[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pew Research: Left less tolerant than the Right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 155
Thread images: 1

Nearly half of self-identifying liberals feel their relationship with a friend would be strained if they voted for Donald Trump, while conservatives remain far more tolerant of their liberal counterparts, a study from the Pew Research Center has found.

The national survey of 2,505 adults, conducted by the Pew Research Center from June 27 to July 9, found that 47 percent of self-identifying liberals claimed their relationship with a friend would be strained if they found out they supported Donald Trump, while among Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters, the figure is 35 percent.

White or well-educated Democrats find it even tougher, with 40 percent of white Democrats, and 44 percent of college graduates, saying they would also feel strain over a friend’s support for the president.

Meanwhile, right-wingers tend to be far more tolerant of their liberal or Democratic counterparts, with just 13 percent of Republican or Republican leaning voters claiming a friend’s support for Hillary Clinton would put a strain on their relationship.

Such sentiments were also endorsed by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton last year, who described half of Trump’s voters as a “basket of deplorables,” made up of “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic” people.

Another takeaway from the study was that 68 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters found it “stressful and frustrating” to converse with someone with a different opinion on Trump, while just 52 percent of Republican and GOP-leaning voters feel the same.

A separate study conducted by Pew Research last August found that 47 percent of Clinton supporters said they had no friends supporting Trump, compared to 31 percent of Trump voters who had no friends supporting Clinton.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/07/21/study-nearly-half-of-liberals-feel-disdain-for-trump-supporters-conservatives-far-more-tolerant/
>>
>>159931
>breitbart
>>
>>159934
>Pew Research
>>
>>159931
Smart people have a tendency to not enjoy the company if stupid people. Not news.
>>
>>159937
The pretentiousness is real
>>
>>159937
Actually the dumber you are, the less likely you are to enjoy the company of people with opposing viewpoints.

Really cooks your ramen don't it
>>
>>159937
Common sense.

>>159939
[citation needed]
>>
>>159943
>the unsourced claim I agree with is common sense
>the unsourced claim I disagree with is [citation needed]

lmao
>>
>>159948
You think smart people want to listen to stupid shit? I'm reading your post and lmaoing at your life. Go home, anon.
>>
Trump supporters tend to be dishonest when answering polls so take their alleged tolerance with a grain of salt.
>>
>fuck niggers
>fuck mudslimes
>fuck kikes
>fuck spics
>etc...

is more tolerant than

>doesnt want to have a friendship with someone stupid enough to support trump

Um, okay
>>
>>159931

>liberals have higher standards for human beings than conservatives do

Surprise surprise!
>>
>>159950
Can't understand people without understanding stupid shit, because that's what we do. And that's necessary in an inter-connected society where you rely (in varying degrees) on millions of others, if you want to do well.

A person who could learn quickly but chooses not to, isn't really all that smart.
>>
>>159970
>Higher standards = lower tolerance for people with different views
>>
>>159981
>higher standards = meaningless without qualifying what those standards actually are
>>
>"Wahhh not fair!!! Liberals aren't tolerant of my shitty opinions!!!"

I lean left, but I don't give a shit about being labeled as 'intolerant'. It's just something that older Republicans love to whine about.
>>
>>159962
>Implying the edgy kids on /pol/ represent all conservatives
>>
I'm conservative. I don't care what peoples politics are as long as they accept mine
>>
>>159931
http://www.people-press.org/2017/07/20/since-trumps-election-increased-attention-to-politics-especially-among-women/
Here's the pew research article that it is talking about.
>>
I can't deny that one of my favorite things is punching racist fucktards in the face.
>>
>>160002
Kick your own ass then
>>
>breitbart
I thought /news/ was better than this
>>
>>159985
>implying they're not the mindless brats clogging up half the boards

I can count the number of rational conservatives (i.e. willing to consider the other side's arguments) I've seen post here on my two hands. If /pol/ kids are the minority, they're definitely doing the majority of the talking for you lot. That's not something to be proud of.
>>
>>160011
The craziest are often the most vocal. It has also become trendy to argue points from an ultra conservative/progressive stance in order to get yous since the election. Don't take anything that is said on here too seriously.
>>
>>160014
I would, except I get the sinking feeling said extremists are deadly serious themselves. And right now, those on the right stand to do the most damage to the US's future, both immediate and distant. For example, how can you not feel consternation when you go into Net Neutrality threads and see ANCAPs ranting about how the magic hand of the free market is going to cover their asses?
>>
>>160014
>>160016
I agree that ultraconservatives are a minority that just yell over the silent majority, but that doesn't mean they don't have a frighteningly strong sway in the Republican party. Regardless of the fact that any left leaning pundit isn't going to have their email flooded with death threats, the healthcare bill failed because of opposition from the right, not left. The very fact that Trump won the nomination and presidency over someone actually qualified and intelligent (John Kasich) speak to how the most devoted conservatives feel. And every time Trump shits himself, the conservative media outlets jump up to offer excuses that sounds suspiciously like the troll's talking points (except for the bigotry of course).
>>
>>160016
I will admit I get a bit frustrated when I see some absurd posts on this board. I've learned to just let it go. The majority of those people just want to rile you up so why give them what they want? Fight for net neutrality out in the real world where it actually matters.

>>160018
While I disagree on kasich, I see where you are coming from. Still, I don't think the right is as far gone as some would imply. Since the media has become so saturated, it is not too surprising to see them utilizing similar tactics as trolls on 4chan to get views. The rise of Tucker is a good example of this.

We just need to get the discussion shifted away from the far right issues and back to centrist ones. Unfortunately both sides are pretty invested in keeping it to the right, Republicans because it gives them an opportunity to push for major legislation and Democrats because it makes it easier to blame the national short comings during this presidency solely on the opposition. Still, I wonder how people will look back on this era a few decades from now.
>>
>>159938
>not wanting to hang out with mouth-breathing retards
>pretentious
Call me pretentious then, bud
>>
>>159931
>most people who eat broccoli would feel differently about their friends if they found out their friends eat their own shit

meanwhile

>most people who eat their own shit don't care if their friends eat broccoli

i.e. the shit's not equavalent
>>
>Tolerant

None of this has to do with tolerance. Tolerance is coexisting peacefully, not being bestest friends for life.

I think the word they're looking for is irritable, and it's fairly apparent that Trump supporters are the most irritable. These are the folks that are perpetually mad and can't take it any more before (and after) every election, perpetually tired of being ignored even after elections they win, and it's always someone else's fault.

>Such sentiments were also endorsed by Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton last year, who described half of Trump’s voters as a “basket of deplorables,” made up of “racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic” people.

There's really no question that a significant share of Trump supporters are precisely those things and the rest don't particularly mind. Where were all the Trump supporters coming out to disavow the white supremacists marching in favor of Trump? Where was Trump to disavow them?

>Another takeaway from the study was that 68 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters found it “stressful and frustrating” to converse with someone with a different opinion on Trump, while just 52 percent of Republican and GOP-leaning voters feel the same.

If I have a tendency to fling shit (but only half the time) at every passerby then folks will try to avoid me if they identify me. I probably mind being around them less than they mind being around me. Trump prides himself on being an unabashed asshole and a lot of his supporters feel that gives them license to emulate their own inner asshole.

If you like to debate whether Blacks were better off because they were slaves, more people are going to find you insufferable then if you like to talk about the best path toward universal access to healthcare.

If you don't wanna be PC have at it but don't be surprised when you're socially ostracized by others who don't wanna talk about that shit.
>>
>>160038
Goalposts moved, thanks for correcting the record
>>
>>160038
This is why you lost.
>>
>>159950
>go home

Where the fuck do you think we keep our computers you fucking faggot?
>>
>>160038
>the longest "no u" in the history of libshitposting
>>
>>160044
>responding to a long well thought out post with a meme.
Ideoendrnt here
Havent you thought that maybe thats why people find you fucks insufferable fuck man i could stand bush but trumptards just whine and bitch about every thing while complaining why does no one think im a good boy.
>>
>>160038
Jesus fucking Christ, you start by arguing use of the word "tolerant." While quoting a fucking Breitbart article. Are you so fucking stupid as to not see the spin in the use of that word? Fuck me running, for all the Left talks about goddamned "dog whistles," you sure as shit missed the obvious goddamned slant in the way the fucking article was written.

Jesus Christ on a goddamned pogostick, fuckwits like you ALMOST make me wanna switch sides, if doing so didn't mean adopting a general philosophy of being a dick.
>>
>>159956
This
>>
>>160008
And that's why you're a fucking retard, because you're caught up in this left and right bullshit to the point where you just said books are unimportant. I feel bad for Americans in this age.
>>
REPUBLICANS WON THE CIVIL WAR.

Mad lefties?
>>
>>159985

While it's certainly true that most conservatives aren't the neo-nazi level of intolerance that /pol/ is, mainstream conservatism in America definitely has its share of bigotry. It varies with which part of conservatism a conservative might embrace (religious conservatism, social conservative, law and order conservative, etc..), but the general bigotry towards homosexuals, black people, muslims, atheists and so forth is still prevalent but in a less severe form as on /pol/.

And looking at the actual research article from pew that this anon >>159992 so kindly linked, it doesn't even cover the left or right's tolerance towards groups other than their on, but on the stress about talking politics with other pople and if their friendship would be strained if a "friend had voted for Trump or Clinton."

Not a big surprise breitbart would try to make a bigger stink out of this survey than it really is to push typical alt-right fear mongering.
>>
>People who find out their friends are Nazis think that this would put a strain on their relationship
Gee who would've thunk it?
>>
>>159956
oh yeah, from which honest poll did you garner that information from?
>>
>>160076
"Party of Licoln, not what I'm thinking"
>>
>>160112
>People who think everyone who is conservative is a Nazi think that this would put a strain on their relationship

fixed it for you
>>
>>160060
>Well thought out
Haha k
>>
>>159931
On Tinder I have seen many women's profiles that say "swipe left if you voted Trump" or even if you voted third-party. I've never seen one say the same thing about if you voted for Hillary.
I even voted for Hillary, but I still want nothing to do with that level of narrow-mindedness
>>
>>160256
That's because Hillary lost
>>
>>159931

Last summer, a liberal guy we’ve known for several years “broke up” with our group of friends because we’re gun owners and pro-gun.

Out of the blue, he flipped his shit and started accusing us of having “blood on our hands” and being responsible for all the crime in the country, etc. (standard Dem party propaganda) and despite us repeatedly telling him we didn’t want to argue this with him, he kept trying to start a fight and when we refused, he told us to fuck off and we haven’t seen or heard from him since.
>>
>>160281
Liberals are ironically the new virtue signaling politcal correct puritans of our time
>>
>>160281
Somewhat similar to my situation. A religious friend left our group of relatively left leaning people after he had gotten involved in relay for life. He couldn't reconcile our implicit support of abortion.
>>
>>160293
>this guy doesn't explicitly support abortion

your a faggot and should kys
>>
>>160293
Intolerance exists on both sides. This just proves it happens more with the left.
>>
>>159937
>label intollerance as feeble-minded bigotry
>it's different when WE do it

Kek
>>
>>159931
Not terribly surprised at these results. The left has developed this nasty strain of puritanism as of late, which means their way or the highway. Guess eight years of being told you're on the right side of history really fucks you up.
>>
>>160334
>my way or the highway
This is a problem on both sides of the aisle
>>
>>160354
Agreed - however I think this might have something to do with the lean to the left.

Conservatives have not had a widely celebrated president since Reagan. Everything after was half baked neo-cons. Bush was almost universally loathed by the left and right in most regards.

The young left has had 8 years of evil Bush and then 8 years of our lord and savior Obama. And if you didnt subscribe to those views it doesn't matter because the media did, and does, at large.

So the young left has never dealt with a "mediocre" Democrat president, or an "ok" Republican. And while the right kept their mouths shut in public, not talking about politics in college for far of reprisal, the left grew bolder and more confident in their position.

Now it's flipped. The right has someone who's passionate, who's mere presence is a middle finger to the neo-cons and dems in the capital. And the left is being told daily that he's the devil incarnate.
>>
>>160421
You people are fucking delusional. Trump is the most despised president of all time, and for good reason. The right has completely left the realm of sanity. And if you think this is a case of everyone else getting more liberal and conservatives staying the same, you're retarded. Consider for a moment the case of John McCain. Pre Obama, he was the Republican's golden boy, but after 8 years of hearing nothing but racist propraganda from the right wing propaganda machine suddenly McCain is being called a liberal RINO. What do you think is more likely, a man in his 80's suddenly up and changing everything he believes in, or conservatives going crazy right after Obama was elected and the propaganda machine hammered on the liberals day in and day out?

Conservatives have gone crazy. This is just reality.
>>
>>160423
>Trump is the most despised president of all time, and for good reason.
According to fake polls that oversample dems by +20
Don't believe the medias lies you idiot.
>>
>>160423
Most despised President of all time - by the left and the media - and I'm 100% ok with that.

The country has been slipping left for decades. If you liked him, I wouldn't.
>>
>>160423
The fact that people like you hate Trump proves he is the right guy.
>>
>>159931
Trying to find an article thats relevent, it was a study from the ncbi (US gov health resource) that discussed how the right and left viewed each other through the lens of regular people who walked in and took a survey. The findings were something like
>Right wing citizens understand the desires of left wing citizens more than vice versa
>the right views the left as children who do not have their priorities straight but will, in time, see what matters most
>the left views the right as captain planet villains that are also nazis who must be stopped at all costs before they take over or destroy the world
>the right views itself as parents doing what is unpleasent but nescessary
>The left views itself as a resistance to the evils of the world
This article corroborates it pretty well. It was around april/may/june last year if I remember right.
>>
>>159937

90% of blacks vote Democrat. Let's not pretend like Democrats are the party of intelligent people.
>>
>>160434
Democrats are the party of Slavery and the ghetto. Nothing else.
>>
>>160278
Nah it was like that before the election, remember "vote Trump get dumped?" Trump supporters never did that. I'm pretty progressive but this was the election where the left lost their minds
>>
>>160431
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3520939/

Found it.
>Conservatives are more accurate with what the difference is but will exagerate the magnitude of the difference
>Overall both sides were exagerated by the other, but it was ordinary citizens so its alot closer to real than huffpo/infowars types would have you believe
>The more con/lib someone was, the more they exagerated the other side.
>Lib, for this survey, just had more 8-9/10 lib than con had 8-9/10 con. Extrapolate as you will
>Conservatives have a hard time understanding moralities other than their own and yes, some were racists.
>Liberals have a hard time understanding that concepts like purity, authority and ingroup preference(3 of 5 pillars used for the study, libs prefer Harm and Fairness as measures) have good halves and arnt just racism, nazis and sexual repression. Moreover, seeing the conservatives support these values, a sizable number of liberals believed cons didnt have morality at all, just greed/hate
>The largest cause is a fundamental misunderstanding of motive. Many Americans view the opposition as opposing core values instead of promoting their own values.
>>
I totally understand where most Liberals are coming from and I don't disparage their wants. In large, I want what they want - fairness, justice, freedom. The issue is that libs are being taken over by an outrageous, psuedo tyrannical strain of illogical leftism promoted by the media and race/sex focused identity politics. The other issue is the catch all solution for every problem the left encounters is "tax bad rich, give good poor". There's no nuance, no deep understanding, no desire for something that benefits everyone. Rich people are inherently evil. Government is better than companies. Industry is bad for the earth. It's just stupid, naive, childish simplification.
>>
>>160443
It's so much worse than that. They know full well what the end result of their Communist policies will be. But do it anyway. Not because they see it as a necessary evil for some greater good. No.
Control is the goal. They want to be 100% in charge of every second of your life.
>>
>>160443
Yeah. As soon as the dems started openly promoting the extermination of whites, people got a little turned off.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYqQQJcNUTE
>>
>>160441
>purity and in group preferences
>anything other than racism

Conservative's egos require them to always view themselves in a good light, and they rationalize their racism as having some noble purpose, but in reality, it's just racism.
>>
>>160448
Oh shut it. That's literally the moral podium of the left to ascribe everyone as a racist when your argument has no credibility. Typical and stupid.
>>
>>160448
Kinda prooving the point of the study.
>Not proud of your small town
>Not loving your neighborhood
>Your baseball team
>Your country
>Nope, ingroup is literally only refering to the degrees of racist those people are
Do you want to be the only Socks fan at a Yankees game day party? Most conservatives publicly say no.
>>
>>160450
>I like people who are like me and hate everyone who is not like me
>this is great and rational and you silly libs are just not understanding how much logical sense this makes because you operate on feels unlike me
>>
>>160450
>>160448
Lefties tend toward the "agreeableness" personality trait. They want everyone to be friends. Even in the face of direct, overt high risk to themselves and loved ones. It's an evolutionary attribute to encourage tribal alliance and trade.

Conversely conservatives are cautious. This lends to being good in the face of outright destructive forces and dangerous behavior.
>>
>>160453
Everyone that isn't completely insane likes people that are more like him over people that are not like him.
This is also true for every living thing on this planet.

No one wants or needs your forced "diversity"
Fuck off Commie.
>>
>>160453
That wasnt even an analogy. I was asking if you would want to be the only x fan at a largely rival teams party. Its not about hating others its about liking being in similar company. I have /tg/ hobbies for most of my free time. I am not going out of my way to find a bunch of people talking about sportsball and listen to them talk about sports. Ingroup is much more than race.

>>160456
"Agreeableness" is a good thing. Civility is good when both sides can be civil. Being able to work off of things we share is good. A big takeaway of >>160441 is that we (mostly) aren't the caricatures that others make and share a great deal of common ground.
>>
>>160460
Agreeableness is a good and bad thing. If the other side wants your blood, then inviting them in for a chat is suicide.
>>
>>159934
>I don't know what pew research data is
>I'm too dumb to notice source statistics

stay out of news braintlet
>>
>>159937
>company if stupid people

okay. But first you should learn how to make a sentence that makes sense
>>
>>159962
You really need to get out of your basement and see the real world sometimes
>>
>>160462
Well thats a given. In the context of the thread I doubt that if an average lib and con shake hands either of them has a dagger in the other.
>>
>>160466
I honestly think alot of today's conservatives would qualify as liberals 40 years ago. Today's left is careening toward toxic ideology
>>
>>160472
You should look up blue dog democrats. Its basically the American Lefts platform but treats identity politics like toxic waste. Better wages through organic community growth (deporting illegals, building worker skillsets and cutting regulations), liberal constitutional interpretations, safety nets with emphasis on being temporary. Its good stuff, just drowned out by the REEEEEE TRUMP IS HITLER crowd.
>>
>>160473
I honestly sincerely hope stuff like this gets traction. I identity as liberatarian, but I would love to live in a country where the left and right could try to come to an understanding and work towards national progress.
>>
>>160008
>books don't matter

I guess the Bible doesn't mean anything, does it? Fucking moron.
>>
>>160474
>I honestly sincerely hope stuff like this gets traction
Its based in bill clintons policies actually. Dems and repubs both had heavy interest in removing illegals before late bush/early obama era.
>>
>>160477
Why are you trying to make this a religious issue?
>>
>>>160537
>>
niggers
>>
>>160473
This is literally everything I support. Didn't democrats used to all be like this? I remember feeling more supportive of dems back in the 90's and 80's. Nowadays, I'm registered independent because I just can't work with the snowflake generation's insistence on hyperliberalism, and conversely I can't work with the hard right hyperconservatism. Why can't more of us take the middle path?
>>
>>160580
Because power brokers can manipulate extremists easier than logical, rational thinkers
>>
>>160473
>>160580
Sounds like classical liberalism. What do you mean by "liberal interpretations of the constitution"? Any examples?

>Capcha: London Kansas
>>
>>160595
The way someone explained to me was that conservative is "you can if it says you can" liberal is "you can if it doesnt say you cant"
>>
>>160612
>The way someone explained to me was that conservative is "you can if it says you can" liberal is "you can if it doesnt say you cant"
Really? It seems like the opposite to me. Liberals seem to be the ones pushing for more regulation nowadays when it comes to "hate speech", gun laws and the market. Classical liberals are more libertarian than liberal, contrary to the name.
>>
>>160580
The areas where bluedogs used to get elected swung hard right during the obama years, and they were largely voted out of office. To be fair to some of the other dems I think they get unfairly roped in with the cultural left. If you actually look at what they say, and how they vote you'd see that they're in line with main stream american culture on social issues.
>>
>>159931
But you Americans don't have a left party
>>
>>159937
>>159939
>>159943
I went to a top law school. Intelligent conservatives and liberals got along fine. It's the dumb /pol/tards and SJWs who can't stand being around somebody they don't agree with.
>>
>>160621
Economically no, but the Democrats went full tumblr in 2016 for social issues. They raged against the evil white men and then lost because white males wouldn't vote for the crazy SJW platform
>>
>>160627
From my perspective there is nothing leftist in political correctness, as it is against free speech. You know "Liberté-Égalité-Fraternité". But then again - I'm not a US citizen.

The way I see it, there is no left and right here.You are just two groups of uneducated and manipulated people that are bashed against each other in a divide-and-conquer fashion.
>>
>>160612
A liberal asks why not, a conservative ask what for.

A better one from Dr. Sowell - a liberal is someone who will try anything to achieve a utopia on Earth with disastrous results. A conservative is someone who seeks the best trade-off they can manage, and understands that Utopia is impossible.
>>
>>160495
I wasn't, he mentioned books not being important, and I mentioned the Bible as it's a book - and a pretty important one at that.

Not a Christian, was just using the Bible as an example to point out that anon's idiotic views.
>>
>>160011
>... the number of rational conservatives I've seen post here
>4chan

Who's the idiot?
>>
>>160293
>>160316
>>160330
If you believe abortion is murder then this is completely understandable. Nearly 60 million abortions have been performed since Roe v. Wade. That's 5 holocausts to a pro lifer.
>>
>>159931
the left cries like babies, while the right do what must be done, instead of crying wolf.
>>
>>160472
They would not be anywhere close in terms of economic views. Republicans of today are even farther right than they were in the 60s.
>>
>>160739
If you truly believe guns cause all crime it would also be quite reasonable for that other guy to flip out.
>>
>>160753

You mean like failing to repeal the ACA despite crying like babies for the past 7 years because it was supposedly so horrific?
>>
>>160808
How so? I don't see that at all
>>
>>160808
Republicans are becoming more libertarian. Democrats are becoming more Marxist.
>>
>>160836
Insurers in these markets are made to accept all applicants and charge the same rates regardless of pre-existing conditions or sex. this is why obamacare sucks
>>
>>160859
the word you are looking for is authoritarian
>>
>>160865
You are right they are authoritarian. But I think Marxist captures it better. The Democrats not only want 100% control over everything. It isn't enough that they get tell you exactly how you have to live every second of your live and how you must run every inch of your company. No, they also want you to embrace your destruction.

Not only do they demand from you to follow 10000 climate and transgender laws, you MUST do it with a smile. Else they come after you with hate speech laws.
>>
>>159931
all the ones I've met irl have had anti science sentiments, so what do you expect? I'm not going to be friends with someone who thinks vaccines are a conspiracy to give people autism.
>>
Peaceful protests, not violent protests.
>>
>>160811
I agree. Often people want to argue that their beliefs are correct, without fundamentally understanding why someone has the belief that they do.
>>
>>160979
You have a lot of hatred in your heart my friend. Perhaps you should take a break from politics for awhile, it helps remind you that people generally aren't the evil caricatures you see posted on message boards.
>>
>>159970
>liberals have higher standards
they dont, high standards are oppressive you know.
>>
>>159970
>Higher standards
Ironically not for immigrants though
>>
>>160979

>Wanting to torture and kill people because you disagree with them politically

Well gee you sure are looking out for societies best interests by horribly murdering your own citizens. But let me guess, you're gonna tell me about how liberals aren't human and that makes it perfectly justifiable to you? Ya'll need to put down the kool-aid before you go completely batshit insane.
>>
>>159937
>Smart people

Hope you dont mean yourself. You who spelled "of" wrong.
>>
>>161097
Aww cute, it thinks it's people!
>>
Dear Liberals,

People can and do disagree with you. Until you deal with this fact, you will continue to alienate people just as much as the actual nazis on the right.

Sincerely,

A laughing anon.
>>
>>161370
Dear Conservatives,

People can and do disagree with you as well, especially when you get things wrong. Until you deal with this fact, you will continue to alienate people on both the left and right who want actual discussion, not false equivalences.

Sincerely,

A mirror.
>>
>>159970
>higher standards for human beings
>imports 3rd worlders en masse
>>
>>161419
To be fair, if all those illegal mexicans would vote Republican, we'd have an interest in keeping them in too.

But for the Democrats, it's just another minority among many that they can shack up in ghettos and occasionally poke with the "Republicans are racist!" stick for votes and tax money.
>>
after all trans people uniformly might lose the ability to serve in the military in any capacity thanks to trump.

You folks on the right often don't understand what it means to truly not be tolerated. That's why you guys are so quick to tell everyone else to stop complaining even when they're not all SJW. At the same time you're so paranoid you view everything everyone else does as a slight against you. Trump's entire political platform exists to avenge everything against every demographic that isn't you, that's all you guy've got.
>>
>>161484
Thanks to Mattis btw.

He knows his shit.
>>
>>161484
Why do you hate Trans people so much that you want them to die for our country?
>>
>>161484
Cry us a river, sweetie, then build a bridge and get the fuck over it.
>>
>>161484
if i revealed my true political beliefs i would be fired, blacklisted and beaten up by insane leftists.

rarely do you actually face violence if you are on the left, save in developing countries.. maybe.

meanwhile it's literally illegal to fire a tranny because they are a tranny. they have more protections than i do.
>>
>>161504
So you love them so much you'll die for them? Have you enlisted?
>>
>>161531
Obviously your political beliefs don't include equal protection under the law.
>>
>>161531
This.

Crazy progressive internet brigades look for anything offensive, dox the poster, then bombard the poster's employers, neighbors, and local news about the racist sexist homophobic deplorable they found. It's straight online terrorism, and sometimes actual terrorism too, I would get my car keyed, my tires slashed, beaten, or maybe even killed just for wearing a MAGA hat in the wrong place.

Party of Peace and Tolerance.
>>
>>159937
This.
>>
>>159931
This just shows that left-leaning people are more honest when answering survey questions.
>>
>Right
Shoot up all the fags
>Left
Unfriend assholes

k
>>
>>159931
this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone.
>>
>>159937
Conservatives have higher IQs than leftists. Also pay more taxes.
>>
>>159950
Liberals aren't smart. That's proven when you try and debate them.
>>
>>165068
Where the fuck do you live. Red states have lower income then blue states also.
>tech industry filled with liberals.
Have you ever had to deal with any highincome 40 or younger workers???
>>
>>161587
Everyone has equal protection under the law.
>>
>>161484
Trannies are mentally ill. Pretty simple solution.
>>
>>161097
Lefties are national secuirty threat.
>>
>>159931
I tried going to Pew Research, and searching for surveys done in the time frame that the Breitbart article gives. I didn't get any results. I'm gonna go ahead and say this article is most likely just bullshit given that I didn't get any results, and that it comes from Breitbart
>>
>>165137
>I don't like what the article says so I'm going to ignore it.
>>
>>165137

The Pew Research link is embedded in the article numbnuts
>>
>>160647
Your perspective is dogshit communism
>>
>>160808
Typical "no u" leftist dellusion
>>
>>160979

>haha democrats are the real authoritarians amiright guys?

>alright now let's torture people for having different opinions

Teenagers everywhere.
>>
>>165063
Forgot the Berniefag that couldn't shoot for shit, huh?

You know what, let's go back further. Remember the Weather Underground?

How about the Symbionese Liberation Army?
>>
>>159931
>breitbart
>>
>>160008
>mfw too stupid to get into college
>mfw dont understand dem fancy words so I call them pretentious
>mfw fucking my cousin and hating on colored people is my way of life
>mfw i get dicked over by my corporate overlords but am too focused on hating others to realize it
>>
>>160424
>muh fake news
a man-childs guide to dealing with reality
>>
>>160979
dat edge
>>
>>165328
It's not screaming fake news when the methodology of then pols have been shown to be flawed.
>>
>>165326
>being pretentious while claiming someone is wrong in calling you pretentious
>having a degree in the US causes you to lean liberal, but having money makes you lean conservative
>realizing worthless degrees in thinking about stuff is different from STEM or business degrees
Thread posts: 155
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.