exactly what you mean my friend. I feel exactly the same. But don't worry the sickness you speak of is being cured as we speak. Trump and his team are working every hour of every day to revert the damage of decades of globalist subversion and demoralization. Those Commies will pay for they have done.
>>
>>160214

There they go again. Nobody talks like this unless their mentally unwell.
>>
>>160215
Or they are trying to get a rise out of you. Stop playing their games and they will leave
>>
>>160215
>their
I think I know who is having mental problems here. But then again, that might just be because you're a girl. Must be tough going up against all those evil white males with their bigger brains.
>>
>>160166
>democrats are simply demonic.
>They make all these promises, and in exchange, you must be a slave.
>Except they've figured out a loophole - they let voters enslave others, the tax-payer, to fund their hand-outs to their base, the parasite class.
FYI it is not just democrats that do this. And don't forget that any group should necessarily have an enemy if they wish for an expediency for unity.
>>
>>160146
The Democrats are experts, neigh, savants when it comes to the art of losing a shit ton of money to no end.
>>
>>160213
>Clinton and Trump were both literally the worst choices for this country
stop falling for propaganda
falling for both sides of the propaganda does not make you more wise than those with a preference
>>
>>160179
>Hopefully we can rig the system in our favor
>It's so right that we have to rig the system so that only our ideas are represented!

Kek
>>
>>160215
KYS Commie SCUM.

You're the same communist scum that supported BLM, Terrorism, and other American Hating Extremists that aims to enslave our nation.
>>
>>160213
> Clinton and Trump were both literally the worst choices for this country, and it disgusts and astounds me that this is the current shape of modern-day politics in this country I call home.

Agreed. but Trump won because the People saw him as an outsider and someone who would go against the status quo, that both the Dems and Reps have been promoting.

Remember; it was Bill Clinton who not only signed NAFTA into law, he actively promoted it, all the while getting bazillions in donations from unions.

When there is little if any difference between the establishment parties, the only option is someone (anyone!) from outside the establishment.
>>
>>160214
Communist is a word that actually means something, it's not a catch all for anything you don't like.
>>
>>160201
>majority of democrats vote for it
>signed by democratic president
>in terms of raw numbers, more democrats voted for it than did republicans
>democrats opposed it
Southerners democrats of old were racists, I don't deny it, but the simple and obvious truth is that they've largely left the party.
>>
>>160287
It's stands for Anti-American Values.
>>
>>160173
you daft cunt
>>
>>160146
I read that article and no where in there was there any mention of what you said. The only thing there that had any relevance was the Democratic Party as a whole had lost over 40 million which still had no direct connection to the person you're referring to.
>>
Whether left or right, we have a political system that rewards corporatism. That's why we only get legislation that singularly protects short-term economic interest. It comes with significant opportunity cost in the quality of life for everyone that isn't extremely wealthy or has a very high income (the vast majority of the country), fails to consider long-term development interests of the country, and doesn't protect the environment.

We should outlaw private campaign funding altogether. In its place we can have public financing of political campaigns for everyone on ballot (every nominee is entitled to the same amount of funding for a campaign at a given level).

Then force all lobbyists / NGO to disclose all organizations, businesses, private citizen sources of their funding over the last 10 years if they total over $1M for a given sources. And make available the information in an online database. Then require everyone include information regarding those donations / donors in each of their respective publications.

You folks on the right should be with us on campaign finance reform, since you keep getting corporate candidates who only pay lip service to your concerns with culture and immigration too.
>>
>>160346
>Perspective: every politcal system rewards favor giving and cronyism. It's human nature.
>>
>>160346
No disagreement with this. Honestly I would also put forward a lifetime ban of lobbyists going for office, politicians working as lobbyists, and military personnel working for defense industries for anything more than gate guards
>>
>>160192
No that was presidential. This election swung repub a couple points from the presidential.

>>160494
I cant agree with that last one. Military is a different beast from most other corporate lobbyists. There may be some fuckery up higher but down here in the lab having engineers that were boots on the ground is pretty important, otherwise you get some serious design flaws. (As an example someone designed a powerful new radio that added a ton of features and exceeded mission requirements under budget but had their design rejected because it couldnt be used to chock a vehicle)
>>
>>160346
A better way to do it would be to give each citizen a certain amount of credits that they can choose to contribute to the candidate they want to win. The credits would be redeemable by the campaign for actual cash. This way the more popular candidates still get more money to conduct their campaign with. If you give everyone equal amounts of money, the amounts would have to be pretty small and the campaigns could reach as many people.

First past the post voting also needs to go. People should be allowed to rank their choices and if their first choice is eliminated, their second choice gets the vote and so on down the line. This would allow people to vote for third party candidates without fear that they were wasting their vote.

We also have to think about how to limit outside groups from campaigning because if we don't do that but we limit the amount of cash the actual campaigns can spend, all we're doing is essentially outsourcing the entire campaign to wealthy interests who run the ad campaign for the candidate they want to win.
>>
>>160346
Jesus that's stupid.
When you take the Democrats and take everything away that makes them big and powerful like globalist NGOs and lobbyist what you are left with is another 3% green party.
>>
>>160496
Had to wear retarded as fuck camo pattern and get delayed for years for rapid fielding initiative upgrades to basic equipment because cunt generals torpedoed the initiative and approved "universal" camo pattern before taking jobs in the companies benefiting from their decisions. Sorry buddy same beast and fuck career hopping mil personnel for the same reasons as politicians and lobbyists
>>
>>160516
Sorry got retarded and missed the rest. Lab work is rarely done by former mil but yes it happens and that's likely ok. That said having more baseline grunt testing with tech is another largely unused resource.
>>
>>160186

>we don't need an ethnostate

From 1776 until 1960, the United States was NEVER less than nearly 90% White. Then, Democrats, under the leadership of their jew masters, decided "fuck white people" and "muh privilege" by deciding to open the borders via the Immigration Act of 1965 (and Republicans looked the other way because it drove wages down.)

1970: 83.5%
1980: 79.6%
1990: 75.6%
2000: 69.1%
2010: 63.7%

Whites under the age of 5 became a minority in 2014. Whites under the age of 18 will be a minority by the next presidential election (2020.) Within a single generation, Whites will be a complete minority (2035.)

Diversity is code for chasing down the last white person. Think I'm wrong? When is the last time somebody said the NBA needed more diversity? I mean, it's nearly 80% black.
>>
>>160186
>>160525

So when the US becomes a black/brown majority country, do you suppose it will remain the first world destination spot it currently is, or do you think it will become a third world shithole like EVERY OTHER SINGLE BLACK/BROWN MAJORITY COUNTRY ON THE PLANET?
>>
>>160215
>>160217
>>160287
Wtf I hate America now
>>
>>160526
Everything is going to be just fine. Look at South Africa. There the whites are outnumbered and have lost all political power. Yet the country is doing just fine.
>>
>>160530
Except the white genocide and highest murder rate in the developed world
>>
>>160525
>>160525
Fuck I hate you retards.

I wouldn't be so mad, if you weren't literally repeating the same stupid fucking shit people said about italians, irish, germans, poles, and so on.
>>
>>160542
There is fundamental difference between 70 IQ Niggers and normal people like Italians.
>>
>>160542
Except they came in leagally and in controlled numbers and had a common Religion, culture, background, and value structure
>>
>>160555
>we label low intelligence a genetic disease,
Yeha that will go down really well with your commie friends. Label 95% of Niggers as genetically diseased imbeciles that must be banned from reproducing.
>>
>>160526
>muh ethnosate
I already have a solution, which does not involve an ethnostate and the endless conflict and suffering it brings: we label low intelligence a genetic disease, and set about curing it with genius sperm donation.
>>
>>160556
>Yeha that will go down really well with your commie friends. Label 95% of Niggers as genetically diseased imbeciles that must be banned from reproducing.
1. im not a commie, you're the commie with your ethnostate garbage
2. basically true, people with low intelligence have a genetic disease that must be cured. they are free to not get cured, but we should strongly suggest they do get cured via hybridization of some sort. we could provide monetary incentives. Low intelligence is at the root of all their problems.
>>
>>160558
So you absolutely do not want an ethnostate. But you say yes all blacks must be killed off?
>>
>>160559
noo.. I want black women to use genius sperm when they reproduce. That's it.
>>
>>160561
So instead of cutting off welfare and letting the problem solve itself. You want to 100% take over everyones lives and literally micromanage who they can fuck.

You are not just a Commie. You are worse than Stalin.
>>
>>160506

>When you take the Democrats and take everything away that makes them big and powerful like globalist NGOs and lobbyist what you are left with is another 3% green party.

As far as lobbyists, you can say that about Republicans even moreso. People like to talk about how Trump had a larger share of small donor campaign contributions which not only says nothing about the party as a whole, but much more money is also pumped into influencing elections by conservative christian organizations and fossil fuel multinationals, by orders of magnitude, than liberal issue interest groups.

And when it comes to NGO, not all are uniformly bad. Many of the globalist NGO are globalist because they promote issues that plenty of voters actually agree with globalism when it comes to cooperating with other countries to combat collective problems like climate change and when it comes to free trade with countries that adhere to the WTO and when it comes to NATO.

Most folks have a nuanced view and understand these sorts of international cooperation serve the interests of the US.
>>
>>160562
I merely want to encourage them to do so. If we can convince them that all their problems are due to genetically inherited stupidity, then there is a good chance they'll want to cure it all on their own. We could even give them incentives to do so, and make the sperm free for them. But I wouldn't force them to do anything. Look, this is a solution that works, and is bloodless and non-violent. And you want violence. Who is the degenerate here? Me or you? You are.
>>
>>160525
If you want a place for Europeans then go to Europe which is where European people come from.

The Americas has NEVER been anything but multiethnic. At first there were no Europeans. Then there were a minority of Europeans. Then after rapid expansion and immigration disallowed by Europeans to all but Europeans, Europeans became the large majority. And today Europeans are slightly less the large majority.
>>
>>160562
>So instead of cutting off welfare
So the folks in generational poverty live in even deeper poverty and everyone else suffers as well?
Liberitarians are plain stupid.
>>
>>160146
>Man SPENT $40 million in campaign
FTFY
>Forgot to live in the district he was being elected for
>decided to run a a dem in retarded-ass Georgia
FTFY2

Now go back to your shitty containment board.
>>
>>160572
This is some quality butthurt
>>
>>160572
Wow I guess he's an idiot then
>>
women shouldn't be allowed to write news articles
Its unbelievable that someone can write so much without saying anything
>>
>>160146
Remember by this time in 2009 the GOP had already flipped many seats and were about to flip[ Ted Kennedy's senate seat. The dems couldn't even flip a seat in nigger Atlanta that only went to trump by 2 points and with a 40 million dollar warchest.
>>
>>160572
Liberals and women get upset when literally everything caters to them, and when one or two fringe right wing sites pop up they feel the need to harass or bitch about it.
>>
>>160963
>Get a shit ton of money from california and new york
>Opponent now gets to tell everyone in a deep south district that you stand for san francisco values since your a good little lapdog for schumer and pelosi
Not sure where the logic was here. Should have worked harder to hide where that came from so that the deep south district doesnt see you as the pro choice, pro gay and "comprehensive immigration reform" candidate.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.